Thinking of doing something GF?

• GF, Are you going to deign to get an update before this plummets further and without brakes? xD

pasted-from-clipboard.png

PS: I know GF won't do anything, but that's how I entertain myself

PS: Google translator

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• Nah they don't care about the game they just push out Wheel of Wallet...
    I went to Ganshin Impact GF just to slow or they just don't want to give update for the community.
    I have also full Brooches 6 chark 65 lvl all are geared up +9 TERRA brooches but there is nothing to do in SW
    0-24 spaming AOV bruh get a life.
    Just play something alse maybe they gona release updates when is like 100 players online OMEGALUL

• This is just steam, you don't have numbers for the GF client.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

Server: Candus [EU]

• If anything, the chart tells me that it's going to bounce back then reach new lows over time. The bounce is most likely going to be when they release Luna Fall which is going to be lower than the previous high. Also, as others said, Steam doesn't hold the entire population of the game, but it would be safe to assume that the overall chart isn't much different than steam's.

dddd

• Without a doubt, the game servers are emptying, the battle for the rating does not matter anymore. In general, as expected, long and insignificant updates put players off. A new character has already been announced in Korea. New events and events keep the audience there. What can we boast about? Well, only with tears on the players' forum and always dissatisfied people.

• Welp.

Desireworker isn't exactly content, and it's much more of a mindless grind than anything else in the game.
    Chances are when [Redacted] comes out, the average players is going to fall beneath 500.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

Server: Candus [EU]

• How to say ... Desireworker is also new content .... there will always be dissatisfied, there is no game where everyone would be happy. In addition, the drop in players is not always associated with updates, there are other reasons for the departure of players from the project. At the moment, I believe that the opening of alternative projects Soul Worker makes us understand

that the game is still interesting to the players. No one will start a unprofitable project. It's a pity, but the chances for the development of this project here are falling every week.

• No worry update will come soon

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• Desire worker quest can be finished within 2 days. It won't really increase the activity of players because after a week or less many people will finish the update and get bored again. What we need is more content and QoL improvements (the most important being characters' skill rebalances) and some events that would actually feel rewarding unlike the ones we had recently which were just pure dissapointment. The hype from other new games that came out recently is too big and the game in it's current state won't really attract new players nor keep the old players occupied enough to play the game actively.

• Desire worker quest can be finished within 2 days. It won't really increase the activity of players because after a week or less many people will finish the update and get bored again. What we need is more content and QoL improvements (the most important being characters' skill rebalances) and some events that would actually feel rewarding unlike the ones we had recently which were just pure dissapointment. The hype from other new games that came out recently is too big and the game in it's current state won't really attract new players nor keep the old players occupied enough to play the game actively.

Nice PP

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• I'm not sure if updates will really save the game. It is a part of it, but the game just doesn't have that great of a long term retention. No matter what update the game throw out, it will only last for a month at most, if even that. The updates would have to be really frequent.

Corrupted Records is content, but you can finish it in a day. While VERY enjoyable in my opinion, it doesn't have much replay value and so there's nothing to keep the player base returning. I alt farmed for over 200 akashas and waiting for Lupan ever since corrupted records came out. From the community it doesn't seem to be in the normal akasha transmitters. It has been a month and I got nothing else to do in this game. I'm tired of waiting and it was the only thing keeping me motivated. There's nothing else to do other than running HH and AoV for the millionth time.

I can of course farm money to buy a full Tera brooch but Tera is so expensive and rarely on sale(NA) that I'm not motivated to do so without some easier intermediate goals to make this journey more entertaining.

As a result I've just been playing Genshin after a friend showed the gameplay. And yes it is single player but it is still fun af. There is also co-op though. Soulworker is not that much different when it comes to that aspect. I do most things solo except for HH and AoV. Meanwhile Genshin have a vast open world for me to explore and still quite fresh for me. Maybe I'll get bored of Genshin at some point and come back. I only log in for Gronco, HH, IDD, and corrupted records. So about an hour and a half of play time then get off to play Genshin.

Nice PP

Thanks, you too.

I have no doubt that there is truth in your words ... but it is not complete. You say that there is nothing to keep the players ... you are right, this is so, but not all players will just take and leave the project. There are players who have invested a lot of time and money, they will not leave. Most of the players go into standby while playing other games ....

and will return again as something new appears. Further, while there is no content, it makes no sense to balance the characters, I don’t know why you don’t like this situation, but even in Korea, the class balance was done together with updates ... we have no updates ... we do not need a balance either.

The only thing I cannot disagree with is the events and activities that are simply awful here .... compared to Korea, where the event was held, the prizes of which were special currency in the game. Alas, we will have to put up with it or just leave the project.

• I played this game ... I'm sorry to say, but it's not an amateur, and is very similar to mobile games with donation. I had enough for 1 day .... in my opinion, it still grows and grows to this project. Simply put ... if here we are limited by energy, then there you will waste a lot of time, which will have a bad effect on real life.

I have no doubt that there is truth in your words ... but it is not complete. You say that there is nothing to keep the players ... you are right, this is so, but not all players will just take and leave the project. There are players who have invested a lot of time and money, they will not leave. Most of the players go into standby while playing other games ....

and will return again as something new appears. Further, while there is no content, it makes no sense to balance the characters, I don’t know why you don’t like this situation, but even in Korea, the class balance was done together with updates ... we have no updates ... we do not need a balance either.

The only thing I cannot disagree with is the events and activities that are simply awful here .... compared to Korea, where the event was held, the prizes of which were special currency in the game. Alas, we will have to put up with it or just leave the project.

Having no new content updates is not nat excuse. Gameforge has shown us that they can do it very fast if they want. Haru got her rebalance roughly 3 months after it was released in KR, meanwhile stella and iris had to wait a lot longer and lily, erwin and jin got completely skipped. You are saying you dont need skill rewamps? It's literally game changing and there is no reason to not add it. We have just aov and hh, so what? Korea got many skill rebalances before Lunar Fall and japanese server has all recent skill rewamps even without having Violent Sun yet.

The recent rebalances finally closed the gab between the characters although there are still things that they could work on. But you are saying you are completely fine with chii still being broken, and others still falling behind in some categories? Sorry but your point doesn't make sense.

• I have no idea why you believe your lies. I'm following the class balance updates in Korea. I am subscribed to two authors of videos on this game who play it and upload a lot of videos. I repeat ALL CLASS BALANCE UPDATES WERE RELEASED ONLY AFTER ADDITIONAL UNDERGROUND ADDITION AND TESTING. What actually happened with us ...

there is an altar (if the balance in this category was performed in Korea, then we simply missed it, since we learned to play there without balance) ... then ... HH came out (again, there was a balance in Korea after adding this dungeons, but only when they have a solo mode to complete it ... even if we have a new dungeon,

and there will be no class balance, this will mean that we were able to pass here too). You say that I do not need new skills .... unfortunately you cannot post links here, but watch the video ... new skills do not exist for the available classes that we have. If you are talking about DW then this update changes the animation,

and corrects (slightly changes) the mechanics of existing skills. From the point of view of logic ... yes, these are new skills ... but now we will not get them ... and when we have such an opportunity, we can either get by with what we have ... or the project will be closed. No one will just buy upgrades with only class balance,

it is not economically profitable .... if the events are changed so that the players do not get a lot of things just like that ..... why did you decide that, especially for you, the class balance will be released. Tell me ... there was a situation that the class (JIN SEP) had an advantage in the arena with its own defense and comet.

Tell me, has anything been done in this direction? I have not seen work .... give a link to update.

• 1. Its rly hard to read your texts please try to write them a bit more readable.

2. In your post you talk about the Rift Arena and balancing, while this game WAS NEVER and WILL NEVER supposed to be balanced for pvp. Your class doesnt even matter in PvP with the right gear you receive 1 dmg on 100k hp.

3. People are sad about not getting class revamps because their classes should have gotten them for a long time already.

We are missing:

Erwin: Atleast 3 rebalances that I know
    Haru: 1 rebalance of that I know + a visual update
    Chii: 0 rebalances of that I know
    Stella: Im not sure
    Jin: Too many to count rebalances
    Iris: Same deal as Jin
    Lily: Atleast 1 rebalance which completly overhauls the whole char and basically changes the char completly.

People dont ask for rebalances themselves, the majority of this community wants these rebalances ! If you dont want them thats fine but dont tell people that they are the only ones who want them.

4. We miss so much content and are so far behind Korea now that it is just laughable. But its not only Korea, we are far behind JP and EVEN TW aswell. Imagine a Taiwanese Soulworker release being bigger than a release for the game in most likely the 2 most profitable continents.

5. Also we get lied at from CMS like Threea about why content had to be released later and when content will be released (I like to remind everyone that it was said that Chiis Advancement got shifted to a later date due to them wanting to release the chii advancement together with a content update THAT EVERY CLASS CAN ENJOY) Fast forwartd to the Chii advancement patch and we got nothing except the advancement.

6. Then the content we got after that is corrupted record. Can we call it new content? It was lvl 60 content in KR and we are after HH release in our Version with the lvl cap being 65, so how can people be ok with that?

PS: Also I would like to ask you to stay out of this discussion, because alone from what youve written I can tell that you arent far in the game or didnt played this game for a long time or if you did you did play it VERY casually and arent knowing what youre talking about.

Technically what this game needs now is a big content release pakage that includes more than just a small content update than just Desire worker. We technically need a patch in the next 3 month that adds Lunarfall, Ephnel, DesireWorker, all class revamps up to Lunfarfall release and atleast Ephnel advancement if not even Ephnel desireworker too. Too stay in any way competitive to the other versions and the soon outcoming Illegal servers of the game.

Thats how bad this version stands against the other versions of Soulworker. And yet they decide to rather buy and re release Soulworker Zero than to try to do something with the PC version.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• 1. Its rly hard to read your texts please try to write them a bit more readable.

I can say the same about you. I use an online translator so I can understand that the essence can change a lot. I apologize for this translation.

2. In your post you talk about the Rift Arena and balancing, while this game WAS NEVER and WILL NEVER supposed to be balanced for pvp. Your class doesnt even matter in PvP with the right gear you receive 1 dmg on 100k hp.

Perhaps you did not understand me. For killing a player, you get a certain number of special points. The maximum number of points is easier to get by killing monsters, simultaneously fighting off other players. The people were outraged that the genie class simply uses a shield at a certain moment, and then in a jump uses a comet with a full charge ...

thereby killing a large monster in the center from once leaving other players with something. Since under the shield, control effects do not affect him and it is impossible to unbalance him in such cases. Sorry, but your opinion about the weird damage is just absurd.

3. People are sad about not getting class revamps because their classes should have gotten them for a long time already.
    We are missing:
    Erwin: Atleast 3 rebalances that I know
    Haru: 1 rebalance of that I know + a visual update
    Chii: 0 rebalances of that I know
    Stella: Im not sure
    Jin: Too many to count rebalances
    Iris: Same deal as Jin
    Lily: Atleast 1 rebalance which completly overhauls the whole char and basically changes the char completly.
    People dont ask for rebalances themselves, the majority of this community wants these rebalances ! If you dont want them thats fine but dont tell people that they are the only ones who want them.

When I said that at the moment we do not need class balancing, I expressed it based on the fact that there are no locations for which class balancing is needed. This is my personal opinion, you have the right to think differently .... however, in your understanding there is no evidence of such a desire .... I suspect that this is just your whim, and not an important element in the game.

4. We miss so much content and are so far behind Korea now that it is just laughable. But its not only Korea, we are far behind JP and EVEN TW aswell. Imagine a Taiwanese Soulworker release being bigger than a release for the game in most likely the 2 most profitable continents.

You are right about our lag behind Korea and Japan and Taiwan ... in October, a private server is launched again, which will immediately contain all the updates for the current day. Then why is it so bad here? I already hinted to you .... although I think everyone already understands the situation.

Do you have a solution to this problem? Except how to create threads and comments about your displeasure. Personally, everything suits me (I write this way only because I see no reason to show my displeasure ... this is a free project, no one is being held here ... if you do not like the game, you can leave it and delete the game client)

5. Also we get lied at from CMS like Threea about why content had to be released later and when content will be released (I like to remind everyone that it was said that Chiis Advancement got shifted to a later date due to them wanting to release the chii advancement together with a content update THAT EVERY CLASS CAN ENJOY) Fast forwartd to the Chii advancement patch and we got nothing except the advancement.

Incredible .... I thought only I noticed such moments .... glad to see that there are players who saw it too. Question: Why don't they create topics where they point to such moments. I can immediately answer for the moderators. Answer: All news and schedules are not absolute and are subject to change.

6. Then the content we got after that is corrupted record. Can we call it new content? It was lvl 60 content in KR and we are after HH release in our Version with the lvl cap being 65, so how can people be ok with that?

I'm also glad to see that you also saw that the update is very old. I will ask again why there are no mass messages about the old update. Forgive me, but although I am not an employee of the company, I am sure that the quality, quantity, richness of content ... does not depend on you or me (from the players).

P.S

I am sorry to see that you have so many messages (which confirms my theory that intelligence and understanding does not depend on such little things). I already informed you that I was subscribed to the Korean video authors channel and I am following the updates. I have been playing this game for a long time, and if you cannot understand and accept a point of view that contradicts your opinion ...

then I feel sorry for you. Personally, I accepted your point of view ... although I did not find any facts to strengthen it. Once again I apologize for the translation. And a huge request, if it does not bother you, add me to the blacklist, I will do the same and we will not see our comments.

Edited once, last by adadasf ().

• I don't know if the only credibility a person has is that they subscribed to 2 content creators then that doesn't seem too credible to me.

Also this whole thread is about us not getting updates and your whole Argumentation is basically:

"You don't get these updates cause we don't get updates".

Which completely misses the whole point of this thread.

And also even talking about Pvp in this game takes all credibility away from someone cause that means the person after however much playtime they have still didn't understand that this game ISN'T, WON'T AND SHOULDN'T be balanced for pvp cause whatever you will do, it won't work. The character kits are just not thought out for pvp, so if you would want to balance it you would either need to change all the characters completely or ban certain skills and even if you would do that Pvp wouldn't be enjoyable because of the net code of the game, everything is desynched...

And if you wanna know about my credibility:

- Beta Player

- High end gear (not completely perfect but close to)

- Content creator

- Guide writer

- I support a lot in the official discord

With best regards