account blocked

• my account got blocked because iam using vpn to acces the premium shop cause iam from soul worker blocked area. then ive tried to called support system, then register to make an account, it said

This account will only be available to you after its activation

but nothing email or spam from gameforge in mine. what am i supposed to do;(;(

• my account got blocked because iam using vpn to acces the premium shop cause iam from soul worker blocked area. then ive tried to called support system, then register to make an account, it said

You won't get your account back, so probably stop playing or make a new one.

I recommend you to play SW JP since you wont ever get that acc back and on SW JP you wont have problems with getting banned cause of your location. If youre interested in changing to that version feel free to add me in discord (EisteeMango#0496) and I will send you an invite link to a discord server where people will help you to migrate to that version and will provide you any important link.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

Hey there, about your support system account: in case you searched all the folders (including spam/junk etc.) and still you get no email for the confirmation of the account, please try to create a new support account with a different email.

Once you successfully do it, then try adding the first email as an additional email address in the management of your support system account.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• my account got blocked because iam using vpn to acces the premium shop cause iam from soul worker blocked area.
    How to fix?

• my account got blocked because iam using vpn to acces the premium shop cause iam from soul worker blocked area.
    How to fix?

You can't legally play because Gameforge doesn't have the license to publish the game in some countries.

Also using VPN isn't allowed here.

My tip for you is just trying out the japanese server because they don't IP block most of the countries. There's a fan made english patcher and some english speaking guilds so it's not that hard to play there.

(more info here https://goo.gl/XScBVr)

• Me too im so sad

İ know VPN is forbidden but i forgot exit NordVPN so Autoconnected and i joined with this pls help me open this account i did in support site, answer :/

:stella3:WolfSide Otaku Gamer<3

• Me too im so sad

İ know VPN is forbidden but i forgot exit NordVPN so Autoconnected and i joined with this pls help me open this account i did in support site, answer :/

Chill. If you already filed a ticket they should answer you soon. Players can't help you with that so support is your only option.