New events and activities

• I would like to see new events. We are lagging far behind in terms of progress and new features in the game. I will not say what the problem is or who is to blame ... I understand that updates to the game can get to us in a certain order and under certain circumstances.

But you can at least get new events and activities that do not depend on new locations and dungeons. Since events and events are much easier to get than updates and changes to the balance of the game. You can find out if such a request is possible to increase the number of events and activities in the game<3 .... otherwise there is absolutely nothing to do in the game.:)

• There'll be a new event when the current event ends.

Next update (which is in about a week) will add Haru and Erwin's Corrupted Records, as well as Yorhaka's special dungeon, and Desireworker,

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

Server: Candus [EU]

Next update (which is in about a week) will add Haru and Erwin's Corrupted Records, as well as Yorhaka's special dungeon, and Desireworker,

Corrupted Records may add, but the rest is unlikely to be added so quickly. I liked the special dungeon event where you have to jump a lot.

Corrupted Records may add, but the rest is unlikely to be added so quickly. I liked the special dungeon event where you have to jump a lot.

I just said it's in a week. Are you deaf or something?

#FixDevourer'sBlade

I just said it's in a week. Are you deaf or something?

I'm not deaf ... but you are probably blind .... I repeat in a week they will not add the entire list that you indicated in the comment. Welcome to Black List.

• Well, they specified somewhere that Desire Worker will be a part of the next update. And Desire Worker requires Corrupted 2nd part and this special Yorhaka district to be achieved.

So, if they don't add that, they lied (again).

:lilly2:

• Well, they specified somewhere that Desire Worker will be a part of the next update. And Desire Worker requires Corrupted 2nd part and this special Yorhaka district to be achieved.

You are completely right .... I have nothing to say. I completely agree with you and do not hope for a miracle.

You are completely right .... I have nothing to say. I completely agree with you and do not hope for a miracle.

Well, i'm the first to hate gameforge and their slow update rate, but in the original version haru and erwin's corrupted records were in the same patch with desireworker, so both will be here at the same time.

Now, with the return of the infamous server and the release of new games i think it's a good idea to stay on our good side, to lie again doing a useless update instead of the promised corrupted+desire worker it's too much even for gameforge.

• Honestly, i can see an idea of postponing Sinworker another few weeks as a way to win over burning.
    like "Oh yeah they're back, but enough about this. We have Sinworker now."

Although that would make me hate them more, especially if it's just Sinworker we're getting, and not extra things like Lily rebalance, Abyss Lounge, HH drives, Second Daydream, or other character rebalances.

Yes i'm calling it Sinworker, chances are we'll get that as the translation.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

• To win over burning? They have already lost even before the server is online.

I just hope for you guys that my guess is wrong...

• They have already lost

lol, imagine lost to pirate server xD I hope GF shut it down before it even opens.

Are you one of the Gamforge guardians? Gameforge is trash, they ban people for just using ingame items. I hope the "pirate server" is going to take a good amount of players from the GF server! :)

• They have already lost

lol, imagine lost to pirate server xD I hope GF shut it down before it even opens.

Are you one of the Gamforge guardians? Gameforge is trash, they ban people for just using ingame items. I hope the "pirate server" is going to take a good amount of players from the GF server! :)

I give a standing ovation. Even if, according to your logic, people go to a private server ... it will still remain private and can be closed at any time as a publisher. Even if Gameforge closes the project, another company will open the project in its place (this was done in Taiwan, so it will be with us ...people like such a fat piece will not miss). Simply put, defend or scold Gameforge not you, not me, or anyone else .... will not affect the situation. My post with a question was hidden for no reason ... I can't even contact support ... However, the private server we are waiting for is also not a fluffy rabbit ...they'll pick up the cream again and cover it up when they're pressed harder.8)

• They have already lost

I give a standing ovation. Even if, according to your logic, people go to a private server ... it will still remain private and can be closed at any time as a publisher. Even if Gameforge closes the project, another company will open the project in its place (this was done in Taiwan, so it will be with us ...people like such a fat piece will not miss). Simply put, defend or scold Gameforge not you, not me, or anyone else .... will not affect the situation. My post with a question was hidden for no reason ... I can't even contact support ... However, the private server we are waiting for is also not a fluffy rabbit ...they'll pick up the cream again and cover it up when they're pressed harder.8)

Im just saying that gameforge is one of the worst if not the worst publisher. People will leave for the private Server like people did for the taiwan server. It pretty much says it all if you follow the Steam charts, gameforge is losing a lot of players (again) not that they care but they can't expect people to stay if there is going to be another anime mmorpg release.

Soulworker is a great Game but has a failure of Publisher.

• They have already lost

Im just saying that gameforge is one of the worst if not the worst publisher. People will leave for the private Server like people did for the taiwan server. It pretty much says it all if you follow the Steam charts, gameforge is losing a lot of players (again) not that they care but they can't expect people to stay if there is going to be another anime mmorpg release.

Soulworker is a great Game but has a failure of Publisher.

:thumbup:

• Hello everyone,

ideas for new events are always welcome and we are happy to forward them to the developer. :)

:!:Please note that any kind of mention, advertisement or promotion of any illegal server is not allowed in any of our platforms and will not be tolerated. Since the thread here, is far gone from the original topic, it is now locked.

:!:Please refrain from similar discussions and read the forum rules before posting.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..