is there a recommended Stat build per character?

• Dont know if there is already a guide about this,as i have only found *skill build* guides and so on,sorry if i am missing one.Asking this because i dont really know on what stats i should focus on,like does speed attack matters? how much should i go with? crit hit? etc. :(

• You might want to mention which class you are mainly looking for, unless you generally play all of them and you wanted to know them for everyone. Also might want to specify if you are talking about certain levels or end game, because people might say just focus on exp % when leveling and then worry about stats second (unless its a set like the level 40 set).

I'm still leveling myself so I can't really help with what stats for each class but from what I gathered is Haru probably likes a lot of attack speed, and Lily would be Crit rate and Crit Damage. Maybe cool down for Stella as well. Other people who are actually at end game should probably leave their thoughts before you blindly follow mine lol.

• The main stats basically are armor pen(armor break in this game), crit and crit dmg.

However Erwin and Stella scale a lot better with attack speed than others and less with crit dmg
    Per character I would say

Lily and Haru - Armor pen, crit and crit dmg
    Erwin and Stella - Attackspeed, armor pen and crit.

Attack values are too low to be considered worthy.
    Once Primal gear comes around we can have a 4th stat on our equipment
    Maybe then attack will have better value as the 4th stat for some characters - not sure about that.

76561198086826417.png

• general rule:

crit rate > crit dmg > penetration > attack > attack speed

general rule (if you're spamming short animation time skills with big plastica):

crit rate > crit dmg > attack speed > penetration > attack

pve erwin:

crit rate > attack speed/penetration > crit dmg > attack

pvp erwin:

penetration > crit rate > crit dmg > attack speed > attack

• You might want to mention which class you are mainly looking for, unless you generally play all of them and you wanted to know them for everyone. Also might want to specify if you are talking about certain levels or end game, because people might say just focus on exp % when leveling and then worry about stats second (unless its a set like the level 40 set).

I'm still leveling myself so I can't really help with what stats for each class but from what I gathered is Haru probably likes a lot of attack speed, and Lily would be Crit rate and Crit Damage. Maybe cool down for Stella as well. Other people who are actually at end game should probably leave their thoughts before you blindly follow mine lol.

well,like i say *per character* I thought that it was understood that I was looking for a general rule to follow, but I understand perfectly what you say,will try to be more detailed and specific next time! ty ^^

now this two was what i was looking for and it's great to know,thanks alot for answering guys :)