Decrease the GC team member entry limit from 4 to 2?

• Just as the title says, I would like to suggest decreasing the number of team mates necessary to enter the Golden Citadel raid from 4 to 2. Me and my friend have been trying to do that raid several times and every time, we had to either give up on it before we even started, or stopped after a single run because there is just not enough people there to form a full party for consecutive runs with. I have seen a lot of other players lamenting they couldn't find a party for this raid, was well.

It was fine when the raid was newly released and everyone was interested in it, that area was flooded, but nowadays when you enter the area, you see only 3-7 people there, most of which are either staying to themselves, afk, or just not very cooperative. Just finding three people to play with is a challenge, not even talking about making a balanced party. And if someone dies or leaves after one run, you have to go through that same thing all over again. I don't think that raid should consist of 1-2 hours trying to find a party and then half an hour of actually playing the raid.

You can enter the casual raids solo, so it's just a huge jump suddenly being in need for a full party of four. I think an entry limit of 2 would do as well for the first mission in the entire game to even have an entry limit at all. Maybe that limit has worked perfectly fine for the korean or japanese version where there is a lot of passionate players, but maybe the english version needs to be adapted for the western audience.

The raid is so much fun, and I'd love to do it more often but the entry limit is preventing me from doing so most of the time and I think it impairs the experience of this game. I understand this raid is meant to be somewhat exclusive to the elite, but I think the biggest obstacle from completing it should be the raid itself, and not how difficult it is to form a party beforehand. Therefore, I suggest lowering the entry limit from 4 to 2.

• Consider how this is applied to KR GC, we might get it soon.

• Party member number no longer affect monster damage, HP or defense(4 member recommended now for fastest clears)

Also I believe they only need 2+ to enter it(?).

• Well that's a revamp, so it's only a matter of time.

We know its a matter of time BUT lets hope its not to late,cause im fully geared for GC with soulstones lvl 9 and almost prefect gear,I have nothing to do but GC atm,and it takes me 1h+ to find a team to go with its that 3d or 4th person that take sooo long duo its np,but full pty its hard and sometimes by the time a party is found im just to bored of the game to go in its been 2 hours of chatting and nothing but a waste of time.

• GC revamp? Thanks god, I won't have to find a full party after these ridiculous hours to fill up.

I see they made GC a bit easier and increased drop rates though it's better for players who want to catch up some gears to prepare for the Primal raid.

Warframe Founder

• Personally, I think the difficulty can stay as is, as long as I at least get to do that raid... but if the choice is either take that revamp entirely, or not at all, then I'd rather take all of it. If it's possible to chance just the entry limit alone, then I would prefer that, however.

Also do I get this right, that revamp came into effect less than 10 days ago in the Korean version? ...oh dear, I hope we don't have to wait a year until we get there.

• Also do I get this right, that revamp came into effect less than 10 days ago in the Korean version? ...oh dear, I hope we don't have to wait a year until we get there.

From my understanding, the revamped casual raids were also fairly recent and we got them here already. So I think we might get the revamped GC raid sooner rather than later as well. I think this GC revamp is more beneficial to a greater number of players than the casual raid revamp (in particular, reducing the number of players required to enter).

• From my understanding, the revamped casual raids were also fairly recent and we got them here already. So I think we might get the revamped GC raid sooner rather than later as well. I think this GC revamp is more beneficial to a greater number of players than the casual raid revamp (in particular, reducing the number of players required to enter).

Hope ur right cause atm its been 2h i still havent got a GC pty,fun mate nothing alse i can say.

• I would have liked of Mods,or someone authorised to give out information told me "Piss off aint gonna happen" so i can at least have some closure but all i get is blank silence nice job gameforge!