- Characters dropping, or stuck above the town: known and reported. Waiting for feedback.
- Name change request: Due to technical issues, we were not able to handle them. It should now be fixed, and we’re trying to do it for the moment. It might happen that we still encounter issue by doing so.
- Beginner rewards taken on the wrong character: known, users can contact support, the rewards will be moved only if they have not been used.
- Not able to delete a guild: the guild deletion request a password. It was a translation issue, you do not need a password, but to enter the guild name in the field. However, with the issue with the limitation of the characters in the guild name, the deletion still does not work at the moment. It has been forwarded.
- Guild name: character limitation: There is a character limitation in the guild name that is now shown when you create a guild. It is not supposed to work that way, it has been forwarded to Lion Games. We cannot change guild names manually at the moment.
- 1. Energy not reset. Most of the limits in the game are reset at 09:00 in the morning. But the daily login is more like a calendar and is based on the day.
- 2. Energy disappeared: forwarded, waiting for a feedback.
- Translation issue: please forward them to support via ticket or report them in the Localization feedback section of our Board.
- Bots: please send a ticket to support with a screenshot if possible.
- Steam/Gf account: Not linked. This has been forwarded, we do not have any ETA about when it will be changed, but we’ll try to offer that in the future.
servers crashing, not appearing, full: Known issue, forwarded.
In case of server not appearing, you need to restart the game. It might need several restarts until you see the servers again.
- NA server issues: forwarded, we’re working on it.
- Premium shop not working: already known, we are working on it.
- Launcher: does not start, white page: already known, forwarded.
Screen resolution not saving: known and forwarded. What you can do is the following:
- do a right click on your SoulWorker shortcut and select “open file location”.
- Open your “Client” folder
- Open the file “General.ini”
- Here you will have the possibility to modify your screen mode like this:
SCREENMODE=0 for window mode
SCREENMODE=1 for fullscreen window mode
SCREENMODE=2 for fullscreen mode.
- Launcher - backend error: already known, forwarded, working on a fix.
In general in case of any technical issue:
Check if a program or setting is blocking the launch/updates of your installation:
It means your firewall or antivirus program (or a similar program) may have changed or deleted game files. In this case you will have to check your security settings and change them accordingly (most need to either have an exclusion for the game, or require it to be added to a trusted programs list).
Recheck your game files:
More often than not, the game has not installed itself correctly. This could be due to the download files becoming damaged on their way to you via the internet, or your computer may have recompiled the data incorrectly. It also occurs when your firewall/antivirus program has blocked SoulWorker. Before reinstalling the game, please use the "Repair" function in the launcher.
- You will find it in the Settings (Basic Settings) tab in the header of the launcher, or just besides the play button.
- On Steam, please do a right click on SoulWorker in your library and chose "properties". In the tab "local files" please click on "verify integrity of game files"
Please also check that the following TCP ports are correctly open:
It might also be helpful to make a DxDiag (that you can send to support).
To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, please follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
- You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
- Type dxdiag in the text field
- Click OK
- If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG
- If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, that button will not be available
- Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
- Save this text file to your Desktop if possible and attach it to the ticket.
- If you have tried anything else already and it worked, or may not have worked, please add it as well.
As we are constantly working on improving SoulWorker and its launcher any information and feedback is helpful and will also enable us to further assist you with your issue.