No Server currently available

• Ok so i downloaded it from steam and then from Soulworkers website and it keeps saying no server currently available. Is the NA servers down for good or is there something i need to do to fix this thing so i can play this game:?: kinda want to play this game

• Usually it works fine, but every so often there are periods where getting logged in is a major pain due to this issue, like for me over the past half hour now. Then there's the recurring issue of a connection issue when you go to change characters, where none of your characters are shown, forcing you to restart the game. These server related issues are the number one problem I have with playing the game, they have been going on since day one of our beta tests, and is the main thing keeping me from investing money into the the game.

• PhoenixShi It's because the connection server is off now that you can't log in. Not because of the usual problem solved by just relogging.

I had this going on, kept trying, got in once earlier, then needed to switch characters, which didn't work out. Plus if they intentionally took something down outright, they tend to announce such things, so I'd say you're just guessing. Even if you're going by some third-party site, it wouldn't be able to tell the difference between shut down, or buggy really, as all it could see is that it can't connect properly, not why.

• No, i'm not guessing. Either they shut it down, either it shutted down itself and they are working on it.

Plus this website was always right whenever the server was down or up (i use it when there is a maintenance)

• No, i'm not guessing. Either they shut it down, either it shutted down itself and they are working on it.

Plus this website was always right whenever the server was down or up (i use it when there is a maintenance)

Since all you're only referencing is a third-party site, then yes, you are guessing, as like I said, the site can't tell the difference between down, or buggy, getting DDoS attacked, or whatever, if it can't connect, regardless of the cause, it just shows it as down. If you had an official post, or the like to point to, that would be a different matter, but you don't. It seems more likely it's buggy, getting hit by some DDoS attack, or the like, as like I said, if they did intentionally shut it down, especially given that it's been going on for an hour already, they would have announced it, so you're guessing, whether you want to admit it or not, that's what you're doing.

• Well, you can keep trying to log for 1 hour, again and again. Or just check the website. As soon as it says "ONLINE" it will be ok.

I just gave it to you so you could check it, now do whatever you please.

• Well, you can keep trying to log for 1 hour, again and again. Or just check the website. As soon as it says "ONLINE" it will be ok.

I just gave it to you so you could check it, now do whatever you please.

You tried to state the cause, as if you knew the reason why it wasn't working, that's what I've been taking issue with. The fact is that you don't know, so are guessing as to the cause, yet still feel inclined to state your guesses, as if they were fact. I'm leaning towards the cause being something like a DDoS attack, various groups seem to like doing them against online gaming companies from time, to time, trying to bring something like the log-in servers down for an hour, or more at a time, although that is a guess, as I don't know the cause for certain, so I indicate it as such.

admin sleeping at 1 PM PST? mtfker

GameForge is a European company, in Germany I think, so it's more in the neighbourhood of midnight them now.

its 11PM in Germany atm...but shouldnt there be a GM/staff that is on duty ect?

Hopefully, but different companies, will do things differently. For instance, with some online gaming companies, if you send a ticket during the weekend, you'll never get a response until Monday, while some do have staff on hand during the weekend for such things. They presumably have some form of skeleton crew at off hours to attend to emergencies, they just likely aren't checking, or at least posting on the forums, and such.