Hidden Hideout a bit help to run faster

• Hi there :)

I have a question to all of you. We´ re a Team with 4 team members and we go everyday to hidden hideout.

We have between 70 - 90% crit - with 25k - 33k dmg, between 21 - 40% Defense penetration, between 70 - 110% Boss Damage, between 115 - 140% attack speed, attack between 20500 - 25700...

This is, what we have - a bit other for all of us, but realy near for the same strengh.

So + Akkashas + Feshion etc. etc. etc. we need between 18 min - 20 min per run...

Can you help us a bit, that we can do it a bit better, with the time? We´ re lucky, when we´ re under 15 min per run. 8)

It is realy nice, when you help us with a few screens, what we can change. When you need screens from me, then I upload it extra.

We thank you, for your help, what we can change, that we can do it a bit faster.

See ya,

IceDancer -> in Game VahnLang

• 1. How much accuracy do you guys have?

2. Before anyone can rly help you do us a favor and record one of this 18-20 minute runs, upload it to youtube and then post it here. Since just from what you have written up there it should be a big gameplay mistake from you since the stats while not being overly high seem fine for like 7 min runs.

Also it would help much more to have the stats of every single member and a list of all their brooches and brooch sets and where they use them.

And maybe pm me in discord #EisteeMango0496 you can also write in german then.
    With best regards

• There are plenty guides on youtube. Just don't constantly freeze your party and don't afk in core. I don't see why you are taking so long to clear. Unless you run without soulstones or don't meet accuracy requirements (1810 accuracy) it seems as if your whole party was just afk instead of hitting the boss.

• Accuracy have we all over 1810. We have seen youtube videos - fight to him, no one is afk when the core is active. The screens, with the stats, make I later. We woul start in few min with hidden hideout. When we´ re done, I make it all ready - screens with normal stats and wrote then the brooches sets etc.

All of us, have Soulstone in the weapon.

Thanks for the first points, I make it then ready. I think, with our time now - by 8 pm. Also in good 1,5 hour.

One of us, make a video too. I send this link then, when all is ready ^^

• With such stats and the time you take to clear the dungeon makes me think to a last possibility (subtly stated by Maurice), which is that you probably messed up your chain skills or missing quite a lot of Shorter Cooldown stat.

For such a long runs, having a lot of cdr significantly reduces the amount of time required to clear the raid (it may divide it by 2 or more). Chain skills are important too, if you chain bad you lose potential (strong) DPS so a lot of time when runs last for so much time.

*Lonely lunar nekomata*

-------------------------------------------

Achievements : 483/492

F2P cards : 498/614 | Limited : 1

Unique/Legendary items owned : 629/632 (119 items +9) + 40/41 jewels

• Hi there,

sorry that I don´t have answer yesterday. Have become a call and must go. ^^

Yes, one of us go in the core, and beat this crystal. I post now first, the screens - germany screens, I hope, this is ok - to see, what we have. Only one is a bit under 1800 acc - is only for other things, change the title -> is then over 1810 acc :)

We´ re 4 Member Team. Kusakama, Hell-Puncher, Morucan and me VahnLang.

First Screens -> Stats to see Attack, Speed Attack etc.

The video, must wait, don´ t have a link for the youtube video yet. ^^

Now the brooches step by step.

Kusakama:

Attack power 1000, def +50%, hp +50%

SD-Smelter Tera

SD-Nautilus Tera

SD-Flink Tera Increases the walking speed in combat areas - I think this is nimble for english? Don´ t know it sorry.

Doge + 100, Krit Def +5%, Schadensminderung Translate mean Mitigation (lower damage) 5%

SD Smelter Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

Attack power +15%, Streifschaden translate mean Grazing Damage +20%, Defence trough +5%

SD Smelter Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

Max Stamina +17, Attackspeed +5%, Speed +4%

SD Smelter Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

Acc +120, Crit Dmg +1000, Crit +2%

SD Smelter Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

Now Morucan:

SD Heldenmut Tera (Translate mean heroism)

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Igel Tera Translate mean Hedgehog

Doge + 100, Krit Def +5%, Schadensminderung Translate mean Mitigation (lower damage) 5%

SD Heldenmut Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Igel Tera

Attack power +15%, Streifschaden translate mean Grazing Damage +20%, Defence trough +5%

SD Assault Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

SD Assault Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Domination Tera

SD Assault Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Domination Tera

Now Hell Puncher

SD Heldenmut Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

SD Heldenmut Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

SD Heldenmut Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

SD Heldenmut Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

SD Heldenmut Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

The last me VahnLang

HP+100%, Attack +2500, Schadensminderung Translate mean Mitigation (lower damage) 10%

Festung-Angriff-Eskalation (Fortress attack escalation) Tera

Fortress - Defence - Rebellion Tera

Fortress effect evacuation Tera

SD Smelter Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

Crit Damage +1000, Attack +800, Crit +3%

Festung-Angriff-Eskalation (Fortress attack escalation) Tera

Fortress - Defence - Rebellion Tera

Fortress effect evacuation Tera

SD Smelter Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

SD Smelter Tera

SD Nautilus Tera

SD Flink Tera

When something more need, I make it ready. I think, today evening or so, I become the Link for our fight. We have seen so many fights on youtube but don´ t find out, what we make wrong, for so long time to fight in there. That´ s why, I ask for help, what we can do better, for a bit better time :)

Thanks a lot.

See ya,

IceDancer -> VahnLang

• Mmh interesting.

According to the screens, you people miss some stats in my opinion:

- Lilly (Kusakama): misses some boss dmg and probably few crit rate but as long as he uses his buff as soon as it is ready, it shouldn't be a problem on this point. Max. ATK seems a bit weak but won't really drag the team down. For Rain of Rage and Carnage, having more Attack speed would be welcomed too.

- Jin (Morucan): not enough crit rate (dependent on Lilly's buff actually) nor armour break, and boss dmg seem weak too on my sight. Other stats seems pretty good.

- Jin (Hell-Puncher): not enough crit rate (dependent on Lilly's buff too) nor armour break. Same statement than for Kusakama about the attack stat, and shorter cooldown starts to be limit here.

- Erwin (VahnLang): by far the best element of your current team. His armour break seems a bit weak but as long as he uses his armour break buff + helped by Jins' debuffs, it shouldn't be a real problem. However, his shorter cooldown stat is very low and drag down his potential DPS on such long term fights.

For those who have weaker atk stat, my question is: are they using flexors on their weapon? If not, trying to apply a flexor on them would help a bit, even if it isn't a real good one.

About brooches sets, well, I'd recommend for all 3 players who have SD tera sets on top and hat fashion parts to swap them with FOT sets, but only if you can get at least good giga sets (othewise you would lose potential damage because of armour break losing). For the FOT brooches:

- ATK: either Bunker Siege (armour break) or Conquest (for crit rate, for those who have weak crit rate, so both Jin players). Ballista at the very least only if you have way more accuracy than the requirements (to using 2 Ballistas, you need to have at least 1900 acc if you don't want any malus from them).

- DEF: brooch picked up doesn't really matter here. Most players go for Erosion or HP brooches which don't reduce your attack speed.

- EFFECT: Either Reconnaissance or Strategy. Recon is better for linear damage if few enemies and objectively better than Strategy if no enemies beside the boss. HOWEVER, since HH summons enemies regularly, Strategy may become better here.

If you can too, replace SD sets on bottom part with SIN or BSK set.
    (BiS SIN: Brute Force, Assassinate/maybe Pulse, Tactics)

(BiS BSK: Smelter, Hellcat/Rhino/maybe Bluff, Ecstasy/maybe Feverish).

*Lonely lunar nekomata*

-------------------------------------------

Achievements : 483/492

F2P cards : 498/614 | Limited : 1

Unique/Legendary items owned : 629/632 (119 items +9) + 40/41 jewels

• TL;DR

Main issue is obviously crit rate, despite having a lot of crit dmg, if you don't critical hit, you lose your 27k~30k crit damage.

Hell-pucher (Jin) is also lacking of accuracy (-73), so he'll miss around 1 hit every 10 hit, maybe he should upgrade his shoulders to +9.

Total crit rate for your HH squad (check spoiler for details)

Kusakama : 72%
    Morucan : 73%
    Hell-puncher : 66%
    Vahnlang : 93%

As for brooches, you can follow Kurako recommandation. You might need to keep your STD on shoes to meet accuracy requirement though.

Assuming you all have your soulstones +9, make sure you also use boss damage drive on your gear.

As recommandation for akashas, use Leona or Shade to reduce the crit rate gap and additionnal crit potions (from raids/events)

Seems like you manage to clear the run, so just by narrowing your crit rate gap, you might be able to achieve a ~12min run.

Waiting for you video to provide more advices.

Best regards,

• Thanks a lot for these tips :)

We work on it, that we can change it and do it step by step better, by this boss.

Edit:

Have become the link for the video. Yesterday, we have searched for extra member, one of us, hasn´ t the time to fight yesterday.

But, the time is the same, what we need, with Kusakama.

Edited once, last by IceDancer ().

• Another important thing you guys forgot to mention is cooldown reduction. Cdr can literally double your dmg over time, so you gotta get that up considering all of you are below 26%. Try to get close to 40%, but if you can't afford that, then just follow the suggestions above.

dddd

• I don't know about other characters gameplay, but as I can see for Jin (Hell-puncher).

He doesn't use efficiently chain skill combo.
    He doesn't use Jin main skills which is Counter and Qi Explosion.
    His ultimate is often not on CD, he could use it several times.

I can recommend great korean players who are playing Jin at least, here their skill build before Jin rework, and you might find some HH footages on their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ConE0tH-lEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULpkyIpw-E

With best regards,

• Another important thing you guys forgot to mention is cooldown reduction. Cdr can literally double your dmg over time, so you gotta get that up considering all of you are below 26%. Try to get close to 40%, but if you can't afford that, then just follow the suggestions above.

Seems like you didnt read Kurakos post, he/she did talk about it.

With such stats and the time you take to clear the dungeon makes me think to a last possibility (subtly stated by Maurice), which is that you probably messed up your chain skills or missing quite a lot of Shorter Cooldown stat.

For such a long runs, having a lot of cdr significantly reduces the amount of time required to clear the raid (it may divide it by 2 or more). Chain skills are important too, if you chain bad you lose potential (strong) DPS so a lot of time when runs last for so much time.

But to the thread:

Its kinda a mix of the following:

-Too low CDR
    -Too low crit
    -Not optimal brooches
    -Not enough experience how to clear core fast
    -(Couldnt see that but from what you guys talked about that run) Not being confident in the skills you can use in certain phases
    -In this run ofc the disconnect of the Haru
    -Not abusing the mechanics of your character (Double Comet) THOUGH THIS IS AN BUG AND COULD BE BANWORTHY SO I DONT BLAME YOU FOR IT
    -Having a not optimal team setup (Double Jin is playable but you have to accept the downsides of it which is lacking a bit of dmg)
    -The Jins could call out to the Erwin when they do their defense debuff so, that the Erwin can time his abilitys for it.
    - Before meteor hits you can dmg the boss, you dont have to stand still.
    -Especially cause you did this run without the Lily you could run Leona instead of Lex for more consistent crit rate (Lex is actually quite the bad akasha due to her long downtime)
    -Also that the 2nd jin died more than 3x ofc added a lot to the time too
    -If the titles you have on are actually the titles you use they arent optimal either, for you guys I would maybe run Approved Racer
    -Having not optimal skill setup (Im not an expert on Jin but this skill setup seems inefficent even to me)

If you need help with anything else or a german explanation you can also pm me in discord EisteeMango#0496

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Hi there ^^

We have changed yet only small things - but this has help. :D

Before between 18 and 20 min - we´ re now between 14 and 16 min. Sure it can be done faster, but without dz, we can´ t buy so fast all things to change it faster :)

Thanks again, for you helping tips. 8):thumbup:

• I appreciate this thread you all kind, keep going !

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• Yes, we have wonderd realy many times, why we need so long for this. Have seen videos, seen the time in ranking, seen many times pictures etc. with so fast time.

And then, we tried, tried and tried again, but our time don´ t going better. So that I has ask my team, if I should open here this questions, for a bit help, what we can, that we can do it a bit better.

Today, we was 5 times in there - best time 11:30 min. :)

So it realy help us out, that we can do it better.

See, what time we have later - can run 5 times again :D

This was the only thing, what we can do, ask here - for helping a bit out, what we can do.

So this is good. When a day come, one has not so many time - but with faster run´ s so that we can run it too - and don´ t fall out.

Not so many runs and we have all our gear together. Few of us, only need one thing. And so, run run run.