RIP GF

• threea can you ban this troll please

You are helpless. That is so sad. Keep faking your gender tho that helps you in your future living a lie

congrats you just commited a hate crime

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

• You arent the first one to complain on this forum. At best you will receive a copy pasted response from threea telling you to be patient and keep attention to their social medias.

Looks like you havent done your homework. This is another thread that's either going to get closed cause of breaking community guidelines or dying cause people got bored of complaining. In the end all you can do is just wait.

But seriously tho, if you are comparing this version with others at least look at legit publishers and not some dude who just copy pastes and modifies the client for a living.

The japanese publisher needs to hire VA for every content update and they can bring qol improvements to the game faster than GF, meanwhile KR gets updates twice a month. If GF keeps their update pace they will only fall further behind and everyone knows it, just look up older threads.

Ofc some dude who just mixed stolen translations from people who made the english patcher for jp with google translations and, the most recent, stolen gameforge translations can update the game faster. If you love flaming so much go on and play that version. No one is keeping you here. But don't bring that bs here.

Or maybe you are another flaming player on a crusade trying to make ppl leave for private server?

• The japanese publisher needs to hire VA for every content update and they can bring qol improvements to the game faster than GF, meanwhile KR gets updates twice a month. If GF keeps their update pace they will only fall further behind and everyone knows it, just look up older threads.

To be honest if GF can keep up their current update pace, releasing district content or character content every month we'll be catching up.

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

• every month... xd uhm

whats wrong with you ? can you count ?

can you just go somewhere and be toxic or are you just gonna keep at it until you either grow up or what.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

Lmao are you still conparing GF to flaming? Yeah of course they had more trash loots in normal districts cause of their 300% drop buff. Also grutins didnt drop any gold but more trash armours cause at the beginning, it was based of jp server and their shitty drops before they swiched to kr client. Most of our mobs have lowered hp because its another small improvement for newbies that was added years ago and no one really gaves a damn about. But sure all hail flaming.

• Im sorry then ill leave. Ok Let the server die now in peace. Do you 2 get payed to defend GF or what xd GL in future

• Im sorry then ill leave. Ok Let the server die now in peace. Do you 2 get payed to defend GF or what xd GL in future

do you get paid to support an illegal server?

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• every month... xd uhm

whats wrong with you ? can you count ?

Let's look at the recent updates.

October? Desireworker.

September? Corrupted Records.

August? Chii's Advancement.

July? Brooch renewal.

June? Hidden Hideout.

• Crazy is tho GF knows how to make money. Everytime the Steamcharts drop to a certain lvl they drop a new small part of a content with some fashion so the players come back and cash a little thats done smart but almost noone realises and and just Continues Suffering in the inside

At least we don't have 5* akashas in rng box lol

• Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

Lmao are you still conparing GF to flaming? Yeah of course they had more trash loots in normal districts cause of their 300% drop buff. Also grutins didnt drop any gold but more trash armours cause at the beginning, it was based of jp server and their shitty drops before they swiched to kr client. Most of our mobs have lowered hp because its another small improvement for newbies that was added years ago and no one really gaves a damn about. But sure all hail flaming.

Yeah i'm pretty sure all non-boss mobs prior to Dipluce Horizon don't have increased health on higher difficulties.

Do you get payed by Burning to troll?

that aint true tho cause GF has no rights either etc and you can cheat there for free and they have no rules cause they aint got any kind of AGB's but you'll know champ

that aint true tho cause GF has no rights either etc and you can cheat there for free and they have no rules cause they aint got any kind of AGB's but you'll know champ

Again, a stopped clock is right twice a day.

They can't ban trolls or hackers but they'll ban people for using a VPN.

Sorry but Im not adadasf guy to defend them. I can list everything thats wrong with gf to add on top of mine and other people's posts. But at least Im not spreading some bs or being straight out toxic because someone has counterarguments for your statements.

• If you cash on GF you are automaticly unbannable cause they smell the $$

Again wrong statement. You can literaly get banned for suspicious 'high' transactions on your account. Gameforge isnt the smartest when it comes to planning their shop updates. Look at all the portraits, hairstyles, eye colours and haircolours that we are missing. Dont forget the hidden and high quality transmitters that can be purchased directly in other versions. Not to mention that KR gives you 5* AR selection ticket after spendin x won. Jp releases that once a year.

So many ideas to make money but people at gf office don't realize that smh.

Sorry but Im not adadasf guy to defend them. I can list everything thats wrong with gf to add on top of mine and other people's posts. But at least Im not spreading some bs or being straight out toxic because someone has counterarguments for your statements.

idk if you get offended here for wanting to attempt to make the server better then i might get Toxic. And if i see dumb ppl then i get kinda Toxic aswell :)

• The current event gives you Red transmitter but they changed the Rates on GF so you get only 3 star cards and sometimes like 1 out of 100 a useless GC mob card

• The current event gives you Red transmitter but they changed the Rates on GF so you get only 3 star cards and sometimes like 1 out of 100 a useless GC mob card

They haven't changed the rates.

The rates are 89% 3*, 8% 4* and 3% 5*.

And cards have a 20% chance of being hidden unless it's a Hidden transmitter.