Can we have black/ebony skin color in shop?

• Like the title says, could you, please, introduce a black like African black skin color (or ebony) skin color to all characters?

I think many would be interested to have such skin color and it would allow for more character personalization.

For example, I'd love to try use a black skin for my Iris alongside her snow-white hair color. I think it would be a pretty combo.

The closest skin color we have to black is a tan brown like Indian or Mexican brown which is far from black.

The only black NPC I saw in SoulWorker so far was Hel who's always hanging around with Selene in Candus and Dipluce and his design looks mighty fine to me even though his skin wasn't that black so why not add a similar or a darker skin color usable by players?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Main Character: Vengeannce lv 65 Iris EN Candus :santagrutin:

Edited once, last by I love biscuits ().

• I am all for stuff like this but idk if you saw the slightly darker colors in this game for skin types but Lion games is rly bad at making darker skin colors look good.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• considering this is a korean mmo i highly doubt a genuine black skin color will ever be introduced lmao.

Togekiss/Yanmega/Honchkrow/Bisharp/Excadrill/Froslass

• this ain't up for gameforge it's only up to liongames with everything.

Yes but I heard CN server has alot of outfits that are not present in other versions.

So may be if gameforge finds a common appeal for such cosmetic item, they might forward the suggestion to lion games.

Now, I'm not sure if there is any complications to get permission from lion games to add new server specific cosmetics but then again its just 1 skin tone color? So may be if they find enough appeal for that item..

I am all for stuff like this but idk if you saw the slightly darker colors in this game for skin types but Lion games is rly bad at making darker skin colors look good.

With best regards

Well, the darker skin colors in SW seem to me bit tan or brownish mostly. They're not the best I've seen but they're not really the worst either. I mean the NPC example "Hel" I put up there while not being superb , it doesn't look like a bad dark skin example, right?

considering this is a korean mmo i highly doubt a genuine black skin color will ever be introduced lmao.

I've seen some Korean MMOs that had very dark skin colors and there is already a dark skin NPC in the game but I understand what you mean.

Main Character: Vengeannce lv 65 Iris EN Candus :santagrutin: