New Player here, quick questions.

• Hello there!

Some friends and i just started playing this game in the GameForge server and i was wondering a few things and i thought I'd ask here.

1. How's Jin in the current status of the game? Viable in end-game content?
    2. Is there an updated build for him? What I've found is a video in YT from 8months ago. Maybe still holds?
    3. What are some important things we should consider as new players, like things to do or not do at the beginning, for example maybe not wasting some kind of material early on or doing X stuff like Steel Grave daily because gives BP and i believe I've seen that that's gonna be a very used currency in the future.
    4. Should we upgrade our gear at lvl 20? I've seen that someone said at least to +5, but is the Aetharite hard to get? Is it worth it?
    5. Any updated tips and tricks besides the ones i asked for would be much appreciated.

I really hope someone can help us out with this questions and I'm sure it'll help someone else along the way in the future.

Thanks a lot in advance for taking your time to reply!

• 1: Yes

2: Yes

3: Just focus on progressing till you get to Grasscover Camp. Then try getting carried in AoV and do your advancement quest.

4: Upgrade your weapon to +6 when you get to level 35. Armor isn't worth upgrading to +6 till you get Terminus.

5: Play a different server. JPSW is playable if you know how to register for it, and Burning is also a good server to play on with a good(kinda) community. It also has a lot of boosts to progression that here doesn't. If you don't like private servers and don't want translation patches, wait for Lion Games to self-publish its English Soulworker first.

• Hello there!

Some friends and i just started playing this game in the GameForge server and i was wondering a few things and i thought I'd ask here.

1. How's Jin in the current status of the game? Viable in end-game content?
    2. Is there an updated build for him? What I've found is a video in YT from 8months ago. Maybe still holds?
    3. What are some important things we should consider as new players, like things to do or not do at the beginning, for example maybe not wasting some kind of material early on or doing X stuff like Steel Grave daily because gives BP and i believe I've seen that that's gonna be a very used currency in the future.
    4. Should we upgrade our gear at lvl 20? I've seen that someone said at least to +5, but is the Aetharite hard to get? Is it worth it?
    5. Any updated tips and tricks besides the ones i asked for would be much appreciated.

I really hope someone can help us out with this questions and I'm sure it'll help someone else along the way in the future.

Thanks a lot in advance for taking your time to reply!

Even though Sierra already answered this basically I will do it a bit more indepth.

1. Basically yes but in reality it depends on your definition of "viable" if you want to have the fastest times of ALL characters he isn't viable. If you just want to be able to clear solo, yes he is viable but he is probably the slowest char to clear most dungeons.

2. Yes there should be a Jin build in the guide section its like some months old but should be up to date. Sadly the one from Shachao (best Jin on GFSW arguably) isnt up to date anymore since he quitted some time ago.

3. Don't waste your EC's on stuff below Altar of villor gear and even for that gear only roll it so it has a good amount of crit but on Hidden Hideout gear you can go in more (in this version of the game atleast if you plan to start another version of the game you should ask this question again there).

Don't forget Soulstones ! They are really important for your damage output and if possible go for Slumbering Soulstones (For other versions ask if they have it if not go for normal ones but in some other versions you get +9 ones for free with lvl 60 so also keep in mind to ask if that is true for the version you wanna play)

Don't be ashamed to get help. Some stuff just makes sense to get help for. For example for Altar of void, if you would try to solo it you would need to invest more stuff into it than its worth it just get carried for it (for other version it differs though but normally in other versions you get Altar of villor gear +9 for free and then getting a bit of help in HH or even skipping it for Lunarfall for which you would need some strong carries then though).

Don't do Steel graves its useless. If you need BP for whatever just run Altar of villor it gives you 700 BP per run.

Also inform yourself about akashas. I put up an basic akasha tierlist some months ago that is basically still up to date:

4. Armor I wouldnt upgrade (until you get the lvl 55) at all but your weapon you can upgrade every 10 - 15 lvl to +6.

5. Since this Server will shut down soon (End of April) I would recommend to try to play another one.

Also if you have anymore questions or for tips I cant write here because of the AGB feel free to msg me in discord EisteeMango#0496

Other than that I wish you a nice day and hope you'll have some fun with this game (even if not this version).

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg