About Dragon Blood in this Event...

• Good afternoon,

It is a quick but profound suggestion, the Dragon Bloods should reset every week for everyone's happiness.

Repeating alts over and over for Strength Extension Tickets is not funny especially when you remain at the same point... Dragon Blood was one of the items I expected the most from such event and probably am I not the only one (am I so unlucky with upgrading?).

Or are your intentions to keep this Strength Extension Tickets exclusively pay to win matter? (´▽`)

• Just altfarm.

SETs aren't P2W.

Armor Restorers are.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

Server: Candus [EU]

• Just altfarm.

SETs aren't P2W.

Armor Restorers are.

Those aren't even really p2w since you can get 1 for free every month + you can buy them with DZ if sold in a SC qube. It obviously requires someone sells ARs or SC of course, but there is always someone that's selling some SC over here. xd

• (There once was an event where you could get tons of Armor restorer) I have to agree with coldZou here that it should be more easy to get Strenght expansion (dragon blood) since some people want to play all chars in this game and can't twink because of it, so they have to get them from events or buy them from the market and that's stupid~

(forgot to add that armor restorer in events would also be useful for newer players i guess)

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Edited once, last by Horori ().