Super Omega Fashion Thread

• I accidentally found this place. :)

As I'm here, I'll add my character, because why not? ;)

TjYU07f.png

66lY1pe.jpgGAME
    Main and Favorite Character

Cinnabar | Lily Bloomerchen

INTERNET

Main Nickname | MrParumiV18

My Page | mrparumiv18.com

[PL SOLO PLAYER]

• LMAO, that screenshot, GJ Horori

Btw, I spent 100 million. I'm not super rich so this is a lot of money. 66% of my fortune to be exact. But I always wanted this hair and I haven't seen it on sale for ages. I contemplated for the whole day rather if I should buy it or not.

Its a touch choice, I don't see this hair on sale all too often on the market and I just so happened to have the money this time around. IDK when someone will sell it again so I decided that, I can spend 2 weeks and farm back the 100 million, but I can't guarantee that I find another person selling the hair for another month if not more.

• LMAO, that screenshot, GJ Horori

Btw, I spent 100 million. I'm not super rich so this is a lot of money. 66% of my fortune to be exact. But I always wanted this hair and I haven't seen it on sale for ages. I contemplated for the whole day rather if I should buy it or not.

Its a touch choice, I don't see this hair on sale all too often on the market and I just so happened to have the money this time around. IDK when someone will sell it again so I decided that, I can spend 2 weeks and farm back the 100 million, but I can't guarantee that I find another person selling the hair for another month if not more.

Pro Tipp: Dont try to buy the hair. Try to buy the Soulcash to buy the hair from players. Like you did it you spend 100kk for a 445 SC Item. Current SC Rate is 1:180k so 445*180.000= 80.100.000

You couldve saved around 1/5 of what you have spended with that. I hope it will help you in the future.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Wiat, how do you trade soulcash? I never understood how one can do that.

• For the hairstyle you for example tell someone youre buying SC from that you want that one. He buys it for you and trades it to you for the amount of DZ the SC costed.

So youre not rly buying SC but rather the hairstyle but you dont pay for the hairstyle but for the SC it costed.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Lets revive this thread again

:haru3:

ipkcrhcq.jpg

Thought the sea breeze together with the Winter Kiss Hotpants looks quite good

:chii1:

Sorry for the bad quality though ...

:haru2:

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Not too expensive Outfit for my Haru , that I iked to wear in beta (or shortly after dont remember exactly anymore) with exception of the hand fashion.