Iris - awakening (KOR), for all who have not seen it yet ^^

• Plasma drill, light sabre and camel spin getting special tune ups? I think most players have skipped putting points into those skills, what a shame if we don't get a skill reset once advancement is out for our version of the game~

:iris1:

• Plasma drill, light sabre and camel spin getting special tune ups? I think most players have skipped putting points into those skills, what a shame if we don't get a skill reset once advancement is out for our version of the game~

First skill wasn't Plasma Drill, it was the advancement's awakening skill.

If that's Plasma Sabre extension and not a new charge skill, converting all attacks into one may be useful. But that Camel Spin even with that extension is still useless af.

If that's Plasma Sabre extension and not a new charge skill, converting all attacks into one may be useful. But that Camel Spin even with that extension is still useless af.

Basically just does more damage ticks (Camel Spin) It'll be as good as Haru's spin when she got advanced

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• The costumes for Iris or other character on the second class are free? she looks amazing!

• The costumes for Iris or other character on the second class are free? she looks amazing!

You get a limited time one on advancement completion, then the full version you buy from the Store.

Edit: Made a mistake. On completion of the advancement you are given the basic advancement outfit as example Haru's base Advancement outfit is white and orange. You can buy an alternate version which is black and orange on the Cash shop. The base one you are given is permanent

Edited once, last by Vitae ().

Basically just does more damage ticks (Camel Spin) It'll be as good as Haru's spin when she got advanced

Hard to believe. In the video, the player is struggling against normal monsters when showing it off. Also Haru's spin has less cd and is even useful without advancement tho.

• And the massive slam she did from the air was also struggling to kill and I doubt it's damage is that trash, my best bet is the gear they're using to showcase the changes are trash. After all the weapon is a weapon skin so we don't know what they're actually using

• I don't think she has a trash weapon but maybe... or maybe she got nerfed. Nothing that she doesn't deserve, she is a bit OP at the moment in my opinion.

Resultado de imagem para SoulWorker JIN avatar

A true fighter!

• If that's Plasma Sabre extension and not a new charge skill, converting all attacks into one may be useful. But that Camel Spin even with that extension is still useless af.

Hard to believe. In the video, the player is struggling against normal monsters when showing it off. Also Haru's spin has less cd and is even useful without advancement tho.

And the massive slam she did from the air was also struggling to kill and I doubt it's damage is that trash, my best bet is the gear they're using to showcase the changes are trash. After all the weapon is a weapon skin so we don't know what they're actually using

I don't think she has a trash weapon but maybe... or maybe she got nerfed. Nothing that she doesn't deserve, she is a bit OP at the moment in my opinion.

Every character is strong in their own aspects. They all shine in their own ways. Iris has nice CC and good damage but has the lowest Base HP and Defense out of all the characters (and slow base attack speed and slow combo wind up). She's a glass cannon and unlike gameforge, Lion Games actually tells people when they make stat changes to characters so yes, their gear is most likely trash

edit: A lot of KR players say Iris is bad and somewhat inconsistent as well. She isn't considered the best character by a long shot
    Also don't misuse the term OP

Edited 2 times, last by Vitae ().

• Basically just does more damage ticks (Camel Spin) It'll be as good as Haru's spin when she got advanced

And the massive slam she did from the air was also struggling to kill and I doubt it's damage is that trash, my best bet is the gear they're using to showcase the changes are trash. After all the weapon is a weapon skin so we don't know what they're actually using

I don't think she has a trash weapon but maybe... or maybe she got nerfed. Nothing that she doesn't deserve, she is a bit OP at the moment in my opinion.

Every character is strong in their own aspects. They all shine in their own ways. Iris has nice CC and good damage but has the lowest Base HP and Defense out of all the characters (and slow base attack speed and slow combo wind up). She's a glass cannon and unlike gameforge, Lion Games actually tells people when they make stat changes to characters so yes, their gear is most likely trash

edit: A lot of KR players say Iris is bad and somewhat inconsistent as well. She isn't considered the best character by a long shot

Bla Bla Bla... She is still OP in MY opinion. Deal with it.

Resultado de imagem para SoulWorker JIN avatar

A true fighter!

• Hard to believe. In the video, the player is struggling against normal monsters when showing it off. Also Haru's spin has less cd and is even useful without advancement tho.

Bla Bla Bla... She is still OP in MY opinion. Deal with it.

Wasn't even that long to read.
    Also she is STRONG in your opinion, Overpowered would be to a level where she is broken and completely outshines every other character, which is obviously incorrect

Have you actually played her to her current end game extent? or is this saying "I cant kill it but that person can, hurr durr OP"?

If you cannot even clarify that then I'm sorry but your opinion is poorly structured and most likely judged by videos of Iris solo running stuff with godly tier Primal gear...

Edited once, last by Vitae ().