Offer for the game.

• Dear Administration and Moderators, as I understand that, to the previous post I will never see the answer. I excuse you to make a small change in the game, nothing difficult. Can I increase the blacklist limit from 100 to 300 players. There are no problems on the forum, and there is no limit, but the game is already more difficult. No matter how they cry and write all sorts of lies.... there are more than 100 players in the game and my black list is full, and there are still many ancestors and idiots in the game. I think this change does not affect what is risky or financial issues. I think if you can increase the limit yourself I will be very respectful. Or you can consult the publisher, but I think it's just gonna be funny.8)

• lmao are you going to black list half of the server? Just quit if its so bothersome for you.

I just want to play and trade comfortably. If you need to blacklist half of the server, it's better than contact the devils and idiots..... which by the way are not few. It is for this that this function is foreseen, if someone crushes or gets fed up with simply blacklisting it, let it dry with surprise.8)

• LMAO, find some solo game and stop whining how other ppl are "bad".

Oh... the intilect fell so much while I went to town for groceries. I did not create a single topic where I say or say that people are bad. I just asked you to lift the blacklist limit. If you sown your brain, it's not my fault. They say about updates and these are good people, and I decided to ask to increase the limit and not ask for updates... then I am bad. You have a strange logic. Go on the blacklist, the fewer cretins on the forum and in the game, the more comfort and tolerance to the problems.8)

Oh... the intilect fell so much while I went to town for groceries. I did not create a single topic where I say or say that people are bad. I just asked you to lift the blacklist limit. If you sown your brain, it's not my fault. They say about updates and these are good people, and I decided to ask to increase the limit and not ask for updates... then I am bad. You have a strange logic. Go on the blacklist, the fewer cretins on the forum and in the game, the more comfort and tolerance to the problems.8)

Block yourself from the game then. Everyone would be gratefull.

Block yourself from the game then. Everyone would be gratefull.

I am so grateful that idiots often cannot accept a normal point of view and show their lack of brains. I think I will send you to the black list, that's when the user cannot understand and does not try to understand .... he is clearly asking to be added to the black list. Thank god for the idiots.8)

• you don't need an increase to the blacklist... there's no point, if you need it then you don't have to play it's common logic actually.

• Dear Administration and Moderators, as I understand that, to the previous post I will never see the answer. I excuse you to make a small change in the game, nothing difficult. Can I increase the blacklist limit from 100 to 300 players. There are no problems on the forum, and there is no limit, but the game is already more difficult. No matter how they cry and write all sorts of lies.... there are more than 100 players in the game and my black list is full, and there are still many ancestors and idiots in the game. I think this change does not affect what is risky or financial issues. I think if you can increase the limit yourself I will be very respectful. Or you can consult the publisher, but I think it's just gonna be funny.8)

If you have 100 people on the blacklist, you should think about if the other players are the problem or if not maybe you yourself are the problem.

And from your posts till now I can definitly say, that you're one of the problem players in this game.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

Go ask the private server dude. He's open to questions in his discord and unlike Gameforge you'll end up getting a quick definitive answer.

Which is Still a NO.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.