what is best Class PVE ?

• Lily, because scythes are the best weapon. Plus she can stay in the air for a long time, she's melee, so she gets close and personal everytime.

If you want a CC class, choose the loli Stella. if you want a lot of AOE, long range and long duration CC Iris is for ya, but she hasn't been released yet. If you like punching people to death and having a bit of a challenge, then Jin is your guy, but he hasn't been released yet. If you want a tanky char that doesn't excel in anything but can take a punch, then, Haru is for you. If you want the easy way out and just snipe people from afar while being squishy, Erwin is your choice.

• Lily, because scythes are the best weapon. Plus she can stay in the air for a long time, she's melee, so she gets close and personal everytime.

If you want a CC class, choose the loli Stella. if you want a lot of AOE, long range and long duration CC Iris is for ya, but she hasn't been released yet. If you like punching people to death and having a bit of a challenge, then Jin is your guy, but he hasn't been released yet. If you want a tanky char that doesn't excel in anything but can take a punch, then, Haru is for you. If you want the easy way out and just snipe people from afar while being squishy, Erwin is your choice.

thanks mabye i will play with stella or erwin xD

• I feel Haru has best PvE and easy to use.

Other than that, a ranged character with CC is Stella.

If you like punching people to death and having a bit of a challenge, then Jin is your guy, but he hasn't been released yet. If you want a tanky char that doesn't excel in anything but can take a punch, then, Haru is for you. If you want the easy way out and just snipe people from afar while being squishy, Erwin is your choice.

Isn't Jin supposed to be the class that can take hits and tank? Haru the jack of all trades, Stella support, Erwin/Iris ranged DPS. I believe I read that somewhere..

If you like punching people to death and having a bit of a challenge, then Jin is your guy, but he hasn't been released yet. If you want a tanky char that doesn't excel in anything but can take a punch, then, Haru is for you. If you want the easy way out and just snipe people from afar while being squishy, Erwin is your choice.

Isn't Jin supposed to be the class that can take hits and tank? Haru the jack of all trades, Stella support, Erwin/Iris ranged DPS. I believe I read that somewhere..

Well he can deal some good dps, but you need to charge, plus most of the skills arent instant (they need a follow-up with rmb),but since most of the the time you will dodge, yeah..

wYvcCcb.gif

Indeed, Haru is the jack of all trades, but she has a decent HP base so she's tanky. I don't know if JIn is supposed to be the tank, though. It'd make sense since he's pure melee.

• Well Jin does have the highest base HP in the game ontop of his 7 second invincibility buff ontop of his counter that blocks damage (depends on the skill/attack). Haru has second best HP and has no way to "block/counter" damage and her attack buff is bad in comparison to the buffs from the other classes.

Stella can CC and heal, has some really good AoE skills.

Erwin is supposed to be the god of boss dps + his life is easy because he is ranged (mostly).

Lily is the crit machine. AoE, tons of damage, but I feel like she is squishy (I always see them get one hit a lot in manic)

Haru is a little bit of everyone. She has great AoE, average boss dps and good CC + SA break. And the easiest class in the game to play. Her high base HP helps a lot ;x

• i still new and never play any chear but i like all but i want chosen easy class play control and ranged and good pve

I've been playing Haru for the last couple of says, and I have to say, she really does everything.

After you hit lv. 8, you'll get a skill they'll allow you to gather up almost all the mobs on the entire map and beat them to death.

You have enough quick burst to get heavy hits in on bosses, while still have enough time to walk away, or dodge without having to cancel your skills.

She might get a little bit worse later, I do not know, but so far I've been able to solo everything with ease.