Awakening & New Skills [Character Skill Discussion]

• [Warning: This post contains Spoilers]

-In this post you can discuss the changes or suggest changes of any game version.

-If you want see the skills in detail, you need click any image to access another website.

-The patch notes & videos are from Soulworker Korea and Soulworker Japan.

[New Skill Character Status]

OPR1gjX.png4uDSSGO.pngZq9a9W4.png

vxKmGvO.pngROohIOP.png

Access: Click any image to access the website. In the website, select a character (Available or Beta) to see your skills and videos.

or click here

- Characters - Preview

[Haru Estia]

[Lily Bloomerchen]

[Erwin Arclight]

[Stella Unibel] [BETA]

[Jin Seipatsu] [2018]

[Iris Yuma] [2018]

OK2Aj5O.png

• Looks like they're giving Haruru more tools to shorten and create distance without having to stop attacking. Prolly ties into a focus on combos.

And dat Eternal Combination. Give me moar damage.

No additional support skills. Prolly just as well, otherwise might as well call the game Haru Worker Online and be done with it, cause why play anyone else? :v

• I have a very important question concerning Jin Seipatsu - will he get the awakening skill at all? I have tried to find any information about his awakening skill, and to my surprise, I could not find any news about it. Does anyone know more? I really want to know. I really enjoy playing Jin, it is so much more fun than the other characters in the gameplay wise (subjective).

Shekai   Nekavrad  

• I have a very important question concerning Jin Seipatsu - will he get the awakening skill at all? I have tried to find any information about his awakening skill, and to my surprise, I could not find any news about it. Does anyone know more? I really want to know. I really enjoy playing Jin, it is so much more fun than the other characters in the gameplay wise (subjective).

Shekai   Nekavrad  

Every character gets an advancement. Jin's is going to be released soon in KR.