RIP GF

• The current event gives you Red transmitter but they changed the Rates on GF so you get only 3 star cards and sometimes like 1 out of 100 a useless GC mob card

And how come you know that ? GF never made the rates public. You can only check jp/kr rates on wiki. Are you comparing your luck betweeen every version you played? I could do the same and blame jp for having barely two usefull 5* passives. But complaining about rng is kinda dumb.

Imo nothing wrong with the rates, I finally got every akasha I needed on gf, the last remaining one from this event. You are just unlucky ;/

• The current event gives you Red transmitter but they changed the Rates on GF so you get only 3 star cards and sometimes like 1 out of 100 a useless GC mob card

And how come you know that ? GF never made the rates public. You can only check jp/kr rates on wiki. Are you comparing your luck betweeen every version you played? I could do the same and blame jp for having barely two usefull 5* passives. But complaining about rng is kinda dumb.

Imo nothing wrong with the rates, I finally got every akasha I needed on gf, the last remaining one from this event. You are just unlucky ;/

I just got myself a 5* Arua. Waiting on Tenebris and making them all hidden now, and a second Lucy wouldn't be bad.

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

I just got myself a 5* Arua. Waiting on Tenebris and making them all hidden now, and a second Lucy wouldn't be bad.

Stack em up and wait for the souljunk queen before attempting to make them hidden and opening everything now. Thats barely 2-3% increase from non holo card but you can save some effort this way.

:erwin4:

• Tbh i think i will wait till Luna Nox to open the rest after i get Tenebris.

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

• Im sorry then ill leave. Ok Let the server die now in peace. Do you 2 get payed to defend GF or what xd GL in future

do you get paid to support an illegal server?

that aint true tho cause GF has no rights either etc and you can cheat there for free and they have no rules cause they aint got any kind of AGB's but you'll know champ

learn to read please, or continue to get blinded by your own toxicity, no company is ever perfect, but even then it wouldn't matter to you.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

Edited once, last by AntiMercy ().

• English:
    Honestly, why do we listen to 2 ****** who have nothing better to do than come to bother a forum?

What does the P server do better ?, effectively you do not have to negotiate or pay anyone to bring content just steal it.

Do you want to g back to a server where the creator "left due to a terminal illness" and CASUALLY has returned and has been saying for about 3 months that he will reopen the xdxdxdxd server and the worst thing is that people believe it? ahead.

Which GF does it wrong? Yes xD

PS: sometimes like you are, I miss Keita so that she can put one of her great texts shutting up these 2 xD

Español:

sinceramente, ¿por que hacemos caso a 2 ******* que no tienen nada mejor que hacer que venir a molestar a un foro?

¿Que el servidor P lo hace mejor?, efectivamente no tiene que negociar ni pagar a nadie para traer contenido simplemente lo roba.

¿Te quieres volver a un servidor en donde el creador "se fue por tener una enfermedad terminal" y CASUALMENTE ha vuelto y lleva diciendo como 3 meses que reabrira el server xdxdxdxd y lo peor es que la gente se lo cree? adelante.

¿Que GF lo hace mal? si xD

PD: en ocasiones como estas hecho de menos a keita para que ponga uno de sus grandes textos callando a estos 2 xD

Sorry for my google translation but it is what it is.

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• 1: We have nothing better to do this forum is dead without trolls.

2: Badly translated with worse inflation and even more predatory upgrading mechanics. But it's all fine because the buggy mess has broken SIN brooches and FNEL!

3: "guys it;ll be open in october"

"guys it'll be open in november"

"guys the closed beta test will start in late november"

"guys we'll have an open beta in January"

etc

He has worse schedule slip than Gameforge does at this point and people won't call him out for it.

• Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

Lmao are you still conparing GF to flaming? Yeah of course they had more trash loots in normal districts cause of their 300% drop buff. Also grutins didnt drop any gold but more trash armours cause at the beginning, it was based of jp server and their shitty drops before they swiched to kr client. Most of our mobs have lowered hp because its another small improvement for newbies that was added years ago and no one really gaves a damn about. But sure all hail flaming.

Yeah i'm pretty sure all non-boss mobs prior to Dipluce Horizon don't have increased health on higher difficulties.

i see you never played on original servers xd

• he will open with more content tho then GF will have in the next year xd

• don't you love it when people become broken records? I SURE DO!

I am also a lore master

• in January it will say that it opens in February xd

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• AHAHAHAH sorry, when i will stop to laugh i will reply to this...

"3 hours later"

Ok, now, calm down. That roadmap is totally unlikely.

Gameforge don't release 1 content every month so just stop to dream, they did it for 3 months and stop, the last update was 1 month and half after the previous update and like i said in another thread if you release an update, for example, on the first of august and the other on the last of september, it's not 1 month, it's still 2 months!!

I think it's useless to be here to discuss about how much gameforge it's good or bad so i want to make this a little interesting.

If they release an update this month i will delete my in game account and forum account.

If gameforge don't release an update this month you will delete your account in game and forum.

How is it?

And let's look at the recent updates. But brooch renewal it's not new content, it's just improvement, and like i said before, corrupted records part 1 was on... 8 september(?) and corrupted pt. 2 and DW were on 22 october. 44 days after.

Don't know how work in your country, but here one month it's 30-31 days

• Yeah we're more likely to get Ephnel and Lunar Fall the other way around. That and maybe DH3 taking another 2 weeks, but otherwise i think they'll actually be able to do this if they don't procrastinate.

You have 12 days left to troll around. I hope you enjoy them.

• Yeah we're more likely to get Ephnel and Lunar Fall the other way around. That and maybe DH3 taking another 2 weeks, but otherwise i think they'll actually be able to do this if they don't procrastinate.

You have 12 days left to troll around. I hope you enjoy them.

Well, we will see.

For now i say something.

1)Before all the updates there is always an announcement (picture with a shadow, ring a bell?)the week before the update.

2)Today it's friday, and it's almost over.

3)I think they don't work on saturday.

4)The next week it's the last of the month. Yes, i know that there is monday 30 but they don't update on moonday.

5)They bringh updates always after the ongoing events, here. Well, maybe i need to be specific... the current duration Period:1/11/2020 till 1/12/2020 at 9 AM CET.

Now, just one question: How can you be so optimistic about gameforge when they ALWAYS make fun of us? There is only one thing sure with gameforge, and it's the delay of the updates.

• Let's change our deal. If they don't do an update on the 1st of december or earlier i'll delete my account on the 2nd.

But otherwise you're just being a dick here.

• Man so many deals, where my deck of cards.

I am also a lore master

• I did a bet just to make clear my point, i never intended to make you delete your account, even if i win.

Still, i'm sure they will not update on 1th december or the first week. Even if they bring an update the first week of december it will be here 2nd or 3th or 4th of december, but it's most unlikely.