Stella's Soul Cry

• hHUAysC.png

What is "Exalted status?" Honestly not seeing the usefulness in this move. It stuns everyone around you which has short range, it doesn't do much damage. I suppose if the super armor break is 250% per hit, that's pretty Op to break armor.

Edited once, last by Xellon ().

• The invincibility is basically just during the skill's own casting animation, so it's an ok dodge if you're really in a pinch.

It's main use is how quickly it activates and how it paralyzes everything that touches the 10 second barrier around you for 3 seconds. Paralysis is incredibly helpful since it works on Super Armor'd enemies and gives you some much needed breathing space to cast your longer skills (like the orb or pulse skills)

It's also great at breaking super armor. I'm not sure if it's 250% per hit on the initial cast (the damage seems to be 100% per hit though, it's way more powerful than just a mere 100%...), but the 25% per sec does help quite significantly on enemies with a high amount of SA.

It's easily one of her better early game skills in terms of overall utility. Shame about the massive cooldown though haha.

• I find it only useful in PvP, and not because of the short `1s invincibility, but because it generates a paralyzing field around Satella for 10s. With advancement she gets an extension to this skill, which makes it kinda useful (?) in PvE as well.

• I find it only useful in PvP, and not because of the short `1s invincibility, but because it generates a paralyzing field around Satella for 10s. With advancement she gets an extension to this skill, which makes it kinda useful (?) in PvE as well.

I think it's fairly useful in PvE since it gives a defense buff and does quite a considerable amount of damage including CC

• CC in PvE is useless. Paralyzed mobs will not follow you, which makes it harder to group them together, which in the end wastes time. If you need paralyzing mobs to stay alive, then you're playing Satella wrong.

The damage of soul scream is pathetic, it's only 100% which is only slightly more than a basic left click swipe does. It's truly worthless in PvE. It's a waste of points, which could be invested in other skills which would increase your overall DPS.

• CC in PvE is useless. Paralyzed mobs will not follow you, which makes it harder to group them together, which in the end wastes time. If you need paralyzing mobs to stay alive, then you're playing Satella wrong.

The damage of soul scream is pathetic, it's only 100% which is only slightly more than a basic left click swipe does. It's truly worthless in PvE. It's a waste of points, which could be invested in other skills which would increase your overall DPS.

I mean you wouldn't use Soul Scream to group mobs right? Or anyone smart enough wouldn't use a paralysis to group them. You're free to your own opinions though.

• As Alzii said, who would ever use Soul Scream to group? You'd obviously use it when they've long been grouped already, or on (mid)bosses and any remaining Super Armor large sized enemies.

CC isn't at all useless in PvE as long as you use it right. If a boss is paralyze-able, said CC makes them a sitting duck without having the SA break first. (granted, it seems to vary from boss to boss when you can paralyze them or not).

Personally speaking I leave it at lvl. 1 and use it when in a tight spot or doesn't have enough stamina to dodge.