And primal?

• Iris is cool and all but we are already 4 patches long whiout anything new to kill, to be honest was expecting primal to be released whit iris.

GC is geting old....

Very

• I have a dream.

I have a dream that Primal will be released within the next two weeks.

giphy.gif

Læk, Erwin 59 / Élia, Stella 55 / Naïah, Haru 60 / Læradr, Lily 55 / Pyk, Jin 55 / Yakusei, Iris 55 (Rucco-FR)

Un problème / une question sur le jeu ? Viens nous rejoindre sur notre discord ici !

Demande un SoulHelper et nous essaierons de t'aider du mieux possible ;)

• Honestly, nothing to do anymore. If you're not leveling iris, there's basically nothing new in this "update" but hey im pretty sure we might get costumes !!!! gun me down if possible.

Dead Tube/Prison Lab fan
    Scnlation group leader of Psychoplay.co
    Discord: Mai - Alaitheen-Astrada#9612

• Honestly, nothing to do anymore. If you're not leveling iris, there's basically nothing new in this "update" but hey im pretty sure we might get costumes !!!! gun me down if possible.

New event (just hope it's not a login pile of garbage)

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• I would say Primal might be out in the next 2 weeks but it's tough to say at this point bc Gameforge took an unexpectedly long time for Iris

• The thing about games is that, gamers these days like myself don't have high standards anymore you know. I just want to log in and have something to do, is that too much to ask for ? I don't even care about graphics/playstyle or whatever, I keep finding myself backlogging ps1/ps2 games because none of the "online" games ever meet my extremely low standards. It's saddening. And the fact that I got 100% on all dungeons whatsoever. I feel like even events won't do at this point, events are fun because of the feeling of setting a goal to do something, the rewards can be whatever. Not like any items in this game matters anymore since everything is broken down. ( I must sound so negative, sorry for that. I'm just sad to witness another game with great potential falling down due awful publishers )

Dead Tube/Prison Lab fan
    Scnlation group leader of Psychoplay.co
    Discord: Mai - Alaitheen-Astrada#9612

• The thing about games is that, gamers these days like myself don't have high standards anymore you know. I just want to log in and have something to do, is that too much to ask for ? I don't even care about graphics/playstyle or whatever, I keep finding myself backlogging ps1/ps2 games because none of the "online" games ever meet my extremely low standards. It's saddening. And the fact that I got 100% on all dungeons whatsoever. I feel like even events won't do at this point, events are fun because of the feeling of setting a goal to do something, the rewards can be whatever. Not like any items in this game matters anymore since everything is broken down. ( I must sound so negative, sorry for that. I'm just sad to witness another game with great potential falling down due awful publishers )

You can farm broches ;)

• Now that I've looked into it.....Its ironic how we got Jin when KR was about to release Jin's Advancement and Iris now when her Advancement is next week in KR. Soo what Now? Primal when KR gets Season 2 Story?

• Now that I've looked into it.....Its ironic how we got Jin when KR was about to release Jin's Advancement and Iris now when her Advancement is next week in KR. Soo what Now? Primal when KR gets Season 2 Story?

wouldn't be surprised. It's a shame its takes us the same amount of time to pump out pre-created content compared to how Lion Games is making new content...

• Expecting Primal sometime next year at the speed of things, glad they finally are releasing a character that should have really been pushed for completion sooner to around the time Jin came out.

Seems like they're worried about the game's lack of upcoming content and want to drag it out as long as possible.

• It looking funny that, Iris is fresh to EU (Gameforge servers) and its immediately talking about "Where is Primal". I know there is nothing to kill any new mobs and stuff, but let Iris shine in old places. :haru2:

-Server: Grace (PL)-
    -Characters-
    Main(s): IMidnightI - Haru 55lvl, Isabeau - Iris (Leveling)
    Alt(s): None atm.
    -Guild: NONE-

:haru3::iris3:

• It looking funny that, Iris is fresh to EU (Gameforge servers) and its immediately talking about "Where is Primal". I know there is nothing to kill any new mobs and stuff, but let Iris shine in old places.

meh, iris doesnt even have advancement still and she is the last character to get it implemented, wich means that she will be the weakest character for very long.

Primal is a big power up droping legendary gear, iris just a secondary char not worth to main imho.