Post CR patch feedback / questions / bug reports

• So Corrupted Records Part 1 came out today and it's pretty cool. New content to play through, fashion to farm, and even an akasha card was secretly added. There was also at least 1 bug which slipped in. Since I don't see any threads for this figured I'd start one and if we can get our feedback in one place should be helpful for threea to relay to the team. So in no particular order (except the first one which is by far most important):

-The trader machines that are normally outside of most districts to let you repair/dismantle/etc are missing. It appears there is no dismantle feature at Yumi either. I'm assuming this is a bug as those machines are a huge QoL improvement so this should definitely be a priority to fix. UPDATE: I noticed the machines still exist in Dipluce Horizon and Ruin Fortress so they might only be missing from Grasscover Camp?

-Lupan's akasha card was added but there was no announcement. As of now it appears you can obtain the card via merging but it is unclear if Lupan is in the regular pool or a different pool like neo (yes neos still exist just not sold in the store at the moment). I tried opening 20 neos with no luck but that's a low sample size and have yet to see any confirmation if the card is in the regular pool either. It would be nice to get some clarification here. UPDATE: She was added in the Akasha of Blood shop item which says increased chance of Lupan but we still don't know if she can roll from regular trans?

-Chii can now obtain the Bellatrix and Chalice Bloom earrings from CR drops but if you held onto the class qubes (drops from Grutin World) Chii still cannot open those. Likely an oversight. I might file a ticket with support but probably worth mentioning here too.

-While most of the translations for the story are pretty good, there was some really confusing dialog that happens involving Lily where they keep referring to her as "he".

-In the announcement it states you can go to Maxim to craft more GCC boxes. The crafting menu is not at Maxim and is actually available through interacting with the book shelf.

-It was also announced next patch should have CR pt2 and Desireworker. Are these supposed to both be part of the same patch or will DW be afterwords?

-The 'Improvement improvements' are great QoL features. Glad to see this made it in. Think you guys could look into getting the dungeon replay button available to us as well? That's another really big QoL feature for anyone grinding a specific raid/district.

-Something seems awkward about the event tickets (SFL Coupons) pricing in the event shop. Raids only drop 1 per run with a maximum of 15 per character (that means 15 runs!). There are items like the pineapple candy which is priced at 2 tickets each. 2 entire runs for a single pineapple candy? That doesn't really make sense. Also the luxury scent items being 4 tickets a piece but resetting daily doesn't seem right either. Maybe this was intended but it feels very unbalanced compared to how these shops are usually priced.

Anyways that's all I got off the top of my head. Overall the patch is pretty good but we need those trader machines back!! Thanks

Edited 4 times, last by Keita ().

• Maybe add how we can get tickets event and the limit, cause there is nothing who say that, we can drop 15 per char only and only in raid "nothing at Grace and Fortress, i don't know about others city"

But cr was not lvl 65 on Kr version ?

<3 TeaAndBiscuits <3 LvL 10, Server EU recruits !

[Haru 65 Mystiic & 65 Maki | Stella 63 Mystiica | Chii 63 Chiitôge}

unknown.png

Edited once, last by Mystiica ().

• Maybe add how we can get tickets event and the limit, cause there is nothing who say that, we can drop 15 per char only and only in raid "nothing at Grace and Fortress, i don't know about others city"

But cr was not lvl 65 on Kr version ?

Both CR Stella&Llily and Haru&Erwin are lv 60 quests.

• Hey there! Thank you for the summary. :)

Some info from me for now:

Maybe add how we can get tickets event and the limit, cause there is nothing who say that, we can drop 15 per char only and only in raid "nothing at Grace and Fortress, i don't know about others city"
    The tickets can drop from Dipluce Horizon dungeons, raids and specific supply crates.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• So specifically about the new/future card systems, I think most of the confusion stems from this post from a few months ago. https://store.steampowered.com…/view/2496632202943653704

>A Transmitter Will Be Leaving

With this update we will remove the NeoSanctum Transmitter from SoulWorker. This still leaves the Akasha Transmitter which can provide you with all the cards

This part strongly implies that any cards are obtainable from normal and farmable cards that you don't have to spend money on and I think this needs to be addressed and fixed.

Togekiss/Yanmega/Honchkrow/Bisharp/Excadrill/Froslass

• Will the Lupan card be available in the Normal Akasha Transmitter pool in the future?

Lupan's already in the normal Akasha Transmitter pool, and if not then she'll be added to it when the Akasha of Blood is removed from the shop.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

Edited once, last by Kalinya ().

• As for an actual bugreport/feedback post, the Devourer's Blade (Chii's Primal weapon) still needs Antidestructors to upgrade past +6.
    This is in contrast to Every other Primal gear piece which were changed to not need any to get to +9 in a previous update.

This frustrates me, since i sent a bugreport about it prior to the recent update.

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

• Since the 7th days is here, no more runs of HH count in the event

Actualy do 2 runs more but they doesn't count..

I think we got a bug with this event threea

Some guildmate have the same bug for the HH event

<3 TeaAndBiscuits <3 LvL 10, Server EU recruits !

[Haru 65 Mystiic & 65 Maki | Stella 63 Mystiica | Chii 63 Chiitôge}

unknown.png

• Hello everyone, about your new points:

Will the Lupan card be available in the Normal Akasha Transmitter pool in the future? threea Yes, it will be added in the pool in the future (there will be an announcement about this as always)

Since the 7th days is here, no more runs of HH count in the event

Actualy do 2 runs more but they doesn't count..

I think we got a bug with this event threea

Some guildmate have the same bug for the HH event

Could you please contact our support team so they can check further details about this? (It is not clear so far if everyone is affected by this)

As for an actual bugreport/feedback post, the Devourer's Blade (Chii's Primal weapon) still needs Antidestructors to upgrade past +6.
    This is in contrast to Every other Primal gear piece which were changed to not need any to get to +9 in a previous update.

This frustrates me, since i sent a bugreport about it prior to the recent update. Checking- will bring it up to the team again.

• Yoo so the HH runs only count on weekends and not weekdays or something.

I just went from being stuck at 11 to 16 runs today.

:jin3:

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• Another bug report, so while alt farming, I noticed the cinematic camera pan of the city is missing when you enter a new city zone.

Oh and as for the HH runs, everyone that I know that didn't get it completed upon the 7th day have this problem. I had it completed the instant it was available along with a friend of mine who I do HH everyday with so I don't know first hand.

But another friend who haven't played much the past 2 weeks had the HH runs not count.

• Good morning everyone,

some additions and open topics:

• Ok I can try to answer:

• So anyone knows why some Fashion is not tradable but others are from CR?

It seems like the devs arbitrarily decided to make some tradeable and some not. It would be good to give examples of the non-tradeable ones (e.g. Barricade Trousers)