What is wrong with you GameForge ?

• First thing.

Threea2.png

You will inform us about it as always ? sure. 19 hours before the end of the event ? what a joke.

Threea1.png

What type of Publisher is that ? what type of communication are you trying to use with your community ?

Second thing.

Do you thing about people who can't play every days and stock snowballs ? no.

Do you thing say it 19 hours before the end of the event is cool for everyone ??

You think everyone is no life people and will do it everydays ? no they have a work, not like you by doing an update every 3 months or 6 months for 3 texts with bug when it's released.

The summer event, we could use the event balls to do it even after the end, except that the Christmas one, we can't, it's weird, I don't understand your logic?

Perhaps warning, before would have been the best thing to do, instead of taking your community for crap.

3rd Thing.

You promise things that you haven't done, for 2 years, it's a shame, once again, it shows that you don't care about your community, always saying things and not doing them. As in the patch notes, the little information is getting worse and worse, the maintenance unnecessary, and the bug / restart server always done 3 years later when we need it, I speak mainly for the NA server, being on the EN , I still follow the news of the other server.

For how long are we all going through this?

threea

I speak as the whole community, I'm not the only one thinking this, and some hate even more when we subdue all of this, we wait for an update again and again, the events are uninteresting ..

We play for fun, but there is no more fun in doing nothing and doing 500,000 runs of the same raids or the same event, little by little everyone is leaving and going on private servers.

People playing Lilly still can't get fun coz they wait the rework for have fun, coz the char is useless, we wait update like Abyss loung, maybe idd2 but it's only 7 min of gameplay every days like idd1, i know people wait LunarFall, but it's in 6 months, but please do somethings, say somethings, we can't wait more and more for nothing..

Sincerely, Mystiic

<3 TeaAndBiscuits <3 LvL 10, Server EU recruits !

[Haru 68 Mystiic & 68 Maki | Stella 61 Mystiica | Ephnel 0}

unknown.png

Edited once, last by Mystiica ().

• I just don't understand what is Gameforge's justification for not at least catching up with all the 2019 content... in 2021??? Even if they did that we would still be AN ENTIRE YEAR BEHIND.

Ridiculous.

• And what were you hoping for, dear players. Maybe you have information that everything will get better? Of course, I was hoping for some kind of update ... but alas .... the update file weighed about 10MB, probably mini fixes.

• And what were you hoping for, dear players. Maybe you have information that everything will get better? Of course, I was hoping for some kind of update ... but alas .... the update file weighed about 10MB, probably mini fixes.

Why are you still here lol

Why are you still here lol

pretty sure he works as Gameforges lawyer just because of the fact that he always defends them lol

• Desync is back too, now someone make a thread about that so they (gf) can reply with generc PR copy and paste then ignore it until their next scheduled maint, after which they'll reply to said thread with generic server maint comment in a feeble attempt to make it seem like they did it in response to the desync.

They don't care, never have, never will.

Go google up how to play on JP or that one server that shall not be named.

• Desync is back too, now someone make a thread about that so they (gf) can reply with generc PR copy and paste then ignore it until their next scheduled maint, after which they'll reply to said thread with generic server maint comment in a feeble attempt to make it seem like they did it in response to the desync.

JP is even more dead than GF. I wouldnt reccomend that.

• I mean JP is getting violent sun soon anyways so... we're just stuck with Hidden hideout here....

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

lol they actually are going to restart it today. The dust might have been rubbed of their eyes and they can see once again or it was just by chance

• lol they actually are going to restart it today. The dust might have been rubbed of their eyes and they can see once again or it was just by chance

Yeah I just saw that tweet, this is good, I hope that reset was a response to desync issues and not just dumb luck. I guess time will tell if we've actually got their ear on this though.

JP is even more dead than GF. I wouldnt reccomend that.

I dunno, I see a hell of a lot more people on jp than I do on NA, though it is a bit skimpy on teamfinders but what do you expect when they've trivialized nearly everything is "current" in NA. Either way jp is still a free game so why not take a peek at stuff NA might get in a year or two :3

• I dunno, I see a hell of a lot more people on jp than I do on NA, though it is a bit skimpy on teamfinders but what do you expect when they've trivialized nearly everything is "current" in NA. Either way jp is still a free game so why not take a peek at stuff NA might get in a year or two :3

I leveled an Ephnel on JP and even with the player count boost from her release the place was pretty dead. Also "check out content you might get in a year or two" is impossible because it takes forever to gear up there. I can understand why that place is dead. It actually feels like a lower player count than NA. Definitely not worth.

• Alright, enjoy playing the JP version with omega delay ;)

• Who cares, GFSW is shutting down in 2 and a half months. Without the chance of data moving.

You have 5 options.

1: Move to JPSW

2: Move to KRSW and learn how to use a VPN

3: Move to the Private Server

4: Patiently wait until LG releases ENSW 2.0

5: Stop playing and focus on another game like maplestory.

• Pretty sure the new server is coming during 1 month. It shouldnt take too long.

Or use the private server as your test server, trying out new chars etc. Until International server is coming!

• bye feliciaforge... ya time is up

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• Pretty sure the new server is coming during 1 month. It shouldnt take too long.

Or use the private server as your test server, trying out new chars etc. Until International server is coming!

Thats whyy you got gf sw up for one more month to try out sw for longer just to loose your progress, same as playibg private tbh

Thats whyy you got gf sw up for one more month to try out sw for longer just to loose your progress, same as playibg private tbh

Uh... you dont need too long for making a char to level 68. so you can try out new chars etc. instead doing that on GF

Well private is farther ahead and is faster to level and gear up. So theoretically, if someone wanted to just try new content and characters out, it is honestly the best way without too much time investment. then they can go on the international release and can decide what to work on instantly.

But all that said, this really only applies to Ephnel as that's the only character burning has that we don't.

• As if ppl who wanted to only try her out didntdidnt do it last year on either kr jp or tw. Ephnel isnt 'new' content.