RIP GF

• Hey Gameforge team :)

Im sure you are all very hard working ppl but why not try to be a normal publisher thats FOR the players and just maybe release some content a little bit faster without any Fashion wheels or anything. Maybe to even help your own server and to not let it die completely. (it prolly will tho soon)

You are BTW more then over 2 years behind. Lowering droprates and give content a bad Translation cant take that long. (i think if a person who did it all alone had a more succesful server then you guys have)

Wish you all the best in those hard Fashion wheel times

Im sure you are all very hard working ppl but why not try to be a normal publisher thats FOR the players and just maybe release some content a little bit faster without any Fashion wheels or anything. Maybe to even help your own server and to not let it die completely. (it prolly will tho soon)

You are BTW more then over 2 years behind. Lowering droprates and give content a bad Translation cant take that long. (i think if a person who did it all alone had a more succesful server then you guys have)

Normal doesn't exist.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

No? Primal Hero doesn't exist. Even if we count it, we're only 20 months behind.

We're like 17 if you don't count PH, and 16 if we go off of desireworker.

I didn't know that there were only 8 months in a year!

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

• a bad Translation

Ah yes. When your translation is so bad you manage to screw up CHARACTER NAMES.

It wasn't Gameforge that did that.

If you can't even translate character names you shouldn't be translating in the first place.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

• Dear users. I have a huge request to you. Observing the forum, I noticed that 4-5 people create forum activity .... I ask you those who create activity on the forum, creating stupid topics. Please leave the project and delete your accounts from this company.Thank you for understanding.

• Dear users. I have a huge request to you. Observing the forum, I noticed that 4-5 people create forum activity .... I ask you those who create activity on the forum, creating stupid topics. Please leave the project and delete your accounts from this company.Thank you for understanding.

Delete yourself, thanks.

can you just for once just grow up.

I am also a lore master

• Okay sorry guys i guess we dont even want those things:

Fix lags

Normal XP rates

Normal Zenny (Dzenai /good translation) droprates.

Events that arent Scam.

Content as:

The Original Shop (to look at things BEFORE you buy it)

Lunar Fall - Violent Sun would be to much for Gameforge but aiming to get it would be good in the next 3 years

Ephnel - which i dont care abt tbh

All Dipluce Horizon Dungeons Including lvl 68

Rank split - Solo/Team runs.

NORMAL winnings (everywhere else almost the first 100 ppl get converter atleast 1)

You guys are fast with the Fashion tho but its easily predictable what comes into the next wheels.

The Wedding outfits - New sort of Succubus outfits (without an emote) - And some white ripped dress with huge wings.

I know you guys wont ever put stull like this for a normal price into the shop cause it will hurt your ego's

BTW i bought the outfit with the Wings for about 6$ on JP server. And i had to buy internet money first.

I also dont understand why you all defending Gameforge so much. A more then double of the normal price Cashshop .They literally give you half of the game with lowered rates and slow updates and you like it... i dont get that at all.

And to the guy who said i created a new acc for this. uuuh i didnt but okay your probably know better then me xD

• a bad Translation

Ah yes. When your translation is so bad you manage to screw up CHARACTER NAMES.

It wasn't Gameforge that did that.

If you can't even translate character names you shouldn't be translating in the first place.

Screw up Character names BTW

Suzies normal name is Shion. You even hear it in the story

there is only like 3-4 NPC's OR Bosses that have their Original name.

I think if you talk to the Blacksmith he even says his normal name sometimes would be ''Zaito''

• it takes a lot of things to bring of all of those things and also, be careful of the whole "defending gameforge" accusation if anything it's adadasf who's defending them not most of us, hell we even want some of this things in but most of us have either given up on the game or moved on.

I am also a lore master

• Боюсь вам тяжело принять почему сказали , что вы создали новый аккаунт. Просто если посмотреть на ваш профиль , то там сказано , что вы создали учётную запись 17 ноября 2020 года. Не нужно слушать других , я всегда говорил , что нужно смериться и привыкнуть....я ни когда не защищал GameForge. Увы , проект движется к закату.....обновления замедлились , что подтверждает , что уже известна дата закрытия проекта. Всё , что остаётся нам , это довольствоваться тем , что есть. Несколько предурков создают активность на форуме...создавая глупые темы , которые ни кому не интересны...даже в самом худшем случаи в игру играет человек 200...но только 5-7 человек плачут на форуме. Кстати вроде как говорили , что упоминать аналогичные проекты игры запрещено...так , что будьте осторожны.

P.S Если интересно переводите сами , а то надоело слушать жалобы про перевод.

• dude it's a forum people will complain any wheres, you can't tell people to remove themselves from a project don't be disrespectful and at least think about your word choice, if the topics are "stupid" or ones you don't like just don't even read them, you have literally done nothing but insult other users of the forum.

I am also a lore master

• Как скажите уважаемый пользователь. Ваши заслуги в проекте гораздо глобальны чем мои...или других пользователей. Ну поведайте мне и всем остальным , куда катиться игра? Как нам дальше быть? ...поделитесь своей мудростью , включите баффы в игре , дайте игрокам то , что они требуют. Если вы этого не сможете сделать , тогда просто не вводите других в заблуждение.

• you should try and atleast understand that this forum doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around the game and how much most of the players care for it, GFSW is in the worst state that even the JPSW is in a whole lot better place than our version (look I get that Gameforge is relying on Liongames for a lot of things and there's specific contracts that are involved between both GF and LG i'm just saying that GFSW is in a bad place if not even worst than what I could even imagine)

I am also a lore master

• you should try and atleast understand that this forum doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around the game and how much most of the players care for it, GFSW is in the worst state that even the JPSW is in a whole lot better place than our version (look I get that Gameforge is relying on Liongames for a lot of things and there's specific contracts that are involved between both GF and LG i'm just saying that GFSW is in a bad place if not even worst than what I could even imagine)

Да включите вы свой мозг....я не хочу вас обидеть или оскорбить....я пытаюсь вам сказать....посчитайте сколько людей ищут справедливости в этой игре....ну сколько игроков...если посчитать даже тех кого я заблокировал...не более 10 пользователей....вы считаете , что 10 человек смогут , что то сделать с этой игрой через форум. Даже если вы соберете петицию из 50 пользователей...это ничего не решит в этой игре. Локализатор не на нашей стороне , а на стороне финансовой выгоды.

Да включите вы свой мозг....я не хочу вас обидеть или оскорбить....я пытаюсь вам сказать....посчитайте сколько людей ищут справедливости в этой игре....ну сколько игроков...если посчитать даже тех кого я заблокировал...не более 10 пользователей....вы считаете , что 10 человек смогут , что то сделать с этой игрой через форум. Даже если вы соберете петицию из 50 пользователей...это ничего не решит в этой игре. Локализатор не на нашей стороне , а на стороне финансовой выгоды.

you don't say? not like nobody knows this, we knew about that before Soulworker was brought into gameforge's hands, my brain was always turned on if I were you i'd stop before something happens.

I am also a lore master

you don't say? not like nobody knows this, we knew about that before Soulworker was brought into gameforge's hands, my brain was always turned on if I were you i'd stop before something happens.

Как скажите. Кстати какой переводчик вы используете....раз не пишите , что мои слова вам не понятны. Я спрашиваю про переводчик , он может мне пригодиться в будущем....по поводу игры , я уже жалею , что пытался вам намекнуть на безнадежность ваших усилий. Про переводчик буду рад если ссылку дадите. Буду болеть за ваше правое дело. Как объявят дату закрытия игры , отпразднуем это вместе.

Как скажите. Кстати какой переводчик вы используете....раз не пишите , что мои слова вам не понятны. Я спрашиваю про переводчик , он может мне пригодиться в будущем....по поводу игры , я уже жалею , что пытался вам намекнуть на безнадежность ваших усилий. Про переводчик буду рад если ссылку дадите. Буду болеть за ваше правое дело. Как объявят дату закрытия игры , отпразднуем это вместе.

It's none of your concern, I'd rather not celebrate with someone who've insulted others.

I am also a lore master

• All those things make no sence that ''It takes time to bring in those things'' Why did Burning SINGLE HANDED have more Content then Gameforge as a Team. BSW is down since a year and when it went down it had more Content then Gameforge has now.

So they are just lazy and moneyhungry