I'm so done with repeatedly trash-tier events... (UPDATED)

• Although this update is heart welcomed, the delivered event is once again pathetic... Sorry...

Most of us are glad about Desire Worker content, yet some of us are still disappointed there is no Lily's rebalance, and others are really fed up with worthless events...

Last time there was only a tiny amount of Dragon Blood (10), now there aren't any (looks like I made an excellent suggestion before haha)... if anybody thinks alt-farm is a good idea is probably far away from lambda player's interests, this non-sense method makes this game so unpopular nowadays...

I don't see many people talking about the bad q.o.s since whoever remains deeply involved in the game learned to live with (victim), the others have moved to invest in a brand new behemoth (since September 28) !

Many of you have just like me in the past made a bunch of alts and God knows how much people have been doing this without a step forwards...

If our amazing editor wants to keep their most famous pay-to-win item (Strength Extension Ticket) in the shop, and not to distribute it in events from time to time please set at least Dragon Bloods in the reward list for the sake of everyone, especially those having no luck to max one part below hundred attempts...

Yet there are a bunch of players maxing each parts (HH) below forty attempts, a perfect balanced rng...

*Please note that there are no booster perfumes this time.

UPDATE 04/11 :

It seems an appropriate effort has been made with the Грутрёшка ev... ehm..., sorry, Grutryoshka event !

Although it was not announced at first, this is warmly welcomed.

I am not sure any form of strength extension material (for the most unlucky of us) are within the dolls, but this event is much more interesting than the Halloween event in my opinion and is really worth the login.

*Of course it is worth as long as you have a bit of luck with Gakashas (Akasha).

*The Akasha system in this game is still one of it's biggest flaw.

Thank you for reading,

Sincerely yours,

N

Edited 3 times, last by coldZou ().

• I know you said in this post altfarming isn't an alternative and kinda that only people who need low attempts can +9 their stuff but I have to disagree on that part. As someone who needed 700 attempts for all his 3 AOV Weapons together and way too many attempts for his AOV gear (though was fairly lucky with HH gear) I can say it's not so bad. Whats worse is getting akashas from it cause that actually revolves a lot more around rng than upgrading stuff.

But to the real topic now, the event: I fully agree with you that the event is absolute garbage. It got a lot of hate last year and they just copy pasted it with HH weapon now in it though, which makes the event a bit better for new players but still not good. I wish we would some of the better events a bit more often like Easter or Christmas or even the decent ones like that Russian doll event where I forgot the name from but it seems that they either actually think this event can be considered as good or they just don't care.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Grutryoshka.

Like the Matryoshka russian nesting dolls, but grutin,

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

• I don't know how you understand what you're saying, because you sound like a complete clown and i can't understand it. Despite having an A in literature.

Lily Rebalance should be coming out next update, with Abyss Lounge. And HH drives lmao

Dragon Blood is meh. Also what the hell do you mean by lambda.

QOS? New behemoth? [Redacted] still isn't out yet and at this rate it'll just end with him saying SIKE and you crying,

RNG is bad. But you can understand people getting it in under 40 given the fact that recently we had an upgrade chance increase mini-event.

lol who cares about booster perfumes, just buy pills from Deleska. Unless you're 8that much* of a tryhard, it won't make a difference.

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

• Desireworker is nice but feels like pointless progression when there's nothing to do with it. I logged on for daily 3 times to complete it, looked at the event and am now back to not logging on waiting for the next update hoping it introduces something new to do, that's 3-5 months now (depending on next patch) of nothing new to do since corrupt is such a big flop and waste of time/denzai as well.

The sprint event we had recently was alright but nothing spectular, actually gave non event-period items which was a huge surprise and the pricing on said items was relatively low so we could craft them fairly easily. The brooch rework patch and accompanying event was the best event we've had in a long time and helped everyone, especially new players afford proper brooches of at least giga quality. Now we have this halloween event which has 1 useful non event-period item (akasha trans) but the crafting cost on everything is ridiculous, it takes 1.5 days to craft each item when almost all of them are event-period garbage.

1.5-2 years ago all the events were amazing and way over the top that allowed everyone who played back then to progress immensely and set themselves up with rewards for the years to come, even for next gear set everyone who participated in those events has everything they need already. The only people these now unrewarding events are impacting is anyone new who is trying to progress.

• The event's good for me tbh.

I'm rolling crit and bonus crit (accuracy) onto my HH gear, and i can make a Primacy weapon for my alt.

• How glad I am that there are players whose brains are in place. User coldZou and user lemon4, I want to thank you for the fact that your logic is correct. A new update .... my God ... why when everyone was happy that Desireworker will be with us. Why did you think Desireworker is a global update.

It's just a quest chain and a useless awakening. All this is all content. I already wrote that it is not necessary to make super rewards at an event ... let the events be for fun .... we missed so many of them. We have so few new locations. With each update, we receive many small changes that they don't write to us about ...

if we look at the Korea updates, we can see these minor changes scattered throughout each update. Again, the game becomes boring.

P.S The translation was made from Russian into English ... if a mistake was made, don't worry, I had no intention of insulting or humiliating you. I just don't care about your opinion.8)

• LMAO, calling Desire useless.

It's not. It's stupidly powerful in places where you're able to build up the Nova to use it.

People change their SCP strategies to use Miriam now.

If you hate the game so much, get off the forum and leave those of us who enjoy, or bear with it, alone.

• How glad I am that there are players whose brains are in place. User coldZou and user lemon4, I want to thank you for the fact that your logic is correct. A new update .... my God ... why when everyone was happy that Desireworker will be with us. Why did you think Desireworker is a global update.

It's just a quest chain and a useless awakening. All this is all content. I already wrote that it is not necessary to make super rewards at an event ... let the events be for fun .... we missed so many of them. We have so few new locations. With each update, we receive many small changes that they don't write to us about ...

if we look at the Korea updates, we can see these minor changes scattered throughout each update. Again, the game becomes boring.

P.S The translation was made from Russian into English ... if a mistake was made, don't worry, I had no intention of insulting or humiliating you. I just don't care about your opinion.8)

Desire Awakening is not useless. It is a big boost for your over all damage and extra iframes are helpfull with annoying raid mechanics. Sadly, such big power creep does not change anything for us, because the current content we have right now is not really demanding so Desire is not a 'must have' at the moment. Although it would be very helpfull later on.

• I disagree with you. The damage increase is not significant. Improved skills (+ 130% damage during activation) if you count the number of attempts to use such skills is too small. I would prefer new locations in the port where HH

• Desireworker was always going to be an update that would take no time to finish. The content along with it (CR) was also pretty pointless imo. Im glad that we finally got DW but its not that gamechanging once finished. The point isnt how good DW is but rather how the state of endgame is post update. If we got something new to play like idd2, abyss lounge, LF; that would be different.

Not sure why people think asking for lily rework is bad/weird when we've had stella rework for almost an entire year despite Lily's coming out a month after Stella's on KR.

• "damage increase is not significant"
    lol it totally is though

It's 20% attack speed boost, MAX damage, and 20% attack damage boost when active, plus 30% bonus damage on 42/62.

That's a 25-35% attack damage boost when you work out what MAX DAMAGE means.

Not to mention the 20% attack speed boost.

• Desireworker was always going to be an update that would take no time to finish. The content along with it (CR) was also pretty pointless imo. Im glad that we finally got DW but its not that gamechanging once finished. The point isnt how good DW is but rather how the state of endgame is post update. If we got something new to play like idd2, abyss lounge, LF; that would be different.

Not sure why people think asking for lily rework is bad/weird when we've had stella rework for almost an entire year despite Lily's coming out a month after Stella's on KR.

The devs hate you, pretty much.

Also don't ask for LF without asking for DH part 3 first.

• I agree, there is no point in updating if it is too short. Updates should be more extensive, so that against the background of their minor fixes would seem simply necessary. Let's remember about the loyalty system that was in Korea ... I said that it is useless and not worth your efforts ...

and that in the end I do not see any comments of the company's gratitude for its loyalty. I understand that the disireworker update is necessary further along the plot ... but Lord ... why it was impossible to add something else to it, something new ... why not add new locations and dungeons ... new events and events ... each once people are crying on the forum for a little content ...

and every time you need to repeat THIS WILL ALWAYS BE HERE.8)

• I agree, there is no point in updating if it is too short. Updates should be more extensive, so that against the background of their minor fixes would seem simply necessary. Let's remember about the loyalty system that was in Korea ... I said that it is useless and not worth your efforts ...

and that in the end I do not see any comments of the company's gratitude for its loyalty. I understand that the disireworker update is necessary further along the plot ... but Lord ... why it was impossible to add something else to it, something new ... why not add new locations and dungeons ... new events and events ... each once people are crying on the forum for a little content ...

i know you're speaking english but i literally cannot understand your words

1: we get nerfed versions of KR events
    2: the next event world we'd get won't be until x-mas
    3: no matter what we're always gonna be behind JP and KR
    4: if you don't like it don't play
    and finally 5: gameforge can't do much of anything because they're heavily relying on liongames for most updates,patches or whatever.
    also if you're gonna use some sort of online translator make sure it's not google, thank you and have a nice day.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

1: we get nerfed versions of KR events
    2: the next event world we'd get won't be until x-mas
    3: no matter what we're always gonna be behind JP and KR
    4: if you don't like it don't play
    and finally 5: gameforge can't do much of anything because they're heavily relying on liongames for most updates,patches or whatever.
    also if you're gonna use some sort of online translator make sure it's not google, thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks for your comment, now I use another online translator. I like the game... even with such small updates. I even try to calm the people and just as you would be glad that all disgruntled players would leave the game. Unlike other users... I am essentially indifferent how often the game is updated... I have something to do in it. As for the dependence on the publisher, here you are wrong... according to the contract, the publisher provides updates according to the general development plan of the game. In the interests of the publisher, the development of the project in another region. So you don't need to tell tales about the publisher.

P.S Thank you for your attention.8)

• tell tales about the publisher? idk how you are but there's always contracts involved.
    ps: using emojis at the end doesn't make you right, it makes you look a bit weak on the end.

I am also a lore master

• Excuse me, have you ever started your private server?

Maybe you talked to any publisher, preaching your services to promote the project or launch it in your region?

Maybe you're on the development team in a new server that we're going to run?

I don't see any point in your comment. If you are such a knowledgeable and respected person... share fools with us... why we have so bad with updates. I don't mind hearing an opinion. Although I asked moderators and the administration about this... but my post was simply hidden from users without explaining any lists. Let's say you're right... why then, moderators delete or erase all posts of commentary on this topic. I'm sorry, but reading your comments is a waste of time. Make good on the blacklist.8)

• it should be common logic that there's always some sort of contract involved, but your assumption of me even running a private server couldn't even be more wrong.

I am also a lore master