upgrading

• ok so my problem here i got aov weapon in 20 attempts of upgrading i got weapon +6 but then everytime i upgrade which was 70 more times which give me 90 attempts in total i still have weapon +6 do something about this shit!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: increase chance for upgrading stupid gf

• ok so my problem here i got aov weapon in 20 attempts of upgrading i got weapon +6 but then everytime i upgrade which was 70 more times which give me 90 attempts in total i still have weapon +6 do something about this shit!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: increase chance for upgrading stupid gf

Its normal. Neeeded 350 upgrades for my Iris weapon for +9 and its a grinding game with the game being like it is the upprate is fine. Also one question: Do you havee Trisha on VIP4?

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Upgrade to +7 is quite weird, i like to call it buged rng i had it too. But in 75% cases if you have that "bug" you will get after +7 to +9 in few attempts.

• You just need to be patient and lucky anyway, know some people that wasted more than 500 attempts and stuck at the same upgrade level. 70 attempts at +6 to get +7 is actually a pretty common case.

Get another weapon if you can and upgrade it, i had a head piece that didn't go to +7 for 100+ tries, decided to upgrade another one and it got to +9 in like 25 attempts

Get another weapon if you can and upgrade it, i had a head piece that didn't go to +7 for 100+ tries, decided to upgrade another one and it got to +9 in like 25 attempts

RNG is RNG....