Blaustern's SoulWorker drawings

• Welcome to my little SoulWorker fan art gallery!

As a personal project in my free time I am planning to make several fan arts of SoulWorker characters, NPCs and other stuff!

I started drawing quite some years ago, but it's just a hobby, so don't expect anything on professional level from me. :)

My first drawing of the series is my beloved Lily Bloommerchen! I really like her character, attitude and fighting style, so obviously I started with her.

It's actually the first "serious" drawing that I did for ages. Since 2014 I guess... I'm glad to be back with my pencils!

Update 18.02.2018:

My second drawing is the beloved Haru Estia!

It's a request from HolyStar1 - hope you like it!

Update 17.03.2018:

My third drawing is finally done! Had way too much stuff ongoing in RL in the last weeks, so I could finish only today.

It's Stella Unibell and I found it more difficult to draw than the other girls.

Hope you still like it!

And just as a side note:

Please, no spam here. I like to see feedback and stuff, but don't drift into offtopic. Thanks! :)

• Breathtaking! i love it! Really curious for the things which will follow :D

Awww, thanks! I think Haru is next. :3

This is incredible awesome! Really I like it, just wonder what these shadows at her legs are. :/

Thank you! You mean the dark lines? They are part of the cape-like thing she has attached on the back of the jacket, which is mostly covered by the legs. :)

• Looks nice. Except the left hand. It looks like it has only four fingers and these were cut off. Also isn't the bracelet a little wide on the one side campared to the other side?

ebckn3dmm.jpg by Tama (Elsword)

• Wow thats awsome ;)

Thank you!

Looks nice. Except the left hand. It looks like it has only four fingers and these were cut off. Also isn't the bracelet a little wide on the one side campared to the other side?

I'm still struggeling with hands, was supposed to be a fist. Thanks for the feedback!

~~~~~~~~~

My second drawing is the beloved Haru Estia!

It's a request from HolyStar1 - hope you like it!

• Another breathtaking artwork in my opinion! Thank you very much <3 Haru is at the moment my favorite Charakter ^-^ i Really love the small details, like her bracelet and the litte bags she has on her jacket. The shades are really cool as well.

if i had it right here by me, i would put it right away in a picture frame and hang it in my room :D

• That Haru looks awesome! Good Job!

But the right hand (from my perspective right) seems to be smaller than the other one.

Still, thats nice art!

• Another breathtaking artwork in my opinion! Thank you very much <3 Haru is at the moment my favorite Charakter ^-^ i Really love the small details, like her bracelet and the litte bags she has on her jacket. The shades are really cool as well.

if i had it right here by me, i would put it right away in a picture frame and hang it in my room :D

Aww thank you! <3

As promised, I'll bring it along when we meet the next time!

That Haru looks awesome! Good Job!

But the right hand (from my perspective right) seems to be smaller than the other one.

Still, thats nice art!

Thanks! Part of it is also hidden by the jacket, but like I said, hands are not my strength ;(

• At least you can draw. I draw like a little child.

Und mal kurz Deutsch. Vielleicht könnten der Hals und der Daumen der rechten Hand etwas breiter sein. Ansonsten auch eine hübsche Zeichnung. Also meine Meinung als Laie.

ebckn3dmm.jpg by Tama (Elsword)

• Good job. I like your art. :3

Regards,

RisaXSeph

█ Discord: RisaXSeph #1977 | Disqus/Twitter/Steam/Youtube: RisaXSeph █

█ I am a former GM/CM/IT Support for a small publisher; advice I give is from my experience █

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

• Good job. I like your art. :3

Thanks!

I like your art! can't wait for a painted version :3

Thank you! As soon as I finished all 4 characters, I want to remake them in a colored version. :)

I planned for yesterday to finish Stella, but well.... "something" happend. :D I hope I'm able to finish her today or tomorrow.

• Cool Artwork Blaustern