Posts by Riku

Haha. this eggs bug probably help players more in general. Just that players that save their shells and didnt craft the eggs is now at disadvantage or pissed off because of the decision they made without knowing the eggs event is a bug.

And when all the sudden GF do emergency maint and fixed it, people that have a lot shells is butt hurt now, because now it will take them 25 times more shells to craft glowing eggs. So to be honest, it's not completely GF fault, everyone have equal opportunity to craft glowing eggs with 4 shells for a week. It's more like some ppl will think "IF i knew this is bug, and gf will fixed it, i wouldve use all my shells or craft more glowing eggs". that's like saying if only i knew this company stock will go up so high, i wouldve bought more of their stock back then. instead of saving my money to see if there is other better investment or not.

is not like if you miss 1 week in SW you losse 1month in farming

Yeah, idk this game release content so slow. Legit AoV out, some got full AoV in less than few days, then +8 and away from soulworker. and probably not coming back until next new content. This type of game if u progress too fast, u legit got nothing to do.

Haha. this eggs bug probably help players more in general. Just that players that save their shells and didnt craft the eggs is now at disadvantage or pissed off because of the decision they made without knowing the eggs event is a bug.

And when all the sudden GF do emergency maint and fixed it, people that have a lot shells is butt hurt now, because now it will take them 25 times more shells to craft glowing eggs. So to be honest, it's not completely GF fault, everyone have equal opportunity to craft glowing eggs with 4 shells for a week. It's more like some ppl will think "IF i knew this is bug, and gf will fixed it, i wouldve use all my shells or craft more glowing eggs". that's like saying if only i knew this company stock will go up so high, i wouldve bought more of their stock back then. instead of saving my money to see if there is other better investment or not.

what's funny is that we even got the new Innocent daydream patch, but we didn't get the haru model upgrade and balance patch.

so sad they didnt released it this patch. :haru1:

haha EC was in cash shop when the game first released, and got so many people complained p2w, so they have to removed it from cash shop. i am sure it's possible to add it back to cash shop, but not sure if f2p player will be happy about it or not.

well i think most undergeared players quit because they can't find party, or dont wanna stuck in 15-20 mins AoV runs.

To be honest, it's the community fault, because the community starting setting rule that they want players with this stat or else we don't accept u in party. And also player itself, if your stat is definitely not ready for AoV Manic, u shouldnt be farming AoV manic and expect people to carry.

I remembered one erwin with full Aurith gears 9.8k crit dmg and 1.1k accuracy said he can do AoV manic, just accept him and he will show me. Well to be honest, people will rather take someone with primal gears with 1.5k accuracy and 13-15k crit dmg.

AoV same as other raid, the more players in the team the higher the stat the boss have. It scale base on ur party member. so if u can solo it saying 6-7 mins, if having 2nd member with equally as gears as u, it should be around 6-7mins or faster. If that person is way undergeared, than it will become 8-9mins+ depending how undergeared the additional player. since the boss will scale base on 2 players now instead of 1. If u dont believe this scaling, u can try find full 4 mans with full AoV gears do one run, then tell that 3 players changes to Aurith gears and Aurith weapon, then u can see the differences in time.

That's the whole reason why the community start setting rule who can join and who can't join. So people that undergeared eventually quit, because they dont wanna stuck with equally gears people and ended up doin 14-20mins runs.

wow did she get buff from almost all the skill? why Slash n Dash didnt get buff. So people that make weapon with Rupture will be better than Slash n Dash then. Since rupture got buff but not slash n dash.

Oh, i completed forgot

Gameforge didn't add Iris furniture set for Housing

pls do add it in the near future

Nah~ Chii first before anything else! =D

that'll be awhile due to translating. Rather have Skyclock palace, Corrupted Records, Innocent daydream and more over a character.

well isnt character patch and content patch is two different department? idk i know some game is different department for such thing, maybe gameforge too small to have multiple department .HAHA i dont really mind new char or skylock palace.

Huh I don't think his age matters. I find generalizations like this to be useless. Guy just wanted to express his point of view, as toxic as you might see it. Up to you if you enjoy getting angry over trivial things.

well i am no where close to be angry, people express point of view to see each other perspective to get a better understand of different approach of thing. But i think the situation is more toward he can't understand other perspective at all. That there might be alternative reason why GF managing their market or game this way. But to him, he only see it either his way or not other way.

+ can tell me then, what is this thread goal or what is his intention of starting this thread then? i think we all can agree that he either try to advertise private server, or he is just complaining. Like legit Gameforge released content fast, it's a good thing and he manage to find a way to complain. i am just amazed.

well looking at his birthday, born in 2000, i really don't want to judge. But it seems like it's just kid throwing tantrum because he can't get what he wanted in gfsw, so he wanted to just complain, blame, toxic, etc. Once he is out of real society and real work, he will learn that society is more harsh and more unfair than soulworker.

you are aware private servers are illegal? Tell me why or what make private server illegal then?

LOL! nah, belgium shouldve just banned gameforge just like how they banned or use law against Overwatch when they said loot boxes is against the law. When that happened to Soulworker, what gameforge will do is the same as square enix. They will just pull out the game from belgium, as easy as that. Or they just removed those loot box exclusive to belgium country only.

Grow up, business is here to make money, the moment ur country prevent u from making money, company decision is either completely remove rng box and have less profit, or abandon making game available to belgium. Most game company, i am sure they choose to abandon belgium, just like what square enix did.

So your logic is more like, bcoz one country is illegal to sell RNG loot box, therefore game company should do it and there is no other choice. There is always other option and not limited to one only.

So to my ur conclusion is, because gameforge do loot box and Belgium is against loot box, therefore gameforge is just a bad company overall. Bcoz all i see is that u keep stating the point GAMEFORGE is doin illegal shit, like yeah bcoz belgium have this weird law. why does every other country have to abide to that law?

whatever man. I don't know if you are really meant what you are saying, or you are just trolling at this point or just naive.

Another note for you, u can try to search up WoW private server lawsuit, u will see whether your so called "private" server is so legal. Idk if u realized, in private server u dont pay them, u make donation to them to get Soulcash. Go do some research u will find out why and whether private server is legal.

Breaking the law, if you are talking about RNG box that is banned in Belgium, it apply to RNG akasha too, therefore the so called "private" server is also breaking the law. So don't try to use RNG stuff into this discussion.

Ooh " people who genuinely Lootboxes are needed to make money, it actually hurts"

There is reason why Square Enix pull out their mobile game from Belgium, and there is reason why mobile game is making more revenue than computer game nowaday. Go do research then come tell me if ur statement still stand true of what u said.