• So about the updates, after DW we will propably get:

1) Abyss league (only ranking raid R.I.P) and lily rwbalance

2) On KR next was Erwin rebalance and other thinks we have now so i guess it will be connected to another update

3) Jin rebalance and DH.3

4) LF and HH eq easy upgrade

5) Ephnel

threea is it possible to give us Lily and Haru remodel early? It's just simple client site file (you propably can just swap datas with the korean ones and it will work just fine) that won't brake the game.

I understand that GF might not have licence for it yet but It would be nice to have it ^^

Also It would be nice to give us better version of DW skill efects that was recently realased on kr server, again simple file swap but i understand the licence islue.

• You forgot Second Daydream, probably because it released before DW on KR.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

Server: Candus [EU]

• Of course, there is the potential that we also get Second Daydream with this new update~

#FixDevourer'sBlade

• I'm waiting for the moment where lily get's her rebalance but it straight up bugs out and is non-existent

• We agree that liongames don't have the best programmers, but if gameforge had done it's job we could have had chii in october or november even without the code merge.

Like i said we could have had all the missing content like corrupted records or dh pt.1 before october and chii on november if they had done their job

For the update rate, nope, you are definitely wrong.

If they release an update, for example, on the first of november and the next update is on december 30th it's not a month, it's 2 months.

So, dw released after 1 month and half, i think dh pt. 3 will be at least on november 26 or most likely first week of december.

but even if they start to give us a patch every month, then what? In the kr version there are two update per month, we get one at best. We will fall behind more and more.

• may i remind you that you all are arguing over a dead game

3rInb4l.png

and dont even try to make "but my gameforge client" argument, coz we all know no one uses launcher of the worst publishing company

3rInb4l.png

and dont even try to make "but my gameforge client" argument, coz we all know no one uses launcher of the worst publishing company

Let's say you're right ..... what's next. We all hope for the long life of this project, no matter which company is running. The project will be closed, another company will open it ... if not, we will go to another project. There is no point in arguing over such trifles. We're just wondering how long the game will last under the leadership of such a company.8)

• Gentlemen, I think it's time to compare a little with the updates with Korea. Here are three facts for you: 1 - Updated gear upgrade interface ..... Korea patch (October 2019 Patch Note) 2 - Automatic gear upgrade .... Korea patch (April 2020 Patch Note) 3 - gray port movement gate to move, so as not to run ...Patch for Korea (February 2020 Patch Note) These are the moments that I just remembered .... Between these patches for Korea there were many improvements and updates that we did not have. I remind you the dates in brackets that I indicated are the dates in which they were introduced into the game or simply mentioned (do not forget about this factor ...date of introduction into the game and date of mention in the patch). If you already understood that our updates are a little strange ... to be simpler then ... if Korea is updated every month, then we have a set of certain improvements every few months. I mean we have fragmented updates ...we do not have a definite sequence as in Korea. That's all gentlemen. If you understand this, then there will be no need to worry.8)

3rInb4l.png

There's no chance that there's more people playing with gameforge client than with the steam one.

An average of 1k is.... ehh.....
    SWTW has like triple ours.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

• https://steamcharts.com/app/1377580

GFSW "1000 players"

TWSW (?) 6500+ players

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• look.

I'm taking the AVERAGE Player count, not the peak.

So either we have 500-1k vs 3k, or 1.2k-2k vs 7k if you want to use peak counts.

#FixDevourer'sBlade

• The title of the post's topic, if I'm not mistaken, is related to the update in the game. And in the end, they have already begun to compare on which server more people play. I don't see the logic of comparison. It's the same as comparing two cars .... one is an audi a7 and the other is a Lambordgini.8)

• But you can imagine those 2head compare servers:

1 - was reopened so its normal ppls grind things so 6k isnt that great KEKW

2 - is mostly kinda ded cuz of gf decisions LUL