Soulcash to Dzenai Market Catagory

• It would be great if there was a part of the marketplace where you could just buy or sell soulcash. It would stop people paying bad rates and give access to people who want to buy non tradable costumes and items and would be really convenient.

• I don't like this idea at all because in blade & soul -> Ncsoft is controling the value of the rates so people are limited and cannot determine the price themselves of how much they want to sell their soulcash for dznai. I find the current system we have in Soul Worker good as it is.

Edited once, last by Iris Yuma ().

• I don't like this idea at all because in blade & soul -> Ncsoft is controling the value of the rates so people are limited and cannot determine the price themselves of how much they want to sell their soulcash for dznai. I find the current system we have in Soul Worker good as it is.

actually no.... the rates is not controlled at all....and because there are a lot of whaler there... the NC coin rate drops (due to supply n demand) ....the player set their own rates however other player will try to undercut the price to get it sell faster so in the end the rate stabilise at quite low rate.... i think it;s good in a way unless the sellers in SW sell their cash item based on soulcash value but not every at 999 999 999 in trading office.

Wait till sc prices are 10b per 1k and there arnt any high value items like ecs or wucs to sell for f2p then most people buying sc items will stop and you wont even be able to sell your sc. Its great for everyone really.