Has anyone tried at max level...

• King Wayangon

Marinated Marios

Viperess

Sukkarak

Whiteclaw

Tracker

And tell me if they are decent?

And no. I don't want you to compare them with Ritas, Grutin Armies, Worker Ex Machinas or Big Plasticas. I'm asking exclusively if those cards are any kind of good on their own, even if they are situational, without comparing them to the meta end-game whoopie doo must have cards.

Thank you in advance.

Edited once, last by Rossweisse ().

• I never test any of this myself. But I believe Viperess is good. Heard about Whiteclaw being good from my friend but I don't trust him all that much. Other I see people using but not really make a strong impression on me.

Baalride (not on your list) is good. Though you probably know that since you didn't mention it. He cover large area in front of you and finish animation fast. Machina will work better when mobs spawn in waves however.

• I never test any of this myself. But I believe Viperess is good. Heard about Whiteclaw being good from my friend but I don't trust him all that much. Other I see people using but not really make a strong impression on me.

Baalride (not on your list) is good. Though you probably know that since you didn't mention it. He cover large area in front of you and finish animation fast. Machina will work better when mobs spawn in waves however.

Baalride is situational for clearing corridors and I already have it maxed. Machina is more used in the long run to clear trash mobs. I'm asking about the ones I didn't level up yet and if they are worth the try, even if for fun. Same goes for Mistral. It's the Rita for the poor or unlucky ones. I'm only interested in those stated on the list as I couldn't find any information whatsoever.

I already heard Viperess is good but I don't know it yet. I only seen it being used one time though and it was in a raid where I killed the mobs with a Wind Rupture before the akasha could even hit them so I don't know how much damage they do.

Thank you for your additions.

• Unless you want to run 5 active akasha meme build.... I think you already have enough (2 mobs clear, 1 boss kill).

But I kinda get that feeling. I think I already level up all the cards I care about and start leveling something else (Viperess is my current target, 68% to max).

edit: btw I believe max tier Sukkarak is bugged atm.

Edited once, last by IMCF ().

• King Wayangon Tier2 is smiliar to the Mistral card, it works ok. KIng Wayangon Tier3 has a very large AoE, I've tested on raids, it doesn't kill all mobs but leaves them with 10% HP left.

Marinated Marios Tier2 if you need to succ the mobs in, not as strong as the Tier3 Arachness Card.

Viperess Tier3 deals good damage on bosses.

Sukkarak is bugged on Tier3 since a mob touches him and he dies. Useless.

Whiteclaw all tiers are dissapointment despite the rarity of the akasha key.

Didn't tried Tracker but should work the same as Marinated Marios.

• I tried King Wayangon T3, very large aoe, but not as large as machina and Baalride, it is 360. The damage is slightly less than Ballride/machina. He do small damage when he catch box from skies, when he throw the box, there are like instant 3 hit aoe wave (too fast that you see it as one aoe only). It kills most non-elite mob if you use latest +6 weapon at your level.

Edit: I also tried hidden Kairon tier 3, its total damage in 10 sec barely kill any trash mob, its so bad. Even though my weapon is latest +8

• Yeah. First of all thank you all for your impressions on the cards.

Unless you want to run 5 active akasha meme build.... I think you already have enough (2 mobs clear, 1 boss kill).

But I kinda get that feeling. I think I already level up all the cards I care about and start leveling something else (Viperess is my current target, 68% to max).

edit: btw I believe max tier Sukkarak is bugged atm.

Having them doesn't mean I'm going to use them all at once. I'm collecting whatever cards are more or less useful or fun outside meta because why not. For example, I know Lex's Gravibomb is the most meh thing you can bring to a dungeon, but when I'm playing with friends it's an amazing tool to make some cc with it and leaves a big window for our Lily to make whole rooms fly.

-

The only thing I'm uncertain now is Sukkarak. I already knew there's a bug where he dies in one shot, but maybe there's some people here who play other versions and can shed some light on the matter.

Tracker too. Lex gravibomb is 17m and Arachness is 20m. But Tracker's card doesn't state the meters of its impact. So I'm curious about it.

• If you are in the NA server, you can pm me in game (Deuce), and we could run a raid if you wanted to see how they are. I've tried them all each a few times. I can understand not comparing them to big plastica/rita/grutin, but why not compared with worker/baalride since they are all 1* cards?

Also how can you determine if they are any good if you don't compare them to other cards? Like the 2 star card Shadow Dancers gives 13% atk dmg at T3. If it's the only card available, obviously you would wear it since it's better than nothing, but compared to all the other available akasha cards, it's trash. So same thing goes for all the cards you've listed. Why bother with them when you can use worker/baalride?

• I only Max Lex akasha secret, and its good to support.

• Tracker's AOE is absolutely tiny. Like basically the size of your character model (its even smaller than the animation suggests)

Thank you for your insight. I only need to know about Sukkarak now then.

If you are in the NA server, you can pm me in game (Deuce), and we could run a raid if you wanted to see how they are. I've tried them all each a few times. I can understand not comparing them to big plastica/rita/grutin, but why not compared with worker/baalride since they are all 1* cards?

Also how can you determine if they are any good if you don't compare them to other cards? Like the 2 star card Shadow Dancers gives 13% atk dmg at T3. If it's the only card available, obviously you would wear it since it's better than nothing, but compared to all the other available akasha cards, it's trash. So same thing goes for all the cards you've listed. Why bother with them when you can use worker/baalride?

First of all, I'm not using them because I don't have something better. Secondly, If you read the whole discussion you will end up knowing that I'm leveling them for utility (partialy) and fun (mostly) and that's why if they give me some kind of utility I will end using them. I discovered with my friends that if you break the armor of all mobs and you use Viperess, they fly like little bastards and that's enough for me to have it maxed.

How can I determine if they are good you say? Simply seeing them in action. Or will you tell me you'll never know that Grutin Army is an awesome boss melter if not compared to any other card of the roster? Will you also be unable to tell me that Baalride/Worker Ex Machina are amazing room/corridor clearers if you don't compare them?

Numbers, card behavior in battle, doesn't any of these tell you enough? Because they are all valid data to use. Comparing cards one to another should be the last resort to be used or as a conclusion. It would've been pointless that Bumluffa would've come here and said "Tracker is bad, use Arachness instead". I don't need that. I need to know the why, and the why is what he said "Tracker's AOE is absolutely tiny." I want to know how those cards behave in battle. If people want to give me opinions based on experience, I only want the experience people have using those cards in battle.

So all in all, I'm not interested in a discussion about which card has the biggest e-pen amongst the others.

And sadly, no. I'm not from NA server, I'm from Candus so we cannot meet. Anyway, thanks for your proposition.

I only Max Lex akasha secret, and its good to support.

Lex Gravibomb and Soul Reaver Ride Level 2 are the best cards for crowd control this game has. You need to break the super armor for Lex to work, but Soul Reaver Ride ignores it and the time it lasts is absolutely broken. They're top-tier cards for keeping mobs at bay.

Edited 4 times, last by Rossweisse ().

• https://youtu.be/z1mUJDR_b5s

maxed out tracker

Each hit is 400%

I have lots of vids were it 1 shots the boss but I've choosen this one because:

1. you can clearly see just how many hits it deals;

2. you can compare the damage of its hits with the damage dealt by my basics.

• The only thing I'm uncertain now is Sukkarak. I already knew there's a bug where he dies in one shot, but maybe there's some people here who play other versions and can shed some light on the matter.

Even if he doesn't die he's terrible with no damage and his meaningless Atk buff. (Not to mention his slow attack animation)

• King Wayangon - I found it much better only on t2.

Marinated Marios - Well kinda useless for dmg, and you wont feel on casual raids -% def for mobs. Same t2 is much better imho even tho "dragging" is too slow.

Viperess - This one no idea yet, was gonna try it max next.

Sukkarak - Personally i like him, problem is one shot death, which im not sure if its bug or its supposed to be like that. But he basically Buff who near him,Spin,And then Slash from one side to another. (well depending on his mood i guess or wtf)

Whiteclaw - On max Ninja appear and gives huge aoe stun,, decent for stun range, horrible for dmg.

Tracker - Above already showed. Personaly i think kinda decent.

Kairon - Maxed kinda long duration (cool animation :')), not that "bad" dmg, but kinda ,,small" aoe.

Viperess - Max decent, kinda huge aoe,huge cc, but still Deux,Baalride do job better.

Mistral/Deus/Baalride. Are still top tiers for active ones tho. These ones are more likely for "fun"

panel-134121539-image-9edb3488-bfec-403d-a170-bf8568cfd0ff