[Coma] Nyoka - Farewell SoulWorkers!

• Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you about an upcoming change on CM side for SoulWorker.

Over the last 6 months, I’ve worked as a Responsible Community manager for SoulWorker and I had the pleasure to discuss with wonderful players from all around the world. It has been fun getting to know each of you, talking either publicly or one on one, since SoulWorker is such a passionate and positive community.

Now, the time has come for me to bid you all a fond farewell as I will face new challenges in the company, and therefore be leaving the community management department. threea will replace me starting today as a Responsible Community Manager and Lady Sky will be in charge of the French community. I will still be reachable via PM within the next days, so feel free to contact me.

The SoulWorker team has a lot of awesome things in store for you so be ready for more events, content and fun! Until then, take care of yourselves, have fun and see you in game!

Yours sincerely,

Nyoka.

jobdone.jpg

Former Responsible Community Manager

• Good bye Nyoka thanks a lot for your work and passion for SoulWorker, I'll miss you a lot <3 GL on your new adventures, hope to see you around from time to time:*

Senakhtenre-Sylvanas-Sig.png

Alliances forged and broken. We have paid the price for sharing this world...

And we have forgotten what makes us strong.

~ Sure! I might not know what you're talking about, but I do know that you're useless! ~ Stella

• Farewell sweet nyoka, you did a lot for soulworker and unfortunately if you leave this means something isn't right but do wonder which game you will be on, keeps me guessing now.

• You did good son..Real good maybe even the best

:lilly2:[Na]Guild:Restart

Account blocked Hoping one day Gameforge will Unban Me

Stalking forums since: March 2018-Present

• 🎸 You were and you are the best, good luck in everything, we love you very much. 🎸

🎸 From Spain. 🎸

• Hey Nyoka,

Good luck for your new challenges in the company, a big hug and we love you in name of the global community!

Best wishes