The current akasha system is very unrewarding.

• Grind in real life or Grind in game, your choice. Whether Grind in real life or Grind in game, the RNG on akasha is the same for both type of player. They both spend time to grind, so depend on which country or your country standard of living, some place is more efficient to grind in game, some may be more efficient to grind in real life.

Game publisher still need to pay their overhead cost and all the expenses, they need someway or other to make money to pay off their expenses. If you want everything easy to get then play Maplestory 2, everything is all just grind can't p2w, only fashion need to spend over there. (ooh forget, the game is closed because not making profit.)

First of all, this isn't something you "grind" it is something you grind to gamble in the hope you get what you want which is the main issue here. You can grind an endless number of hours and still not get what you want which can be very overwhelming especially for a game whose purpose is entertainment.

Yes, companies such as this exist for profit, we all know this; however, this does not excuse them from exploiting players by preying on our addiction. And even if costs are an issue, they already get enough from the other gambling-inducive marketing practices such as the wheel which they have shown no plans on removing it. Even without these gambling tactics, I'm pretty sure they would still be able to afford the expenses needed.

dddd

• Game publisher still need to pay their overhead cost and all the expenses, they need someway or other to make money to pay off their expenses. If you want everything easy to get then play Maplestory 2, everything is all just grind can't p2w, only fashion need to spend over there. (ooh forget, the game is closed because not making profit.)

Ye ok then let us go the Trackmania way and pay 10 € A YEAR and fix everything that is unfun in the game.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• People here are just too poor if you not like it you can just quit the game. Ppl like me enjoy the game and seing looser like you cry hahaha :*

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• I am not agreeing the wheel is a good way for them to make money, it's probably one of the worst, but akasha wise, brooch, and other aspect I don't see anything wrong with it at all. If you think wheel itself got them enough for expenses, i highly doubt it. Plus, every mmorpg is RNG/gamble, gears drop stat is rng, you need to gamble with ECs to get the stat you want, you may be lucky get it in few ECs, or hundreds or more. RNG is pretty much the same as gamble, everything is base on probability and luck.

https://corporate.gamigo.com/w…ancial-statments-2018.pdf

Link above is financial statement of one of the publisher financial statement, they are one of gameforge competitor. They have roughly 350 employees while gameforge have roughly 450 employees. Since gameforge is a private company, they dont provide financial statement to public. So you can read at it, if you want to know the rough estimate expenses see pg 118-120. Those number is in kEUR, so just add another three zero behind, they roughly need atleast 25 millions Euro for just employee + other operating expense, not including there is some other expenses, i didnt bother to read through the whole financial statement.

Edited once, last by Riku ().

• People here are just too poor if you not like it you can just quit the game. Ppl like me enjoy the game and seing looser like you cry hahaha :*

Yea, i think people complain no matter what. If they go to game that has no p2w, like league, overwatch ,etc. They will complain how RNG put them with bad teammate and they cant rank up. To me, just play to enjoy, if they did something that make me no longer enjoy the game anymore, just move on and time to play other game. lol

toxic much?

Im not toxic i tell the truth, ppl are weak and spend money on this game their choices dont help him if they finish poor to the street is not your fault.

im rich and i love this type of game when i can make my real statue in a virtual one so if they make the game more free i will put a issue on compagnie.

So people talk about RNG , or Akasha drop rate or something else. just go farm they make a way for poor like youu to still play the game without money

Just stay at your place

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• the truth isn't your place, the toxicity you shown is the place you are, by calling someone poor it's basically the wrong statement to say, when there's bigger issues arise you're automatically supporting the wrong side, enjoy that while you can.

Yea, i think people complain no matter what. If they go to game that has no p2w, like league, overwatch ,etc. They will complain how RNG put them with bad teammate and they cant rank up. To me, just play to enjoy, if they did something that make me no longer enjoy the game anymore, just move on and time to play other game. lol

Yeah thank you i appreciate.

They are just mad to not have what i have.

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• Grind in real life or Grind in game, your choice. Whether Grind in real life or Grind in game, the RNG on akasha is the same for both type of player. They both spend time to grind, so depend on which country or your country standard of living, some place is more efficient to grind in game, some may be more efficient to grind in real life.

Game publisher still need to pay their overhead cost and all the expenses, they need someway or other to make money to pay off their expenses. If you want everything easy to get then play Maplestory 2, everything is all just grind can't p2w, only fashion need to spend over there. (ooh forget, the game is closed because not making profit.)

Although I agree a company has to make profits to sustain cost and expenses, it doesn't change the fact that this system is way too unfair / unrewarding unless you're from that fraction of players having all cards with little efforts.

Having too much of RNG in a game makes players flee the game with all the consequences it can have (bad reviews, drop of popularity, loss of profits, etc...) !

Did you know that one well-known rule of marketing says that a dissatisfied customer tells eleven people and that a satisfied person only tells four people ?

The game could have attracted more players of any kind if the editor stopped nerfing everything and that farming meant actually farming and not gambling.

Besides, cash-shop addicts doesn't necessarily spend everything in Akashas so don't worry about that !

Best regards,

• No is you. Complaning all day and night if you dont enjoy the game leave it and let ppl like me play in peace

You can farm all you want, if you not happy with this P2F F2P leave it i dont make you stay.

Cya

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• I'm rarely on this forum and if I am i'm just pure reading the interesting stuff,so enjoy being this way, people are allowed to complain if you don't like it just simply don't read it, simple as that.

• If you can understand this game is a GATCHA and how work a GATCHA i cant do nothing for you.

People enjoy speend 300$-1000$ on per month in this type of game and SW is the GATCHA game they choose so let them enjoy the rules of GATCHA.

IF you try to let all thing free the Game is not the same and people will not enjoy it because we lose all invesment

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• I completely understand that this is a GATCHA, but as people stated there's too much RNG with it, compare KR and JP to our Version then make the final deal, enjoy this while you can, any game will shut down at any point of time, when it does all that money you've spend is wasted so keep that in mind.

• That apply to customer that actually spend, a customer that dont spend is that even consider as customer? Whole purpose of company, or even a restaurant, they give free sample then customer like it, they will purchase the goods. Right now it's like a person or a group of free "customer" that is eating free sample telling the restaurant the sample size is too small, not even able to fill up their stomach, they should give the whole plate of food to them, instead of purchasing it. If you want the food, you either work for it or paid for it. Yes, they need playerbase to be able to attract Paid user to continuing playing the game. That's why they implemented a f2p way to grind those items, but the RNG doesnt change, no matter if you are Free or pay user, both type of player still have the same RNG when opening akasha, when opening brooch, when upgrading and so on. RNG = Gambling, since it's all about probability. If instead of dropping gears in raid, it drop box then you open and able to get extend, standard and all char weapon, then it's the same as akasha.

Edited 2 times, last by Riku ().

• Every Games have a end so ?

I dont understand what you want to explain

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• JP server without share bank, if i play multiple character, having to get the same akasha, +9 multiple same gears, and re-roll same gears multiple times, i am not sure if i am liking that. KR probably would be the best out of 3, but they are the developer, so have more control over the coding.

• doesn't JP server make up for it with events or something along those lines?