Cloudream outfit broken.

• I bought the cloud dream costume set 2 years ago for Stella. It comes with the "Superstar" gesture, today I found that when I have that gesture equipped my character becomes unresponsive (Can't run, jump, interact..Nothing) taking the outfit off fixes the problem but why, why is the outfit I paid money for broken/unwearable? The gesture dosen't activate anymore and it also breaks my character? Fix it please or refund me.

Edited once, last by AngieRaye ().

• I'd hardly call it unwearable. You can easily wear it without using the gesture.

I think the recent update caused it to bug out. You can increase the chance of this being fixed by sending a ticket to gameforge support.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

• I'd hardly call it unwearable. You can easily wear it without using the gesture.

I think the recent update caused it to bug out. You can increase the chance of this being fixed by sending a ticket to gameforge support.

No it really is unwearable. Equipping it automatically places the gesture in my gesture spots (I assume its doing this cause last time I was on it was equipped. I can't remove it from the slot or replace it..It's always there if I wear the outfit so I can't wear it anymore or it breaks my character. I've spend all morning trying to fix it. Paying money for something that I can't use anymore is a problem and I've sent a ticket in already yes.

• There are a few costumes that got affected by recent patch. Just wait for a bug fix, threea already confirmed the issue being forwarded to their team. Just don't use the emote till bug fix. If you bug out, changing character mostly fixes running/jumping issue.

• No it really is unwearable. Equipping it automatically places the gesture in my gesture spots (I assume its doing this cause last time I was on it was equipped. I can't remove it from the slot or replace it..It's always there if I wear the outfit so I can't wear it anymore or it breaks my character. I've spend all morning trying to fix it. Paying money for something that I can't use anymore is a problem and I've sent a ticket in already yes.

Doesn't work if you remove the outfit, then put a basic emote over where the exclusive emote was and then equip back your outfit?

• Hello,

We have confirmed the bug for few of the costumes (Steampunk, Yin Yang, Sparking Bunny, Cloudream and Magnolia) and it will be reported to the developer.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the patience while the issue is being addressed.