🎸 What do you think about Stella? Tell us! 🎸

• <3 She is my favorite character, I like her style of play, her skills, her design, but above all I like Stella because she is a very cheerful and funny person <3

🎸 And you? 🎸;3

• I find Stella one of the most clunkiest and boring class in the game. Whenever you want to attack you need to stand still and its for a few seconds where other classes are fast paced. The damage of Stella is also below average compared to other classes, I feel like Stella needs a redesign of skills.

Personality wise, she is cute and loves sweets. Looks wise after advancement I feel like she should have been taller or atleast grown up because she would be the oldest of all 6 characters.

• I find Stella one of the most clunkiest and boring class in the game. Whenever you want to attack you need to stand still and its for a few seconds where other classes are fast paced. The damage of Stella is also below average compared to other classes, I feel like Stella needs a redesign of skills.

Personality wise, she is cute and loves sweets. Looks wise after advancement I feel like she should have been taller or atleast grown up because she would be the oldest of all 6 characters.

I main Stella and this is all so true.

It honestly can be difficult to stay awake while playing as Stella especially anywhere that isn't GC.

Exactly this. I tried playing her, never gonna try again.

DLzsaC8.jpg
  • Stella the best :3 <3 7u7

Edited 2 times, last by Rockyta ().