Community Discord

• Hello, I'm known as 'Tet' on the forum but on the game just Blank.

I have started coding a bot for dedicated discord servers & feel like it needed a home.
    Since 'SoulWorker' doesn't have a Community Discord or Verified Discord, I thought I might as well.
    A week later I have produced a bot that is capable of managing a few simple tasks but always being updated.
    I would like to request any SoulWorkers to join 'Community Discord' server. I will always be taking feedback on server improvement as well as bot improvement

As a community we need to bind more together then continuously clash together, otherwise any progression will go out the window.
    When binding together more stuff e.g activities become more possible, more raids can become possible & so much more. We the Soulworker got to start it.

When joining you are accepting a few Terms & Conditions.
    [ I ] - You accept the Discord rules placed on the server.
    [ II ] - You are accepting any cookies (nuts free) to be collected by the bot if it does (in the future).
    [ III ] - You are subject to join & or leave at any time unless banned for breaking a rule.
    [ IV ] - Most important T&C, Relax, have fun with fellow SoulWorkers & overall make some new dungeon/raiding buddies!

DRUeedtWsAIiGpz.png

Greatest Regards,
    Guild Master Blank.
    Forum ID: Tet

You creatures who have fought with strength, violence, blood and death,
    who built a tower of corpses that rises to the sky and call yourselves wise,
    tell me this: What is the difference between you and the dumb beasts?

latest?cb=20170323163143

soulworker.gif

Guild Master "￶ ￶￶ ￶￶ ￶" (blank)
    Community Discord Admin

who built a tower of corpses that rises to the sky and call yourselves wise, tell me this:
    What is the difference between you and the dumb beasts?

Edited once, last by Tet ().

• Current channels the Discord Server has available, It'll will include more the server grows & the game & discord progress.

Announcements(Discord Admins Usage)
    Maintenance (Automated From SoulWorkerGF)
    Rules & TOS (Please Follow Them)
    Looking For Team & Looking For Guild (Soon To Be Public)
    Merchant Chat (Users Providing Offers To The Public)
    Last But Never Least, 5 Raiding Channels (0/4 Slots)

Thank You To The Few That Have Already Joined!
    Soon to be also available a 'Discord Signature' + Link ^-^

Greatest Regards,
    Guild Master Blank.

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

who built a tower of corpses that rises to the sky and call yourselves wise, tell me this:

• Slight Bump But Updating This A Tiny Bit~

**Hit 20+ People In A Day Which Isn't Bad** But we need to keep these numbers growing to make a community impact.

Secondly~ I mentioned about a bot being slightly developed. Now currently it is deemed as a 'social' bot which I do not like to use that term but I am trying to update it as often as possible~ as I have to variants of the bot running 24/7 when possible.
    Mainly the reason I have 2 is for one is public usage & the other is bug crushing & exploiting. If anyone has something to express on this topic I will be more then likely to over in Discord.

But further more~ I'm trying to set up a community, something alive & breathing something to actually make an impact~ I want the Users nay the SoulWorkers to have a say in what they would like to see changed, what they want to see impacted~ everyone is allowed an equalled voiced opinion on any subject of any matter!

I hope to see any of you join~ as I've said before if you have anything related to the Discord Server or Bot you'd like to suggest it goes down in #suggestions - also please remember to read [TOS] of Discord Server + [Rules]

Greatest Regards,
    Guild Master Blank.
    DRUeedtWsAIiGpz.png

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

• Since currently we have hit over 35 people & still slowly growing~
    Doing a giveaway @ 50 SoulWorkers in the discord.

Currently I'm only in EN Server but if someone wants to pitch in for a different server anything is good?
    EN Server, 20M DZ Giveaway (random + timer) for anyone in EN unless someone from (NA or Others) put anything in.

Thank you to the few that have joined :) Drop a message in the chat & keep it lively!

Greatest Regards,
    Tet

----SIDE NOTE----
    If you want a banner for the Discord, add it as a signature just copy the address of the gif :)
    soulworker.gif

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

• Because this is a non-official discord community, I will be moving this to the server section.

*For future reference, there are other non-official community discords that have been made with many members in them - please feel free to browse the server section - where these are posted*

Quality

L89RRfD.gif

• Because this is a non-official discord community, I will be moving this to the server section.

*For future reference, there are other non-official community discords that have been made with many members in them - please feel free to browse the server section - where these are posted*

Quality

9c8a1f2b307dfc662e73ab9e9441edf7.png
    Thank you for the assumption that its a NA Server...
    (Personally from the UK - But you could've got that from.. MY PROFILE **HINT HINT**)

latest?cb=20180529041115

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

• Apologies, I'm unfortunately not clicking on every single person here.

Moved to EN

Quality

L89RRfD.gif

• I'm saying in future with anything like these a tiny bit of respect is nice about stuff!
    No matter tho mistakes happen & I hope you enjoy yourself.

Greatest Regards,
    Tet

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

• [1] Giveaway - As I play on EN & no NA Soulworker has come forth, we are doing a 20M DZ Giveaway EN Only.

[2] Giveaway - As we progress to 100, EN will also get a goody bag of 30 Silver VIP to one special player!

Greatest Regards,
    Tet

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

• Giveaway [1] Has Started!
    fd8a11378bf5e40b9305911f497de236.png

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

• Community Discord Notice:
    The Current Banner Is OOD (Out Of Date) So Please Refrain From Using The Banner.
    Banner Has Been Updated To A Singular Static Invitation Link:

soulworker.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447733623840440320/457134056870641664/soulworker.gif
    https://discord.gg/Xuv6Rsk

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

• First giveaway~ 20M DZ Via Discord Is Complete,

Secondary giveaway~ 30M DZ Via Discord Is Complete

We have more spicy giveaways @ 100 Users! Stay tuned to all you awesome SoulWorkers out there.

soulworker.gif

Community Discord Admin

Edited 2 times, last by Tet ().