About Backtracking

• So since I've hit 55 today I started going back to Grace City to collect Soul-Sequences and the Completion-Rewards. There are a few things I've noticed doing this which I'm not entirely sure how to feel about atm.

First of all: If the Mission you're running is way below your level, you only consume half of the FP needed to play. This is really nice imo since you don't feel like you're completely wasting your energy.

However, the downside is you also don't drop anything, be that materials, consumables, equipment or money. This makes farming stuff for future characters impossible. You also loose the option of collecting Fashion-Materials you need for crafting whatever thing you came back for. Also, what I consider worse, not only do you not drop anything but if you're playing with a Teammate, he doesn't drop anything either even if he's perfectly in Level-Range for the Mission. He also get's a lot less EXP compared to when he'd play solo or with a group at his Level.

Now I can kind of understand why they put this in but at the same time, it just doesn't sit right with me. I'd suggest changing this in a way, that you're still able to drop at least basic materials. Also, I'd remove the negative effects the lower player get's when playing with a high team-member. The Level of your teammates shouldn't influence what you get out of a Mission, especially since this could also happen via auto-matching.

So what do you guys think about this system. Should it be changed or rather kept as it is?

• First of all: If the Mission you're running is way below your level, you only consume half of the FP needed to play. This is really nice imo since you don't feel like you're completely wasting your energy.

I believe there's an event that halves EP for everything right now and that might be what you're experiencing.

the downside is you also don't drop anything, be that materials, consumables, equipment or money. This makes farming stuff for future characters impossible. You also loose the option of collecting Fashion-Materials you need for crafting whatever thing you came back for. Also, what I consider worse, not only do you not drop anything but if you're playing with a Teammate, he doesn't drop anything either even if he's perfectly in Level-Range for the Mission. He also get's a lot less EXP compared to when he'd play solo or with a group at his Level.

Now I can kind of understand why they put this in but at the same time, it just doesn't sit right with me. I'd suggest changing this in a way, that you're still able to drop at least basic materials. Also, I'd remove the negative effects the lower player get's when playing with a high team-member. The Level of your teammates shouldn't influence what you get out of a Mission, especially since this could also happen via auto-matching.

I'm very disappointed that i cannot get drops from low level stages anymore, why should i be penalized for being stronger? what's odd is that there is still exp gains, strange logic, i don't see how my character would learn anything from weak enemies that can be defeated in a single blow.

I'm fine with the exp penalty for party members, i'm sure they don't want people boosting their friends by defeating everything for them very quickly, i think drops would be fine since it's probably much less gains then other dungeons you could be doing, thus not a efficient use of your time and energy.

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is currently an event going on for 50% EP consumption.

Oh, ok I didn't know that. Than it's even worse than what I thought. Thanks for the Info.

How many runs did u do to test if u really dont get any drops?

More than 10. Apart from the clear-rewards at the end and some exp, there was nothing to be collected.

• You are stronger and clearing lower level dungeons with ease if you party with a lower leveled player who is say, level 12 and you are 55. Of course exp is reduced and drops are reduced. You are essentially attempting to power level someone. I mean I can't see how that is fun for your friend either, you going around one shotting mobs and bosses in Rocco Town.

If you really cared about playing with your friend and at the same time you wanted to farm more materials you'd simply make a new character to play with.

As for the drop penalty alone on lower level dungeons, same logic. You go around one shotting every mob while doing a dungeon that costs what, like 4 EP in Rocco Town farming materials. You don't see the problem with that?

• NTR I don't have a problem with a drop-penalty, I have a Problem with a flat 0. Apart from that, you drop less materials in those dungeons anyways so the EP-Calculation wouldn't end up positive for you even with 100% drop-rate.