sorry guys but I need help please...

• Guys,today I've download the game twice,but when I launch the game in the gameforge launcher,appear this message after a while,I don't know what do! I've checked the directX version and I've the DirectX version 12,and the game requires say that is enough the version 9.0,please help me because I don't know how resolve

Files

• download.png

(1.97 kB, downloaded 141 times, last: )

2-announcement-soulworker-ww-402e53b3416e87a11f87e8fa7c70f073-1-jpg

Uno di loro è un diamante : puro ; forte ; determinato ; solida morale ma con un <3 dolcissimo è allo stesso tempo...fragile è pieno di speranza 😇

• If you can play the game normally before this error occurs, this may appear sometimes. You can't do more except pray that this doesn't happen again, at least not too fast. x')

You can try a files repair though, or download the game on Steam and try again. However, I can't guarantee you that this will fix/solve your current problem.

• Kurako,unfortunely I can't even play before that this error message appear.This error message appear togheter at the black screen of the launch game quickly after.And I should under "constriction",close the game. I've already did repair,unistall and install the game twice with and without firewal or antivirus;I've check the TCP and the version of the operative system in dxdiag, and I've the operative system x64...I don't know what say the error message,at least so I could try to figure out what is..should I try to download the game in the Steam client?

Uno di loro è un diamante : puro ; forte ; determinato ; solida morale ma con un <3 dolcissimo è allo stesso tempo...fragile è pieno di speranza 😇

should I try to download the game in the Steam client?

Well, at your current point I guess you won't lose anything from trying except some time. xd

Think about uninstalling launcher's version before though, I've heard few people getting problems keeping it on both Steam and the GF launcher (I personally never experienced such a problem, but just in case...).

devo provare a scaricare il gioco nel client Steam?

Bene, al tuo punto attuale immagino che non perderai nulla nel provare tranne che per un po 'di tempo. xd

Pensa a disinstallare la versione del launcher prima, però, ho sentito poche persone avere problemi a mantenerlo sia su Steam che sul launcher GF (personalmente non ho mai avuto un problema del genere, ma per ogni evenienza ...).

True but is also true that here I've see a post as my post of this problem. I'ven't ever download a game of the Gameforge from Steam..I don't know if is secure or not. I mean..if after,also if I uninstall the game from Steam,I can download again for the fourth time on the Gameforge client..there isn't someone that know what say this error message?

• It is secure tho. But dunno what you mean with "secure" here tbh.

Anyway, the only thing you have to know about GF Launcher and Steam Launcher is that, they both lead to the same servers (EN (EU) and NA) but both account are different: if you made an account on Steam you won't recover it on the GF Launcher. Also it isn't possible to transfert account datas from Steam to GF Launcher, and vice versa (at least I never heard about it could be possible, everyone who wanted to try that couldn't).

• È comunque sicuro. Ma non so cosa intendi con "sicuro" qui tbh.

Ad ogni modo, l'unica cosa che devi sapere su GF Launcher e Steam Launcher è che entrambi portano agli stessi server (EN (EU) e NA) ma entrambi gli account sono diversi: se hai creato un account su Steam non lo farai recuperalo su GF Launcher. Inoltre non è possibile trasferire i dati dell'account da Steam a GF Launcher, e viceversa (almeno non ne ho mai sentito parlare potrebbe essere possibile, chiunque volesse provarlo non poteva).

I mean if I unistall the game from Steam launcher,can I in the future download the game with Gameforge launcher? Or isn't secure and I risk to be banned or other? Maybe with Steam the problem don't appear but I don't know if my graphic system is good or not for launch totally the game. this fact that appear this message and I don't know what mean is a little frustrating..also because I live in EU not in a oriental city that appear so the error message

• Well, installing the game on Steam and GF launcher means creating 2 accounts, and playing with multiple accounts is banned according to game's ToS. But if you play only one of the two and don't use the second one for anything about farming resources (such as event items) to help yourself on your main account, I don't think this would get you banned.

As long as you create 1 account for each platform because you simply can't play on the other one, well, getting banned because of that will sound a ugly move from GF.

About your PC specs, the game just won't launch on any platform if your hardware is not strong enough to run the game originally. Required specs for the game can be checked here. (scroll a bit till "System Requirements" paragraph)

About the error message itself, it is common to everyone. Don't be surprised that you get it in korean, cuz probably everyone get it in korean.

:lilly2: