New incoming player

• I just found out about the game on Steam sadly and was wondering if its still worth playing rn or just wait till they do the new international server thing theyre going to do, or is the game going to be completely shht down? Im not quite caught up to all the info going on around with gameforge.

• Well the gameforge server is shutting down end of this month. Lion Games (the developer) actually said that they will release a global server, but they couldn't tell the dateso we just have to wait til new informations are coming from them.

32661856sk.png

Danke an Shaira!

• You cant create a new acc since april no ?

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

New accounts are still creatable iirc, it's buying soulcash that isn't possible

According to this post in the closure topic, registration of new accounts has been deactivated at the same time than payments.

"New players" that manage to login to the game since then are actually (and most probably) players that kept their account, created some time ago.

Otherwise, GF messed up until the very end :kek:

New accounts are still creatable iirc, it's buying soulcash that isn't possible

According to this post in the closure topic, registration of new accounts has been deactivated at the same time than payments.

"New players" that manage to login to the game since then are actually (and most probably) players that kept their account, created some time ago.

Otherwise, GF messed up until the very end :kek:

Either they messed up, or idiots from Burning think that this is a forum for them.

Both are hilarious.

Also i'm wondering, what are you going to do now that GFSW is dead, kura?

• Probably nothing more than just create my characters (no one other than me is going to take my characters' precious names ù_ú), maybe going to recreate my guild as well, and sometimes login but only to slack into friends' rooms or doing sh*t stuff around here.

I'm not planning to farm as much as I used to on GFSW. Since I cannot recover my previous account data, losing so many time play spent into fastidious farm won't please me at all.

You can consider I stop the game and also stop gathering info about it to put into the original SoulArchives, although I'm not completely turning my back on the game.