RIP GF

• All those things make no sence that ''It takes time to bring in those things'' Why did Burning SINGLE HANDED have more Content then Gameforge as a Team. BSW is down since a year and when it went down it had more Content then Gameforge has now.

So they are just lazy and moneyhungry

can't talk about private servers here, just saying.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• Delete yourself you impatient brat.

Everything comes in due time.

2DD? Probably later this month.

Abyss Lounge + Rank Split? December.

Dipluce 3? Janurary.

LF? Feburary.

Ephnel? March.

Ephnel's Desire? April.

Doom and Type-D drives? June.

West War? July.

Violent Sun? September.

"Normal Winnings"? Well, you do know that alongside Rank Split they massively increased the drops that you get from ranking. Before that you didn't get that much.

The only thing you said that's actually coherent is about the shop, which i would like to be changed.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

• Do you even understand what i'm saying?

There's a difference between a Localization name change, and someone making a private server with translations so bad they don't even bother to make sure that character names are said in dialogue.

There's a screenshot of a quote where i think Amad/Kent is saying the name of the original 6 Soulworkers, and because the translation is absoultely terrible only one of their names is actually the original, the other 5 are a total mess.

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

• All those things make no sence that ''It takes time to bring in those things'' Why did [Redacted] SINGLE HANDED have more Content then Gameforge as a Team. [Redacted] is down since a year and when it went down it had more Content then Gameforge has now.

So they are just lazy and moneyhungry

And we'll have more content than it did when it shut down by the time that it's back up at the rate that it's going right now.

Also he did have a team, what are you talking about?

And when you're literally using Google Translate as your translation you shave off a lot of time needed for quality assurance.

Sure, GF sometimes screws up when doing updates out of order, but those bugs get fixed when they put the updates back in order.

[Redacted]? Haha no, you keep your terrible translations. Also how the hell did you screw up the bone placement for Ranking Wings?

• I also dont understand why you all defending Gameforge so much. A more then double of the normal price Cashshop .They literally give you half of the game with lowered rates and slow updates and you like it... i dont get that at all.

We have exactly the same rates like kr had before they were buffed after adding the new content, that made the previous end game raids irrelevant. That's just a small improvements for newbies. As long as the raid is 'new' it will always be harder. If you dont like it just come back in two years when the rates are buffed again. Cash shop prices? They are around the same everywhere, in fact Gameforge has better sc rates in some countries and on top of that you arent forced to exchange your local currency to euros or dollars (which actually makes it more expensive) just to buy webmoney code. Its just facts.

• I also dont understand why you all defending Gameforge so much. A more then double of the normal price Cashshop .They literally give you half of the game with lowered rates and slow updates and you like it... i dont get that at all.

We have exactly the same rates like kr had before they were buffed after adding the new content, that made the previous end game raids irrelevant. That's just a small improvements for newbies. As long as the raid is 'new' it will always be harder. If you dont like it just come back in two years when the rates are buffed again. Cash shop prices? They are around the same everywhere, in fact Gameforge has better sc rates in some countries and on top of that you arent forced to exchange your local currency to euros or dollars (which actually makes it more expensive) just to buy webmoney code. Its just facts.

Isn't it fun when people are impatient pieces of shit?

I don't understand how people will call out GF for Just being slow but they won't call out a private server owner for repeated delays, terrible translations, and a complete lack of quality assurance.

• Shhh they are just blinded by loyality for their saviour flaming god. He keeps feeding them as much lies and excuses as threea but the sheeps can't see it. Now he's planning to reopen again just because

of his love for this project and it's potential.

Have fun when it shuts down again.

• Okay Rip GF you guys are gone xD

• At least we can't be hit with a cease and desist order~

• Its sad that you dont even want to make the server good again.

its just kind of embarrassing that a P server does a better job then a Company.

Its sad but no matter how hard you try. Some people cant Open their eyes.

• Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

• Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

man you are one toxic being

I am also a lore master

• Crazy is tho GF knows how to make money. Everytime the Steamcharts drop to a certain lvl they drop a new small part of a content with some fashion so the players come back and cash a little thats done smart but almost noone realises and and just Continues Suffering in the inside

• And you are sad not wanting to be your Publisher to be active and actually be an Publisher

who says I even play the game, Soulworker isn't really appealing to me anymore, i'm just here on the forum to do whatever, continue on your merry way and go enjoy the other server.

I am also a lore master

• threea can you ban this troll please

• And you are sad not wanting to be your Publisher to be active and actually be an Publisher

We've been getting updates every month for a while now. That's active.

• And mercy isnt even playing the game but he is so bored that he still texts here without knowing anything abt the game or the server compared to others xD