No sea breeze photo?

• Hi, saw on premium shop that we got Sea Breeze qube, but we didnt get the photo, instead of that, we got Nihil one, that shouldnt be on shop because wheel is not here anymore.

I dont know if you put the wrong photo on shop, we should have Sea Breeze already

threea

• Hello, the Nihil avatar set is intended to be available in the shop - this is not a mistake. About your suggestion for the other avatar - we will forward it to the team!

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• That is the weirdest intention I have ever seen since there was litterially no reason to re-release it now.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Hi, saw on premium shop that we got Sea Breeze qube, but we didnt get the photo, instead of that, we got Nihil one, that shouldnt be on shop because wheel is not here anymore.

I dont know if you put the wrong photo on shop, we should have Sea Breeze already

threea

XDD

:chii1:EN - CicaKing | TeaAndBiscuits

• Random related thoughts/info:

-Nihil photo should be in the shop either way because it exists on our server.

-As with Nihil, any outfit that has been released on our server should have it's corresponding photo available when applicable. (just an opinion though)

-There are missing photos for outfits we already have. From what I can tell these are the ones missing and never released (I'm assuming they've been accidentally overlooked):
    *child (Nursery)
    *2018Summer (Sea Breeze)
    *MobCosplay (Bad Blood)

*Christmas2

*BigCat

-These are the outfits that previously had photos available but are no longer in the shop:
    *AnimalPajama (Soulijama)

*Bloomer (Sport Festival)

*Hero (Soul Justice)

*LuxuryUniform (Gentiana)

*Nightmare (Succubus)

*SailorSuit (not 100% sure about this it might belong in the above list?)

-Unreleased

*Assassin (The tight suit with the motorcycle emote)

*Desireworker

-Currently in the shop:

*NiheelCosplay (Nihil)

*Servant (Maitre d')

*TwinkleSnow (Winter's Kiss)

*BlackLingerie (Purple Magnolias)

*WhiteLingerie (White Magnolias)

*Knight (Silver Round)

*PastelSD (Chalk)

*Bunny (Sparkling Bunny)

*Saint (Holy Seat)

*Idol (Cloudream Superstar)

*Glouton (Grutin Greeting)

*Standing (Everyday)

-There is also April Fools but that's a special event thing.

Edited 3 times, last by Keita ().