when the publisher is so bad...

• ..... Why did you even make this post?

Also how far ahead is TW anyway

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

Server: Candus [EU]

• 100% + 20% (chii weapon) + 20% (Levelup Boots) + 10% (Jewellry) + 10% (Titles) + 25% (Brooches) + 20% (Nova) + 20% (Erwin buff) + 10% (Stella buff) + 20% (Lily buff) + 30% (stella is broken) + 30% (stella. is. broken.) + 7% (pill) = 302%.

302%. Haha.

The current hard cap on movement speed obtainable ingame is 361%. (viilor set bonus + swapping 2 brooches for chance-dependant higher move bonuses).

Actually wait, i forgot about akashas. Make that 457%.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

Edited once, last by Kalinya ().

• it was taken off, or maybe i cant see the second one, only gf shows up for me.

It has been region-blocked. You can search it up on google and it'll show the link to it but you just won't have access to it. Here's what it looks like though.

Now, According to what I've found TW publisher decided to terminate the contract , and Lion games did not want to stop publishing the game over the area, so they decided to self-publish. It has also been confirmed that the game will only support that specific region with the exception they expanded server to Hong Kong and Macau. This is most likely the first time they've done this and they are most likely still trying to figure out how it works. I hope everything turns out well for them, then maybe it'll mean something to us. At the very least, we now know that Lion Games is willing to self-publish and that is a huge step.

I also heard rumors about a certain server coming back up and considering the current state of the game here, it is clearly not in their interest. Well, it has never been. Perhaps, they will update content faster because of this even though I highly doubt after the recent patch notes.

Honestly, all this process seems very familiar to me. It is a matter of time now.

dddd

• I also heard rumors about a certain server coming back up and considering the current state of the game here, it is clearly not in their interest. Well, it has never been. Perhaps, they will update content faster because of this even though I highly doubt after the recent patch notes.

Haha. Think it'll be taken down for real this time, or will gameforge just be mad as hell?

#FixDevourer'sBlade

• I also heard rumors about a certain server coming back up and considering the current state of the game here, it is clearly not in their interest. Well, it has never been. Perhaps, they will update content faster because of this even though I highly doubt after the recent patch notes.

Haha. Think it'll be taken down for real this time, or will gameforge just be mad as hell?

They dont care.