Weapon Upgrade Chips Impossible to get?

• I'm level 55 I spend like 400 energy a day and in the passed 3 days i didnt get a single Weapon Upgrade Chip.

I salvage all 55 Unique Weapons.

I run 53/54 Dungeons and Raids

They removed them from the Cash shop after some people bought like 100s of them

Any other way of getting them?

• I'm level 33 right now and I have like...4-7 of the weapon and armor upgrade chips each?

I don't remember my exact number though. Are you playing on Manic? I think those have increase droprate for uniques

• I burn all my Fatique on 54 manic runs and 55 raids.

I salvaged 30 + Unique Level 55 weapons today not a single one.

I know we have a poor version of the game right now with evrything being locked.

Besides casual raids but cmon this is some bullshit

THey let people buy 100s of them of the cash shop and then they remove them

• Well, they were requested by the developer to remove them. imo I think it's healthier for the game with them removed.

• Those upgrade items drop at a low rate in every dungeon, even on normal mode. Of course, Maniac mode has better chances. There best place to farm them is by doing casual raids and Golden Citadel. You unlock the first casual raid in Rucco after you finish all storyline quests up to the end of Ruin Fortress and accept the blue lvl 55 quest from NPC in Rucco.

Apart from that just keep running the last dungeon in Ruin Fortress on Maniac, open random boxes from dungeons, dismantle rare/unique high-level weapons, etc. It's super random of course and low chance.

• Speaking of things that are hard to get in game, is there any other way to get energy converters than spending 28000 BP? It doesn't make sense to spend that much BP on them at that price because it'd be easier to just re-craft your gear.

• Speaking of things that are hard to get in game, is there any other way to get energy converters than spending 28000 BP? It doesn't make sense to spend that much BP on them at that price because it'd be easier to just re-craft your gear.

Nope, it is only that or a potential future event. Nothing else, period.

• Energy Converter can also be got from Gray Familiar Cube purchased at the NPC in district 6 for 1000 BP. It's super low chance, less than 1%.

They also drop randomly from glutton cubes.

After you reach endgame, you can farm enough BP for 4-8 EC per week by doing daily d6 raid, primal and farming mobs in d6 for 10k BP boxes.

• Those upgrade items drop at a low rate in every dungeon, even on normal mode. Of course, Maniac mode has better chances. There best place to farm them is by doing casual raids and Golden Citadel. You unlock the first casual raid in Rucco after you finish all storyline quests up to the end of Ruin Fortress and accept the blue lvl 55 quest from NPC in Rucco.

Apart from that just keep running the last dungeon in Ruin Fortress on Maniac, open random boxes from dungeons, dismantle rare/unique high-level weapons, etc. It's super random of course and low chance.

You're joking right?

I've just sayd that i Use up all my energy thats 1200 energy in the passed 3 days (ON 54 DUNGEONS AND RAIDS) and salvaged 30+ Unique Weapons.

and i didnt get a single one?

Nope, it is only that or a potential future event. Nothing else, period.

I''ve gotten one from the casual raid. Red Box if i remember correctly

• Sounds like just really, really bad luck. There's always going to be at least one person getting the overwhelmingly bad result, it's basic statistics. Keep playing and it'll probably go up again

• Yeah thats fine if they remove them, But that doesnt take away that alot of people already bought tons of them so that seems pretty unfair.

• There is always the longrun, they don't last forever after all!

• If they don't remove them,which is unlikely to happen in the future,we must have a plan B: Pray and make sacrifices for our lord and saviour RNG

I am the handle of my gun

Speed is my body and bullet is my blood

I have created over a thousand guns

Unknown to Myriam,nor known to Lex

I have withstood pain to create many relationships

Yet,those hands will never hold anything

So as I pray

Unlimited gun works!

• Once more people get lv55 and start running raids, there won't be really a problem with not enough of those upgrade items in market. All other servers have saturated markets and there's always at least 100 on sale, and not too expensive either (enhance protectors will be your bottleneck to how fast you can enhance anyway, enhance chips won't)

Once the game matures a bit more, average player will be able to farm at least 10-20mil per day, so spending even 2mil per enhance is pocket money really.