The current akasha system is very unrewarding.

• Go work guys, get money, get akashas. Easy.

That what i said but they clearly dont understand with their tiny brain cell

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• So basically if I make a summary of the thread its: All F2P players should just stop playing and no player should ever complain about anything cause if you want to complain just leave the game.

If people would have done that the game would still be like in beta and I can promise you you dont want beta SW back. If we wouldnt had complained, there would still be DZ seller bots all over the place like in beta, there would still be many bugs in the game and many of the QOL changes wouldve never happened.

Also think about the playerbase of this game. Its already so small since such changes werent made earlier. If the game wouldve been released with fairer systems not only would it had been easier for F2Ps but it would also had attracted more people who wouldve spend stuff on the game. And Im 100% sure that the opportunity costs GF had due to bad managing of the game were much higher than what they couldve made. So by argumenting with "They need to pay for servers and content" kinda doesnt makes sense, since if these systems would be fairer for all players they would had made much more money through this game.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• do you think those event can get akasha, Anti, and Strength Expansion faster than Alt farming? I mean you can try there and see, personally lets not think about getting the akasha i want for multiple char i play, just thinking about +9 same gears multiple times already turning me away from that server.

• I'm just asking cause I don't play the server but I do know what you mean with the bankshare since that already turned me away :/

• Nobody said that, free2play players should leave. The main point of this was to stop complaining or leave lol. Lot of normal players got their stuff, like most of my guildmates by just altfarming. GameForge gave chance to get every akashas you want. The only thing every f2p player just do is ALTing 0-24. Collect like 1000 akashas in 1-2 month, and enjoy their Aruas,Tenebrises,Venerises.

:chii1:EN - CicaKing | TeaAndBiscuits

• Nah, it's not about that. F2P wanted to complain it's fine, but dont expect to get spoon feed them because of laziness. If this is like JP server where no share bank and no good event to help f2p players, then it's totally something need to be change. But the fact is that Akasha doesn't matter f2p, p2w, KR server, JP server, they all have the same RNG. Except only thing we are missing is if we paid for certain akasha box, then we can pick 5* akasha we wants. That's kr paid user benefit and advantage. And complain doesn't always means it's bad, i agree in beta a lot players quit because they not willing to bring VIP loyalty system. But quite a lot quit was because content release is too slow, not because of akasha.

• Yea, i knew some guildies also alt farm and opened 500 akasha didnt get arua yet. And he is still continuing back to his alt farm grind. The main point is this post i think the complain is because he is lazy to alt farm now, he wants it to get it easily. I am sure no matter f2p or p2w, a lot are frustrated at not getting the akasha they want, that's why i said in my first post - Either grind in real life or grind in game, both type of people are the same. They spend their time to get something they want, just whether which is more efficent, that depend on where you live and ur place standard of living. Like they don't it people that spend money, they probably spend their idk how many months of saving or maybe just 2-4 weeks of salary to topup. And F2P that alt farm, if they alt farm 4-5 alt for 2-4 weeks straight, i wonder how many akasha they can get.

Edited once, last by Riku ().

• The biggest problem about this whole thread is that people dont understand that a game should be fun.

I can understand that it is "fun" for some people to spend their whole salary in this game but thats not for everyone.

Also you miss the point of this thread which is if you open a high amount of akashas and dont even get 1 you need then its rly unrewarding. And if you disagree with that then IDK.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Is the Game if you not lucky , you not lucky.

Is a GATCHA so paid more for have more chance. you can have it 1st try or 1000th

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• believe it or not, i've open quite a bit of akashas and still haven't recieved veneris and tenebris which annoys me to no end, I just assume that I will never ever get those two cards, and every time I get a 5 star it's either: 900g,Equaleon,Jagger or something else besides those two (I'm including miriam as well cause I don't even have her)

• And what is if you still dont have them on your 1000 or 2000 or 10000 or 100000 try? Technically that should be possible.

You see what I mean? There should be atleast a way of guaranteeing a certain card after a certain amount of used akashas. Or atleast a guaranteed chance for a 5* after a certain amount of akashas. AND YES other gacha games have this too and they know why they have it, cause if they wouldnt have this system the game would just be too frustrating and the whole gacha system would be unfun.

Also whats also noteworthy: We dont have events like normal gacha games "3x every x10 draw guaranteed 5* or guaranteed 5* card XXXXXX".

If you wanna see this game as gacha game then we should also have gacha events.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• You want that and gatcha event so they will be eacxh month creat a new very effective gatchha card in a 60$ box

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• Cant create what KR doesnt has.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• I tell you if you want more free thing they gonna take an other way to make you spend money im very surprised they didn't make more P2W thing that i can enjoy.

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• If no one would complain we wouldnt get many important changes like boosted exp rates and NPC loyality system. If you don't like it leave the forum and don't use the systems that were implemented only after many many complaints on forums for such long time.

• uff, i got it, gl on getting free op akashas m8. :) xD

:chii1:EN - CicaKing | TeaAndBiscuits

• Is like the worker class try to get some right that so cute :D

Go work, is Soul WORKer

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다