Desire Update Feedback/Bugreport thread

• So, we've finally got the Desireworker update. It's only been a day though so no-one actually has it yet lol

So far i've found 2 changes.

1: Devourer's Blade finally doesn't need ADs to upgrade to +9

2: Manic Viilor's Altar now causes 2 people to be affected by the Fallen Soul debuff.

If anyone else has feedback/whatever, share it here.:chii1:

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

• Oh, forgot to mention.

All of the desire-related quests are blue ones instead of Red (Raid) or Orange (Advancement).

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

• I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but some of the fashion emote's don't work, like magnolia's.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• Literally cannot use my torment wings without it pushing my top off.

Explain please. Visually, or does it actually force the equipment to unequip?

• basically, back wings cosmetic is sharing the same space as top/bottom cosmetic

i cannot even equip GC wings

pls fix this and some translations

Desire Worker better be the correct red color theme

Lv65 [Soragear] Lv65 [SoraMetca] Lv65 [RemGareu]

Biscuit Guild admin

Tenebris Server

• basically, back wings cosmetic is sharing the same space as top/bottom cosmetic

Interesting.

And yeah, there's the usual every pronoun being male translation going on. Got any terrible examples that aren't that?

To be more specific its only the top slot. And weirdly enough I can still use Aurith and GDW just fine.

• I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but some of the fashion emote's don't work, like magnolia's.

basically, back wings cosmetic is sharing the same space as top/bottom cosmetic

Hello,

Would it be possible to share some screenshots with us, so we can check it out and report?

• Our QA confirmed the issues, it seems if you use Steampunk first it bugs and even if you replace it with something else, it will still be bugged.

We discovered that a quick temporary fix to this is to walk forward with the character and spam any other emote, this will eventually "unlock" the character to let it jump and emote again. Of course, the issue will be reported to LG.

• 2: Manic Viilor's Altar now causes 2 people to be affected by the Fallen Soul debuff.

Hi,

Would like to inform, that this bug is already reported to LG.

That's great. Regardless of whether it was reported or not i wanted to post it in this thread as just some feedback.

• When you change maps the brooch effect isnt shown anymore (for example that black smoke around your character).

Don't know if that was in the game before but even with dmg numbers on invisible it sometimes still shows the dmg, which can produce laggs if you play on low end systems.

Not sure again if it is new to this update but sometimes the skill cooldown goes 1 second up instead of down (happens rarely though).

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Celes I think I found a bug on Chii Aruel's Desire:

Stats before buff:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

When I activate the desire buff:

I don't see the +20% attack, while I see the +20% attack speed (from 161% to 181%) and +30% move speed (from 189% to 219%):

If +20% attack is present I would like to know how it is calculated

• I don't see the +20% attack, while I see the +20% attack speed (from 161% to 181%) and +30% move speed (from 189% to 219%)

It is actually an overall damage buff, not applying on the base. That's why it doesn't modify your attack stats directly (it worked the same on previous Haru/Iris Supernova buffs and on Haru's Arena buff)

• I don't see the +20% attack, while I see the +20% attack speed (from 161% to 181%) and +30% move speed (from 189% to 219%)

It is actually an overall damage buff, not applying on the base. That's why it doesn't modify your attack stats directly (it worked the same on previous Haru/Iris Supernova buffs and on Haru's Arena buff)

Small correction or rather clarification to this statement. Same as Harus Arena storm selfbuff. The Teambuff actually gives atk dmg the self buff gives overall dmg. But yep.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• There are 2 forms of attack damage stat ingame.

One that factors onto your base damage (The really low stat that ignores your gear), and one that factors onto your attack's damage on-hit.

Do you really think that something as powerful as desire nova would buff the former?

Edited once, last by Kalinya ().

• Not new bug but it'll be great if we get rid of it (like it was with Soul Cry bug):

Stella's skill "Banshee Hunt" doesn't count in a combo (in both modes).

OwO