RIP GF

• Which update do we expect to come next? I mean after DesireWorker?

Don't know for sure, but probably abyss lounge.

you sure don't mean content updates, cause that's once in a blue moon.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• Which update do we expect to come next? I mean after DesireWorker?

Don't know for sure, but probably abyss lounge.

Second Daydream most likely. I found these in the DATA folder.

Second Daydream ranking image + loading BG, Primal Hero loading BG and a ranking image for it.

Hmm, we might end up with Primal Hero (time) Ranked at some point.

I found collision data for PH and 2DD, and map data for the last 3 dipluce dungeons.

NOTHING for Abyss Lounge, though.

Files

Chii Main, but Iris is awesome.

Server: Candus [EU]

Dreaming of a dream of robots~

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

Also when are we getting C-type drives, i want my 75% crit already.

Edited once, last by Kalinya ().

• Well we had corrupted records files from more than 1 year but we got it just now.

Still i think you are right, after a fast check 2DD was before DW, but it's not sure, gameforge's roadmap it's always a mess and it will be like this until we get all the content released in the original version untill september 2019.

• PH was first introduced pre-DH iirc, lmao

To dance the dance of death with the Blazing blade of the Void and once again bring Oculus to rest.

• gameforge's update schedule is more out of whack than anything, up next: more fashion, then after that? another akasha of bundle! then..... content maybe and more bugs.... let's count the bugs in the next content update

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• I think PH it's an event raid, now removed from the original version because useless. There is a possibility that gameforge will not bring PH here.

gameforge's update schedule is more out of whack than anything, up next: more fashion, then after that? another akasha of bundle! then..... content maybe and more bugs.... let's count the bugs in the next content update

Well, i hate gameforge, i hate this company so much and i will not play their games anymore but there is bugs in every patch even in other games. But there is a difference with good publisher: Gameforge don't fix stella's soulcry (one of the most popular character and her strongest skill)for more than six months, other publisher fix bugs that badly affect the gameplay 2 hours after.

• PH was first introduced pre-DH iirc, lmao

I think PH it's an event raid, now removed from the original version because useless. There is a possibility that gameforge will not bring PH here.

gameforge's update schedule is more out of whack than anything, up next: more fashion, then after that? another akasha of bundle! then..... content maybe and more bugs.... let's count the bugs in the next content update

Well, i hate gameforge, i hate this company so much and i will not play their games anymore but there is bugs in every patch even in other games. But there is a difference with good publisher: Gameforge don't fix stella's soulcry (one of the most popular character and her strongest skill)for more than six months, other publisher fix bugs that badly affect the gameplay 2 hours after.

Primal Hero is an event raid in KR (Internally THEPRIMAL_EV), but in JP it's always there.

We're most likely never getting it.

By the way, i also found an image implying that "Currupted Records" (sic) would have a ranked feature.

The one time that GF actually fixed a bug that badly effected gameplay quickly was last year when they somehow made 20% of all dungeons uncompletable.

• Sorry but free ec everyday arent useless. They simply limit it so you wont farm ec every day on every character. This isnt too broken on jp where they lack bankshare.

• PRIMAL was removed.

PRIMAL HERO is still an event thing on KR, but i think LF Hero is replacing it.