IRIS IS COMING! (merged topics)

• Note: SoulCash boxes can be traded. The items contained within them however, cannot. These costumes are not available to Iris. The Class Qube with the Aurith Wings of the Gods can however be opened by Iris!

that was in today's maint hmm is it a hint ? :D I am not that pumped up about Iris but I would like to try her for my self

New but experienced ;) 8)

• Its not even worth waiting. Just play KR i dont know why anyone is sitting here on these forums when they can just go to KR and have a better play experience with the game because the only thing this publisher is doing is robbing you of your ideal soulworker experience i just posted a in depth guide on switching from NA to KR and who knows if they let the post goes through because now they want to monitor what we post . But even if they do release iris you need to get good brooches and i'm assuming you want costumes as well but gameforge already has gone through little over half of the costumes that iris has because they wanna release any costume they have and make it limited i haven't seen a single costume since the beginning of march that isn't limited not to mention the costumes they have released through the boxes only costume 11$ on KR and you are able to get them at any time you want so please do yourself's a favor and stop playing NA it isnt worth your time and money because this game is on its last legs ready for everyone to just leave. Have good one -Teachers

Twitch.tv/teachersw575fc2f27f4f18a56a3d5322c0528bba.gifTwitch.tv/teachersw

• Its not even worth waiting. Just play KR i dont know why anyone is sitting here on these forums when they can just go to KR and have a better play experience with the game because the only thing this publisher is doing is robbing you of your ideal soulworker experience i just posted a in depth guide on switching from NA to KR and who knows if they let the post goes through because now they want to monitor what we post . But even if they do release iris you need to get good brooches and i'm assuming you want costumes as well but gameforge already has gone through little over half of the costumes that iris has because they wanna release any costume they have and make it limited i haven't seen a single costume since the beginning of march that isn't limited not to mention the costumes they have released through the boxes only costume 11$ on KR and you are able to get them at any time you want so please do yourself's a favor and stop playing NA it isnt worth your time and money because this game is on its last legs ready for everyone to just leave. Have good one -Teachers

Then again, you might get some lag in the KR version, and most of the things are in, well, Koraen

Edited once, last by Blessgab ().

Then again, you might get some lag in the KR version, and most of the things are in, well, Koraen

Twitch.tv/teachersw575fc2f27f4f18a56a3d5322c0528bba.gifTwitch.tv/teachersw

• Well, as you can see, the first official spoiler for Iris has already appeared on the forum, and its a great new for many of us, because now, Iris is closer than ever. Thank you GameForge for listening us ;3

• Hello!

The two threads about Iris are merged now. :)

I also removed some comments, since the discussion of private servers and VPNs is not allowed here.

Regards,

arp

sigarp_zps76a4a02e.png

CIRCUMFLEXTWENTYFIVEARPTWENTYSIX!