Solace Farming Sunday Question

• Which Rookie Raid provide the most solace drop out of all Rookie Raids? 30

1. Last Carnival (3) 10%
    2. Junk Hive (2) 7%
    3. Bandit Highway (0) 0%
    4. Iron Castle (21) 70%
    5. All give the same amount of drops, so just do which ever. (4) 13%

Which Rookie Raid provide the most solace drop out of all Rookie Raids? (or in other word, which raid give the most drop that can potentially be solace drops)

If Last Carnival, is this with or without farming Edgar mobs?

Slightly Off topic question:

If your team is not able to get S+ Rank for Last Carnival, is it best to just farm Edger mobs :S?

Added a Poll cus why not ^^'

EDIT: Got some info from other players. So the drop for each raid goes as followed:

Total elemental drop

LC/JH = 3

BH = 4

IC = 6

This is becuase of the "type" of raid it is, from what the person said. I'm assuming the Rookie Raid have "tiers" for each raid, so LC/JH lowest Tier, BH mid Tier, and IC Highest tier. So overall from the poll and from this info, Iron Castle is the best Sunday Solace farming spot.

0d057fe02c474814b157613b94d00df652226ea1_hq.gif

Edited 7 times, last by Yuria ().

• Some more details as it can of use to some people (the conclusion is the same) :

All raids final boss have a garantee drop.

All raids have one or more mid boss that have a garantee drop (1 for LC/JH, 2 for BH and 4 for IC)

The clear reward for each raid can be some fragments BUT it is not sure, can be some crap craft materials.

SO the true result is :

Total elemental drop

LC/JH = 2 maybe 3

BH = 3 maybe 4

IC = 5 maybe 6

Also you must include the time needed to clear each raid to determine wich one is the most efficient.

I can run JH in half the time of IC, if the clear reward was fragments at 100% i would have choosen JH.

But for the moment IC is the most efficient.

• All raids have one or more mid boss that have a garantee drop

This isn't true, only today I got no drops from minibosses for 3 runs out of 19. And I mean all the minibosses. In some other runs I didn't get 1/2 drops.

They have an high chance of drop fragments but it's not guaranteed

• I usually solo BH when it doesn't feel like crashing but it has a higher chance of crashing on final boss than not. Plus I don't have a team which would make it more efficient but oh well

Also why do people like Solace so much, am I missing something?

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• I usually solo BH when it doesn't feel like crashing but it has a higher chance of crashing on final boss than not. Plus I don't have a team which would make it more efficient but oh well

Also why do people like Solace so much, am I missing something?

From all the other 5 elements there will be enemies in the Golden Citadelle, so with Solace you will always do extra damage.

• It's RNG the amount of SS(Soul stones) you get, however let me provide you a list of what each raid is best with:

LC(Last Carnival, Rocco): Cubes/Qubes Farming. 2nd Fastest if skip clown room respawn, if so, 3rd fastest(w/o farming, 8min-9min, could be lower), (with farming 10min-13min)

JH(Junk Hive, Candus): Speed runs. Fastest of all(6min-7min, could be lower)

BH(Bandit Highway, Grace): Wasting time, nothing good(As far as I know). 4th fastest.(13min, I think?)

IC(Iron Castle, Ruin Fortress): XP farming. 2nd fastest (8min-10min)

dddd

• The soulstones drops seems to be pretty random but I have felt that in any case the drop for them goes like IC>LC>JK>BH. In terms of DZ, didn't test at LC without Edgar mobs but it went basically like this LC>IC>JK>BH. At the end I would farm LC cause of the amount of cubes possible which is much higher than the rest of raids making it the most efficient raid overall to farm in my opinion.

:stella1:

giphy.gif

Ara is love, Ara is life~

bhlqgx.png

• All raids have one or more mid boss that have a garantee drop

This isn't true, only today I got no drops from minibosses for 3 runs out of 19. And I mean all the minibosses. In some other runs I didn't get 1/2 drops.

They have an high chance of drop fragments but it's not guaranteed

Out of the runs where i specifically checked, I always got some fragments (quantity and quality varies of course), sometimes the drop did not appear on the screen because of the other loot poping, but I always confirm i had it when checking my inventory.

I havent done any intensive testing, but i was felling that the drop was 100% (for the big eye in JH for example).

I just hope i'm right because getting from +8 to +9 is getting tirring :)

• IC gives the most fragments.
    LC gives the most grutin boxes.
    JH gives the same amount of fragments as LC with less grutin boxes but also less clear time, usually.
    And BH is an abomination.

Take your pick.