Evasion, bosses' accuracy and information accessibility

• So my questions are: how does evasion work?
    FANDOM wiki(https://soulworkeronline.fandom.com/wiki/Evasion) says:
    "The rate of evasion is calculated by (Enemy Accuracy - Player Evasion). Every 10 points of evade accounts for 1% of evasion chance. Upon a successful evasion proc, the attack will be considered a miss, and you will reduce incoming damage by 50%."
    It seems like it's chance of hit landing formula.
    Now i want to know accuracy stat(edit: bosses's accuracy stats, not evade) for at least most important cases(well there are 2 important only atm, aov and hh bosses) and for the upcoming one.
    Another question is why i don't see this crucial info in the game?I don't see how defence works(and bosses' defence stat values) there either(managed to find out that, not on the "official" sources anyways)
    How am i supposed to choose my equipment and brooches without this knowledge?

• Do all MMOs openly tell you "this is the info of this enemy"? No. Do they tell you literally every formula on how the game handles damage? No.

You get that info from dataminers.

According to the SoulArchives...

Enemy Evasion in areas

Standard Districts: 35

IDD: 350

AoV: 580

HH: 810

LF: 1100

VS: 1200

So, you need 1810 accuracy for HH.

• "Do all MMOs openly tell you "this is the info of this enemy"? No. Do they tell you literally every formula on how the game handles damage? No."
    I don't know about other games.So you're saying that not all games let players know important information and this is undeniable proof that this way is the best?Now tell me why i shouldn't know what stats i should go for(and spend billions dz or hundreds $) to build most effectively?So players spend more than they could on their gear?Or so players like the game less due to confusion so it's less played and less profitable?

• Oh, didn't make it clear: i'm asking what bosses' accuracy stats are.Not their evade.

technically you did ask for evasion as well, if you want to ask a question make sure it's proper format.

I have no right to ask two questions in one post?First i asked how does evasion work(and yea i mean player's evasion.It's clear with bosses since we kinda know their evade stat and our accuracy) and there's still no answer.Once again: i'm asking what accuracy stats bosses have.Does player evasion 100 mean 10% hits on them "miss"?

• Oh, didn't make it clear: i'm asking what bosses' accuracy stats are.Not their evade.

technically you did ask for evasion as well, if you want to ask a question make sure it's proper format.

I have no right to ask two questions in one post?First i asked how does evasion work(and yea i mean player's evasion.It's clear with bosses since we kinda know their evade stat and our accuracy) and there's still no answer.Once again: i'm asking what accuracy stats bosses have.Does player evasion 100 mean 10% hits on them "miss"?

Never said you had no right, all I tried to state is that you should be more clearer with what you're asking.

you deleted your first question tho.. how do you expect ppl to answer that..

There are two types of evasion in game:

1. Pressing shift (dodge)

2. Evading dmg - taking hits from anemies but taking only partial damage + misses due to having very high evasion stat

But evasion builds became obsolete with brooch rewamp and 'Provoke' brooch nerf beside you will need to build A LOT of evasion to make the build work which is hard with FOT brooches that are currently BiS and upcoming gears which chop off your evasion. Only Erwin can keep using brooches that proc on taking miss dmg (Rhino) because you can have 1.3 k evade up all the time on him (shield buff, passive and around 40% cdr). So far this brooch still works fine even in lv 68 raid. I personally plan to test it again when japanese server gets lv 72 raid 'Violent Sun'.

• If you really need help with builds.. there are plenty of guides online, even on youtube. People tested everything before you so you dont have to spend your own dzenai testing it yourself. Liongames never was really clear with how most things work in game, like accuracy, evasion, boss dmg scaling etc. They recently added possibility to check brooch set bonuses and possible stats on geears in game but the only info about required stats for raids that they ever released was a very very low cap for accuracy (on their website in guides section https://soulworker.game.onstove.com) that wasnt even right... you know how to test accuracy in raid? By constantly damaging the boss and slowly increasing your accuracy then repeat and repeat again till you get the right result. It proves that the info from data miners was right.

What else do you need to know..

• What did i delete, again?
    I need to know right what i ask: bosses's accuracy stats, not bosses's evasion stats, not player's accuracy stats required to never miss a hit on boss etc.If they have it.Since the hit rate formula has evasion in it and i don't know if that's applied to enemy-to-player damage calculation as well.I'm not asking for a guide on what to build here.I want to know exact formula to evaluate the evade stat for player.

• And in general: how do you expect players to spend their money on stats if you don't even tell them what they do?Well apparently it works to some extent but could you, players, at least not defend such an indifferent approach?

• As for formulas, you can check SoulArchives Formula Section from Kurako.

If people manage to find out what evade does a boss have, it's because they have been manually testing it by equipping any accuracy drive/titles to increase their accuracy little by little. That's how we know the accuracy requirement.

Consequently, you can do the same with evade stat. Increase your evade until the enemy miss and voilà, you now know their accuracy since you need 1000 accuracy to not miss.

Oh, didn't make it clear: i'm asking what bosses' accuracy stats are.Not their evade.

Now where can I find such "bosses accuracy" tables? Hard to answer, maybe some hardcore KR players did make the table and published it in a KR forum? But since "evade" isn't meta anymore, I wish you good luck to find it since most of us here, don't really understand korean nor have currently any motivations doing the manual test (even tho I did check it for IDD/AOV). If you still want to start your researches, you can try to search in KR forums such as this or this but the fastest way would be by doing manual tests by yourself or finding people who want to test this thing for you.

Does player evasion 100 mean 10% hits on them "miss"?

After manually finding the boss accuracy, you can compute the rate of missed hits, below the formula (copyright : SoulArchives). Just switch enemy_evasion by player_evasion and player_accuracy by enemy_accuracy

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Best regards.

• a bit late but trying some stuff with friends, how did you get the evasion rating on monsters? and is it possible for you to get their accuracy?

• About getting enemies' evasion rating, this can only be made by testing bit per bit until we reach a point where we stop missing enemies at all; the other way would be to inspect the source code but eh, this is less easy to achieve than simply increase our stats bit per bit and directly testing in-game. xd

The same process is involved to find their accuracy stat, even though this isn't really valuable to know nowadays in terms of endgame build since we don't play the evasion meta anymore to get efficient DPS.