FPS DROP

• Hi :D

The problem is FPS drop.

From 50-60 fps to 17-20 fps for 2-3 seconds and it's unsopportable.

Resolution : 1600x900

All low settings.

2cdy7uv.png

Edited once, last by Krebs ().

• Same behavior using a GTX 970... But I don't have this issue on SWJP...

Me too,but my graphics card is slower than your,but i can play all games full HD medium settings with 60-70 fps.

Such as Overwatch,Gta V,Watch Dogs 2 and others.

2cdy7uv.png

Edited once, last by Krebs ().

Me too,but my graphics card is more slow than your,but i can play all games full HD medium settings with 60-70 fps.

Your card is slower? Is it an earlier model compared to GTX970? If so, what is the model? What are your graphical settings like screen mode? Do the drops happen 24/7 or only in certain areas?

• Be noted that the game is also CPU-heavy and CPU-unoptimized. The slower your CPU is, the more microstutters you get as well, no matter how strong your GPU is. Sure the GPU helps, but some graphics is still bottlenecked by the CPU.

Since the client seems to be KR-based, there might be CPU optimizations done on the later versions.

I am unable to reach a stable 60fps on The Thing (or basically a big monster with 50 other players attacking it) even on the somehow-optimized SW JP with GTX 1080 and i5-6700K, for reference.

• Be noted that the game is also CPU-heavy and CPU-unoptimized. The slower your CPU is, the more microstutters you get as well, no matter how strong your GPU is. Sure the GPU helps, but some graphics is still bottlenecked by the CPU.

Since the client seems to be KR-based, there might be CPU optimizations done on the later versions.

I am unable to reach a stable 60fps on The Thing (or basically a big monster with 50 other players attacking it) even on the somehow-optimized SW JP with GTX 1080 and i5-6700K, for reference.

Well that's kinda scary o_o

The game doesn't look like it requires decent computer to enjoy a stable frame rate (sorry I don't want to be mean I still love anime style haha).

Me too,but my graphics card is more slow than your,but i can play all games full HD medium settings with 60-70 fps.

Your card is slower? Is it an earlier model compared to GTX970? If so, what is the model? What are your graphical settings like screen mode? Do the drops happen 24/7 or only in certain areas?

My graphics cards is 920m my pc is a laptop,ik my pc is slower,but low settings and 1024x768 =55-60 fps it's no sense.

Overwatch i can play it in 1366x768 in low settings but i have 70-90 fps...

2cdy7uv.png

• The appearance isn't handled by the CPU, at least not entirely. The client we're using is the old Korean build.

• Also, are you plaing in full screen or windowed mode? Windowed mode can often pull down the performance in games in general.

Are your drivers up to date?

Granted, I have a far better system running on an i5-7600K and a GTX 1060 6GB, but I so far failed to encounter a single lag and my FPS are stable at around 100. Not that I'd care much, anything >30 usually feels completely fine to me, personally.

swsigt.jpg

Guitar chick rules hard!

• Also, are you plaing in full screen or windowed mode? Windowed mode can often pull down the performance in games in general.

Are your drivers up to date?

Granted, I have a far better system running on an i5-7600K and a GTX 1060 6GB, but I so far failed to encounter a single lag and my FPS are stable at around 100. Not that I'd care much, anything >30 usually feels completely fine to me, personally.

Windows mode

2cdy7uv.png

• Turn off the in game V-sync
    Use third party solution if needed
    I just use the NVidia Control Panel Vsync

I would get when vsync on (in game) at 144 dips into the 40s
    T~T
    With it off smooth sailing at 120 frames :stella3:

OPxGamingTTV
    Full-Time Content Creator,
    Specializing in The Gaming Industry & PC Gaming Hardware

:haru3: