Favorite Events

• For any JP or KR player out there, what was your favorite event on the game and for what reason? :/ Mine was the event where you had the enhance a rocket up to +10 to get some rewards at the end of the event because my friend ruined all of his gold and enchance materials for the rocket only to reach it at +7 and there was me, the lucky bastard that reached the rocket at +10 with no failure ^^ those sweet title's stats where kinda nice

• Well I havent been playing on the foreign servers of soul worker for along time like you guys but, the most recent event where you collect candles to be able to buy some items and the costume is pretty nice, really grindy tho

• Also enjoyed the rocket one, although i stopped playing a few days after the reward.
    also can't remember this other one; close to the rocket event - they just gave us some dope ass gear for enhancing or something... ah the gear from the solo dungeon place area.. darn forgot the name hmmm.

56ca97796917f2caa84c330b0db0c4508853d2d1_hq.gif<3<3

• Also enjoyed the rocket one, although i stopped playing a few days after the reward.
    also can't remember this other one; close to the rocket event - they just gave us some dope ass gear for enhancing or something... ah the gear from the solo dungeon place area.. darn forgot the name hmmm.

This rocket event sounds like hell, so pretty much only lucky people or rich people were able to complete this event? xD

This rocket event sounds like hell, so pretty much only lucky people or rich people were able to complete this event? xD

yea u had to be super lucky and have some wealth, although i remember at like lvl 14 u get an item that was being sold for half a million, so everytime i came across that item in loot or quest i instantly sold it. so that helped allot; and i sold most weapons that i couldn't equip - boss gear also/ and rare cards

56ca97796917f2caa84c330b0db0c4508853d2d1_hq.gif<3<3

yea u had to be super lucky and have some wealth, although i remember at like lvl 14 u get an item that was being sold for half a million, so everytime i came across that item in loot or quest i instantly sold it. so that helped allot; and i sold most weapons that i couldn't equip - boss gear also/ and rare cards

Oh so that event was good for all the players, made everyone rich pretty much xD, i am looking forward for all these events, especially since i dont know most of the events

• the Guru Land event was my favorite. After all the Gurus weve killed in story they've invited us to Guru Land to try and kill us......Run Soulworkers RUN!!!!